Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Video of Baker heading to TSBD  (Read 8307 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Video of Baker heading to TSBD
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2018, 09:04:57 PM »
Advertisement
98% of what I offer has no bearing on the testimony unless it's to argue against it as proof of anything but saying it's all speculation is far from true.
Not one single thing in the photographic record disputes where I say Hargis ran to and how quick he turned back, that's all I care about.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2018, 09:04:57 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2018, 10:35:14 PM »
98% of what I offer has no bearing on the testimony unless it's to argue against it as proof of anything but saying it's all speculation is far from true.
Not one single thing in the photographic record disputes where I say Hargis ran to and how quick he turned back, that's all I care about.

Why not be upfront and simply state this is what you Think/Believe happened? Proffering your Opinion as Fact does nothing but damage your credibility going forward.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2018, 02:20:04 AM »
Okay yes IMHO, I do forget sometimes but do you see how the thread started?
Pick out that which you think is wrong, tell me why and perhaps you'll encourage me to rethink it, the old fashioned way but if you gave me any credit at all, you'd know I don't make things up based on nothing and you'd also know what I think of testimony. I've been over each one of those issues I mentioned above already in the past with you personally.

Every little nugget you can find in the spotty photographic evidence tells me Hargis ran to Wiegman, even what I last found in Paschall, the woman who ran and dove to the grass by the Newmans got up again and moved out of Hargis' way and IMHO Wiegman himself dove to the ground to show he was no threat to the appraching officer with his pistol out.
That's why he's sprawled over those steps so akwardly, there was no need for him to be getting a steady shots of the Hesters, that's not his style, he was the smash and grab type an get back to the car, he went down to protect himself, only reason this is controversial is if you never heard it before but it makes so much sense to me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2018, 02:20:04 AM »

Offline Jim Brazell

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2018, 04:18:21 AM »
The SS looking back are indeed reacting to a shot (but it is NOT where JFK brings his hands to his throat)... described as a firecracker sound-the white car behind LBJ having barely made the turn already has the driver's side back door opening reacting to disturbance. SS Youngblood does not jump on LBJ as LBJ said according to Yarborough...instead LBJ has ducked in the floorboard of the car and is listening on a radio/walkie talkie. He is probably listening on the same radio/walkie talkie that "bored" terrorist Orlando Bosch clearly has on him as he sits on the curb with the umbrella man. He is not the only man seen in Dealey Plaza with a walkie tie...as almost directly across the street is another...Jim...last name escapes me at the moment, clearly seen in his back pocket. There were 53 witnesses that said they felt the shots came from the Grassy Knoll area. There is smoke coming out from the trees in that area verifying Yarborough's account of smelling gunpowder "at street level". There were other people that felt that the shots came from the TSBD...one doesn't exclude the other. The only thing the LNs can't show is the actual shots coming from the TSBD....there is however video evidence of shots coming from other locations. There are bullet holes in the windshield (front to back), chrome of the car, a piece of the curb removed, a pistol bullet recovered by Buddy Walthers, 2 bullet holes in the man hole cover and even witnesses who said they saw bullets strike pavement behind limo. 4 JFK wounds and 3 Connally wounds. Are we talking pinball ? Mercy.         

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2018, 12:30:53 AM »
The SS looking back are indeed reacting to a shot (but it is NOT where JFK brings his hands to his throat)... described as a firecracker sound-the white car behind LBJ having barely made the turn already has the driver's side back door opening reacting to disturbance. SS Youngblood does not jump on LBJ as LBJ said according to Yarborough...instead LBJ has ducked in the floorboard of the car and is listening on a radio/walkie talkie. He is probably listening on the same radio/walkie talkie that "bored" terrorist Orlando Bosch clearly has on him as he sits on the curb with the umbrella man. He is not the only man seen in Dealey Plaza with a walkie tie...as almost directly across the street is another...Jim...last name escapes me at the moment, clearly seen in his back pocket. There were 53 witnesses that said they felt the shots came from the Grassy Knoll area. There is smoke coming out from the trees in that area verifying Yarborough's account of smelling gunpowder "at street level". There were other people that felt that the shots came from the TSBD...one doesn't exclude the other. The only thing the LNs can't show is the actual shots coming from the TSBD....there is however video evidence of shots coming from other locations. There are bullet holes in the windshield (front to back), chrome of the car, a piece of the curb removed, a pistol bullet recovered by Buddy Walthers, 2 bullet holes in the man hole cover and even witnesses who said they saw bullets strike pavement behind limo. 4 JFK wounds and 3 Connally wounds. Are we talking pinball ? Mercy.         

