Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Video of Baker heading to TSBD  (Read 8206 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Video of Baker heading to TSBD
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2018, 05:13:06 PM »
Advertisement
Sorry your response is an utter non sequitur. Did you believe one of the first two shots was a frontal shot?

I'm not claiming any frontal shots.

Not a non-sequitur: you said the two agents looking back at the TSBD wouldn't have had time to turn around. They had already heard shots. Look at the  image of JFK's fists at his throat. The first shot missed and the twofer had already passed through the victims.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 05:32:50 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2018, 05:13:06 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2018, 05:21:47 PM »
I like the hree choice option of said, implied, or meanr

John M said   Well duh, people ran to where Kennedy was shot.

That could be implied that he was shot in the Limo

Inside the limo was the POTUS. Inside the POTUS were bullet wounds. The limo, the POTUS and his bullet wounds were already speeding away from the scene. Tell us how you can claim that the limo was the place that JohnM meant when saying 'where Kennedy was shot'
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 05:36:56 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2018, 05:36:50 PM »
No

Not a non-sequitur: you said the two agents looking back at the TSBD wouldn't have had time to turn around. They had already heard shots. Look at the  image of JFK's fists at his throat. The first shot missed and the twofer had already passed through the victims.

It might help if you posted what I said which is-

As to looking back in Altgens six, the frontal shot has not either happened yet or they have not had time to react to it/them

The frontal shot is generally the one referred to at 313 by us folks 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2018, 05:36:50 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2018, 06:11:50 PM »
Whats really going to throw a wrench into it all, is Mrs. Robert A. Reid's WC testimony describing exactly the  point at which she decided to return into TSBD:

Mr. BELIN. Before you turned and went back into the building did you---did Mr. Campbell say anything to you?
Mrs. REID. He said, "Oh, Mrs. Reid, no, it came from the grassy area down this way," and that was the last I said to him.
Mr. BELIN. All right. When he said "this way" which direction was he pointing?
Mrs. REID. Well, I hope I get my directions. In the direction of the parade was going, in the bottom of that direction
Mr. BELIN. Now, did you look around after the shots and notice what people were doing?
Mrs. REID. Well, it was just a mass of confusion. I saw people beginning to fall, and the thought that went through my mind, my goodness I must get out of this line of shots, they may fire some more. And don't ask me why I went into the building because I don't know.
Mr. BELIN. Did you see anything else of people running or doing anything else?
Mrs. REID. No; because I ran into the building. I do not recall seeing anyone in the lobby. I ran up to our office.

Now if someone can point out Mrs Reid in this Couch film, that would be most helpful, because i personally do not see a woman about 50+ years old, with glasses and white scarf, that was the woman seen standing beside Mr.Campbell in the Weigmann film clip, a film sequence preceding the Couch film sequence approx 25 sec before Couch flim captures Baker running.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 06:13:51 PM by Zeon Mason »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2018, 06:33:35 PM »

It might help if you posted what I said which is-

As to looking back in Altgens six, the frontal shot has not either happened yet or they have not had time to react to it/them

The frontal shot is generally the one referred to at 313 by us folks

JohnM is referring to the SS agents looking back at the TSBD entrance. He posted the Altgens image with JFK in colour. Do you not see JFK's fists at his throat?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2018, 06:33:35 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2018, 06:48:27 PM »
JohnM is referring to the SS agents looking back at the TSBD entrance. He posted the Altgens image with JFK in colour. Do you not see JFK's fists at his throat?

Yes I see his hands He, and the the SS agents have reacted to a shot Wherever did you get the impression I was saying they were not?

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2018, 08:02:09 PM »
Only the agent in front needs to have reacted, the one behind could have just reacted to him.
Weigman reacted to the parade slowing down as he often did, by jumping out to grab exclusives.
Hargis reacted to Weigman, heads right for him.
Haygood probably reacted to Curry and what he saw on Elm.

Look into why Jackson didn't run toward the building and pick one of the many answers he gave over the years.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2018, 08:02:09 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2018, 08:51:31 PM »
Only the agent in front needs to have reacted, the one behind could have just reacted to him.
Weigman reacted to the parade slowing down as he often did, by jumping out to grab exclusives.
Hargis reacted to Weigman, heads right for him.
Haygood probably reacted to Curry and what he saw on Elm.

Look into why Jackson didn't run toward the building and pick one of the many answers he gave over the years.

Your description of the reaction & route that Officer Hargis took is pure speculation and flies in the face of his WC Testimony. As to Baker, he admits it was pigeons that sent him into the TSBD with the intention of gaining access to the roof of the building.