Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Did Oswald really beat his wife?  (Read 4427 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Did Oswald really beat his wife?
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2018, 11:55:11 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Howsley .....is that your real name?
I think you've stalked me enough so cut the crap OK?
You wouldn't know the truth if it crawled out of your backside and kicked you in the head.

It's just a diversion.  You ask for evidence that Oswald shot Kennedy and you get accused of "defending a double-murderer".  Ask for evidence that Oswald physically abused his wife and you get accused of being a "domestic abuse apologist".

Then you have Chapman trying to divert by saying that Oswald slept with his mother until age 10, like that has anything to do with wife abusing.

The problem is that righteous indignation does not constitute evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2018, 11:55:11 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2018, 12:20:47 AM »
I spent several years working with victims of domestic abuse (no surprise that it is predominantly women who are the victim) and one of the interesting observations was that many men (almost always the perpetrator and often other male witnesses) would think it OK to belt a woman as though it was good for them.

When I see men on the internet defending the likes of wife beater LHO I wonder how they can dismiss or or even defend his behaviour.

Lee was not a "wife beater"..... Marina said that they did hit each other at times....But she provoked the fights.  That's what she said.   

You really have taken the Government's character assassination of Lee Oswald and twisted it so you can hate him just as they wanted you to do.   

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2018, 12:55:29 AM »
It's just a diversion.  You ask for evidence that Oswald shot Kennedy and you get accused of "defending a double-murderer".  Ask for evidence that Oswald physically abused his wife and you get accused of being a "domestic abuse apologist".

Then you have Chapman trying to divert by saying that Oswald **slept with his mother until age 10, like that has anything to do with wife abusing.

**I was wondering where that came from. Chapman said Marguerite. It did not come from the mother. It came from the testimony of John Pic.
 ......And then every wannabe biographer ever since ::)
 Actually the testimony revealed that Pic and Robert [ being older] had to sleep on the sofa.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2018, 01:25:26 AM »

Then you have Chapman trying to divert by saying that Oswald slept with his mother until age 10, like that has anything to do with wife abusing.

Are you claiming that his mother's sicko treatment of him was not a factor in his later wife abuse?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2018, 01:28:22 AM »
**I was wondering where that came from. Chapman said Marguerite. It did not come from the mother. It came from the testimony of John Pic.

Mr. JENNER - Do you have an opinion also as to whether this atmosphere in which Lee lived had an effect upon him and his personality?
Mr. PIC - I am sure it did, sir. Also, Lee slept with my mother until I joined the service in 1950. This would make him approximately 10, well, almost 11 years old.
Mr. JENNER - When you say slept with, you mean in the same bed?
Mr. PIC - In the same bed, sir.

Actually the testimony revealed that Pic and Robert [ being older] had to sleep on the sofa.

He said that he and Robert had to sleep on couches

Mr. JENNER - Describe that house.
Mr. PIC - It was an L--shaped house, sir, being the top of the L was her bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living room with a screened-in porch. She and Lee slept together. My brother and I slept in the living room in the screened-in porch on studio couches. When we moved into this house and after the divorce and everything became final, I was--

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2018, 01:28:22 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2018, 01:34:02 AM »
Lee was not a "wife beater"..... Marina said that they did hit each other at times....But she provoked the fights.  That's what she said.   

You really have taken the Government's character assassination of Lee Oswald and twisted it so you can hate him just as they wanted you to do.   

Why are you trying to deny that Oswald beat his wife, she said so and she at least had one bruise to prove it.

We have all been provoked and what separates us from wild animals is the ability to say NO, Oswald lacked this self control and liked to fight opponents where he had a clear advantage like beating a weaker woman or like a coward hiding in the shadows with C2766.

JohnM

Offline James Hess

« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2018, 01:44:34 AM »
Mr. JENNER. All right, tell us the circumstances----
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Of how we took her away?
Mr. JENNER. And why.
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Well, George Bouhe, started telling me that "George, Lee is beating Marina. I saw her with a black eye and she was crying, and she tried to run away from the house. It is outrageous."
And he was really appalled by the fact that it actually happened. And Jeanne and I said, let's go and see what is going on George Bouhe gave me their address, as far as I remember, there in Oak Cliff, because, I didn't move them---it was my daughter who moved them, I think.
So we drove up there to that apartment, which was on the ground floor, and indeed Marina had a black eye. And so either my wife or I told Lee, "Listen, you cannot do things like this."
Mr. JENNER. Was he home at this time?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I think he was. Or maybe he wasn't. I just am not so sure. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. But anyway, he appeared a little later.
Mr. JENNER. While you were still there, he appeared?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. And when you entered that apartment on the first floor, you observed that she had a black eye?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. A black eye, and scratched face, and so on and so forth.
Mr. JENNER. Did you inquire about it?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. What did she say?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. She said, "He has been beating me." As if it was normal--not particularly appalled by this fact, but "He has been beating me", but she said "I fight him back also."
So I said, "You cannot stand for that. You shouldn't let him beat you."
And she said, "Well, I guess I should get away from him."
Now, I do not recall what actually made me take her away from Lee.
Mr. JENNER. Now, Mr. De Mohrenschildt. there has to be something.
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes, I know.
I do not recall whether she called us in and asked us to take her away from him or George Bouhe suggested it. I just don't recall how it happened. But it was because of his brutality to her. Possibly we had then in the house and discussed it, and I told him he should not do things like that, and he said, "It is my business"--that is one of the few times that he was a little bit uppity with me.
And then again George Bouhe told me that he had beaten her again.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2018, 02:05:41 AM »

Mr. JENNER. All right, tell us the circumstances----
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Of how we took her away?
Mr. JENNER. And ***why.

