Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Video of Baker heading to TSBD  (Read 8323 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Video of Baker heading to TSBD
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2018, 04:51:06 PM »
Advertisement
Thanks Matt ! I am a Newbie and posted a couple of times some months back and just started posting again recently. I have been researching JFK since High school. I hope I don't step on anyone's toes or anything. I have looked at Robin Unger photos for some time now...REALLY GOOD ! I, like many others ,have spent countless hours researching JFK (and RFK and MLK as well). I didn't start out with any preconceived notions but wanted to see where the evidence would take me.I don't think I can pinpoint one person/theory that I agree with 100% but there are some people who have some outstanding resources.There are many different stories from many different people....the one common thread to me is it was a conspiracy. If you can count past 3, there are way too many bullets that are unaccounted for...lone nut shooter was the prevailing M.O. in the 60's.

Can you kind of guide a newbie to the LBJ ducking thread and the windshield holes (I've seen both left and right holes). Thanks for the welcome...I look forward to sharing ideas w/o any name calling or being disrespectful. I KNOW the WC theory is trash but I also realize that there are some people who can't be convinced...I'm OK with that.     

I'm 100% certain that Dirty Harvey probably* did it

* The genpop accepts Oswald as shooter
   The HSCA said 'likely'
   The WC said 'probably'
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 05:05:16 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2018, 04:51:06 PM »

Offline Jim Brazell

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2018, 08:03:49 AM »
I'm 100% certain that Dirty Harvey probably* did it

* The genpop accepts Oswald as shooter
   The HSCA said 'likely'
   The WC said 'probably'

Not so....70 % of genpop DON'T believe LHO lone gun, HSCA said 90 something percent there were 2 shooters WC said definitely and ALONE....generally, "if you didn't see Oswald shoot, you didn't see anything ". Even poor ole Kenny O'Donnell and Dave Powers said they thought shots came from the Grassy Knoll. There 's an awful lot of bullets for ole Dirty Harvey to account for....we're not talking about a pinball machine here but real guns with real bullets.