Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Howard Brennan showed DPD which window the shots had come from  (Read 17607 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

Re: Howard Brennan showed DPD which window the shots had come from
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2019, 10:08:28 PM »
Advertisement
I can..not for you though

Enlarge it for him now I said 8)

Get it enlarged now Chapman
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 10:16:00 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2019, 10:08:28 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2019, 10:23:22 PM »
Brennan was a dodgy guy, and blind as a bat ,  he working as a plumber in the train yards behind the Plaza, for the protestant Wallace clan, and I would not be surprised to find out he was a KKK member, or somehow connected to the radical right, and Mr Mac Wallace.
He could not i.d Oswald in the lineup and went home, he then seen him on T.V the F.B.I told him Lee was a Commie and he then made a positive id after Ruby killed him.
The paraffin test proved Howard to be a lier

Wow!!.....You are very confused..... I can't follow your "reasoning"(?) ......
Brennan had 20 /20 vision at the time....And you're right, Brennan KNEW that Lee Oswald was NOT the man that he had seen STANDING and AIMING A HIGH POWERED rifle ( aka hunting rifle) out of a TSBD window.   The paraffin test showed that Lee hadn't fired a gun that day....and that's supported by Howard Brennan's statement....  Brennan said that he could NOT identify Lee Oswald as the man with the hunting rifle...

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2019, 06:56:31 PM »

Wow!!.....You are very confused..... I can't follow your "reasoning"(?) ......
Brennan had 20 /20 vision at the time....And you're right, Brennan KNEW that Lee Oswald was NOT the man that he had seen STANDING and AIMING A HIGH POWERED rifle ( aka hunting rifle) out of a TSBD window.   The paraffin test showed that Lee hadn't fired a gun that day....and that's supported by Howard Brennan's statement....  Brennan said that he could NOT identify Lee Oswald as the man with the hunting rifle...

Brennan wore glasses on the day and even went blind not long after, how do you know he had 20/20 vision? d show me the eye test results and he did identify Oswald as the man in the window with the rifle, and the paraffin test showed Lee did not fire a gun then it did prove Howard Brennan to be wrong.

Brennan identified Oswald in a police lineup as the person who most closely resembled the man in the window, but Brennan said he was unable to make a positive identification.
A few hours prior to seeing the line-up, Brennan had observed a picture of Oswald on television. Brennan attributed this to part of the reason he felt he could not make a positive identification, he did not want the image to have impacted his decision.
On December 17, 1963, he told the FBI that he was sure that Oswald was the rifleman he had seen in the window.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 07:49:13 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2019, 06:56:31 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2019, 08:34:00 PM »
No fair lineup would ask you to pick the person who most resembles who you saw.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2019, 09:30:32 PM »
No fair lineup would ask you to pick the person who most resembles who you saw.

Yes that's right....And according to Brennan he told the police before they took him to the police station that he'd seen Lee Oswald on TV and he did not look like the man that he'd seen aiming a the hunting rifle out of a TSBD window.....  But they took him to view a line up..... and he told them the man that he'd seen WAS NOT in that line up....  The police persisted and would not accept his statement and asked him how he could be sure that number ? was not the man that he'd seen.   And to get them off his back he said that the number? was the man who most closely RESEMBLED the man with the gun....But he was dressed differently than the man that he saw...  We Know how Lee Oswald was dressed.....with a dark colored sport shirt and dark trousers  wheras Brennan said the man that he saw was dressed in light colored khaki clothing but definitely not a suit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2019, 09:30:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2019, 03:41:37 PM »
Yes that's right....And according to Brennan he told the police before they took him to the police station that he'd seen Lee Oswald on TV and he did not look like the man that he'd seen aiming a the hunting rifle out of a TSBD window.....  But they took him to view a line up..... and he told them the man that he'd seen WAS NOT in that line up....  The police persisted and would not accept his statement and asked him how he could be sure that number ? was not the man that he'd seen.   And to get them off his back he said that the number? was the man who most closely RESEMBLED the man with the gun....But he was dressed differently than the man that he saw...  We Know how Lee Oswald was dressed.....with a dark colored sport shirt and dark trousers  wheras Brennan said the man that he saw was dressed in light colored khaki clothing but definitely not a suit.

When Brennan told the cops that the man that he'd seen was dressed in light colored Khaki clothing, they told him that their patsy had changed his clothes before going to the theater....   But they omitted the fact that their arch villain Lee Harrrrrrvey Osssssswald  BOOOOOO! Hissss!  didn't even possess any light colored khaki clothing.

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2019, 10:17:07 PM »
Enlarge it for him now I said 8)

Get it enlarged now Chapman

Come on hurry up William

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2019, 10:17:07 PM »