Hi Jim Welcome or welcome back which ever the case may be I started a LBJ ducking thread while back and perhaps you might be interested or perhaps you have already seen it We also have one on  the hole in the windshield if you are interested in that

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2018, 12:30:53 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2018, 04:12:55 AM »
Okay yes IMHO, I do forget sometimes but do you see how the thread started?
Pick out that which you think is wrong, tell me why and perhaps you'll encourage me to rethink it, the old fashioned way but if you gave me any credit at all, you'd know I don't make things up based on nothing and you'd also know what I think of testimony. I've been over each one of those issues I mentioned above already in the past with you personally.

Every little nugget you can find in the spotty photographic evidence tells me Hargis ran to Wiegman, even what I last found in Paschall, the woman who ran and dove to the grass by the Newmans got up again and moved out of Hargis' way and IMHO Wiegman himself dove to the ground to show he was no threat to the appraching officer with his pistol out.
That's why he's sprawled over those steps so akwardly, there was no need for him to be getting a steady shots of the Hesters, that's not his style, he was the smash and grab type an get back to the car, he went down to protect himself, only reason this is controversial is if you never heard it before but it makes so much sense to me.

The issue I have regarding your claiming that Hargis followed Wiegman UP the knoll is the time frame.  Wiegman jumped out of the Camera Car ran around the corner,  and then ran Down Elm St. He then leaves Elm St heading (N) UP the Knoll while panning his camera across the knoll. The early frames of Wiegman's jittery film show the LBJ SS Follow Up Car on the South side of Elm St and what looks to be Hargis's motorcycle on the left of that SS Follow Up Car. Where is Hargis? We see Hargis bringing his motorcycle to a Stop on the Zapruder film. Do you believe Hargis racked his motorcycle and then simply stood there while somehow avoiding being filmed by Wiegman? And if Hargis is trailing Wiegman on the knoll, how is it that Hargis and his White Helmet are Nowhere on the Wiegman Film? The time stamping of the Wiegman Film is Wrong. This is due to the Fact that for 35-40 years it was simply accepted that the Wiegman Film was filmed "Continuously". This has been proven to be Wrong. Unfortunately, segments of other assassination films and the characters within those segments have used the erroneous "continuous" filming of the Wiegman Film to help assign their time stamping. For example, if Wiegman was going UP the knoll Less than 30 seconds after the assassination and is panning his camera across the knoll, and then filming the Alleged Hester's still laying on the ground, where is Zapruder? Where is Sitzman? They are Not on the Wiegman Film. Just how quickly can the middle aged and dizzy Zapruder and Sitzman dismount their Perch and somehow disappear/miss being filmed by Wiegman?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 04:15:05 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Jim Brazell

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2018, 05:15:20 AM »
Hi Jim Welcome or welcome back which ever the case may be I started a LBJ ducking thread while back and perhaps you might be interested or perhaps you have already seen it We also have one on  the hole in the windshield if you are interested in that

Thanks Matt ! I am a Newbie and posted a couple of times some months back and just started posting again recently. I have been researching JFK since High school. I hope I don't step on anyone's toes or anything. I have looked at Robin Unger photos for some time now...REALLY GOOD ! I, like many others ,have spent countless hours researching JFK (and RFK and MLK as well). I didn't start out with any preconceived notions but wanted to see where the evidence would take me.I don't think I can pinpoint one person/theory that I agree with 100% but there are some people who have some outstanding resources.There are many different stories from many different people....the one common thread to me is it was a conspiracy. If you can count past 3, there are way too many bullets that are unaccounted for...lone nut shooter was the prevailing M.O. in the 60's.

Can you kind of guide a newbie to the LBJ ducking thread and the windshield holes (I've seen both left and right holes). Thanks for the welcome...I look forward to sharing ideas w/o any name calling or being disrespectful. I KNOW the WC theory is trash but I also realize that there are some people who can't be convinced...I'm OK with that.       

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2018, 05:15:20 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2018, 02:10:15 PM »
 Jim You sound very reasonable and look forward to your participation I meant to at least leave you the link for the LBJ duck, but forgot as usual

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,663.0.html

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,723.0.html