De MOHRENSCHILDT.. And so either my wife or I told Lee, "Listen, you cannot do things like this."
Mr. JENNER. Was he home at this time?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I think he was. Or maybe he wasn't. I just am not so sure. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. But anyway, he appeared a little later.

***Now, I do not recall what actually made me take her away from Lee.
Mr. JENNER. Now, Mr. De Mohrenschildt. there has to be something.
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes, I know.
I do not recall whether she called us in and asked us to take her away from him or George Bouhe suggested it. I just don't recall how it happened.

If people would actually read through something instead of glancing at it.
That whole statement is impossible but believe it if you want to.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2018, 02:05:41 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2018, 07:42:17 AM »

Quote from: Jerry Freeman on June 26, 2018, 12:47:26 AM
His mother told you? OK
>>> Actually his mother told his psychologist at Youth House
And are you calling John Pic a liar?
.....................................................................................

Post #25
Ah, another CT buff avoiding inconvenient facts.

It seems Mommy Dearest smothered CT mancrush Dirty Harvey a little too up close & personal by letting him sleep in her bed until age 11 or so; and embarrassingly mentioned in her interview with a Youth Center psychologist that she bathed all 3 kids until 11-12, until they were 'too old to look at'

------------------------------------------------------------

Oswald was a violent scumbag, as these following incidences show
Read this:

New York Times

Geoffrey Ward 1993

Excerpt

(...)

Too erratic to hold a job for long, consumed by self-pity, blaming others always for her problems, Marguerite Oswald dragged her son from city to city (21 moves in 17 years), school to school (a dozen in all), setting the erratic course he would follow throughout his short, wretched life. Oswald was a friendless, belligerent little boy. He frequently punched and once tried to stab his mother (in whose bed he often slept until he was nearly 11); he hurled one knife at his half brother and threatened a sister-in-law with another, fought with his schoolmates, disrupted classes and stayed away from school so often he was finally remanded at 13 to Youth House in Manhattan for a psychiatric examination. "I found him to have definite traits of dangerousness," the psychiatrist recalled when he testified before the Warren Commission, "a potential for explosive, aggressive, assaultive acting out." Asked whether he preferred the company of boys or girls, Oswald told the psychiatrist, "I dislike everybody."

He dropped out of school altogether at 16 because, he said, it could teach him nothing, and buried himself in books on Marxism instead, persuading himself that all the unhappiness and disappointment that continued to corrode his life was somehow being caused by capitalism. At 17, he joined the Marines to get away from his mother, but he was unable ever to shake the sense of perpetual grievance with which she had imbued him, or his anger at a world that stubbornly refused to grant him the recognition she had taught him should be his.

Not surprisingly, the military did not suit him. Cold, sarcastic, withdrawn, he was taunted as "Ozzie Rabbit" and "Mrs. Oswald" by his fellow marines, and was court-martialed and found guilty twice, first for shooting himself in the arm with a .22 pistol he was unauthorized to carry and again for pouring a drink over the head of a sergeant who had dared assign him to K.P. duty. He subsequently suffered an apparent breakdown, weeping and firing shots into the night while on guard duty. After that he was called "Bugs."

----------------------------------------------------

Fort Worth knew Kennedy assassin Lee Oswald

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...
Fort Worth knew Kennedy assassin Lee Oswald before anyone ... He slept in his mother’s bed until age 10. ... Oswald’s mother and her family moved almost ...

Take a look at the above article and learn something about what a violent little prick Oswald was in his youth, remembered as such from schoolmates in Fort Worth.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 07:53:37 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2018, 12:46:21 PM »

Why are you trying to deny that Oswald beat his wife, she said so and she at least had one bruise to prove it.

We have all been provoked and what separates us from wild animals is the ability to say NO, Oswald lacked this self control and liked to fight opponents where he had a clear advantage like beating a weaker woman or like a coward hiding in the shadows with C2766.

JohnM

Wow!...You're really desperate aren't you Mr Mytton?    Lee did not "hide in the shadows"....He was in the first dloor lunchroom at the time the of the coup d e'tat......And I'd remind you that many soldiers have "hidden in the shadows" to attack a foe....  They certainly weren't cowards.

You need to back off and take a deep breath....you're desperation is making you into an even bigger fool.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2018, 12:46:21 PM »