Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald really beat his wife?  (Read 29397 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: Did Oswald really beat his wife?
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2018, 05:49:27 AM »
Advertisement
No one said you couldn't post here did they?
You can post. Did I say you couldn't post?
Stick to the subject and don't troll my every word.
I know exactly what I'm talking about.

You accused me of stalking you. The only place I read your stuff is in this thread so that's hardly stalking. You started this thread and named it

Did Oswald really beat his wife?

and then on the very first day you very defensively said to someone

It is not about wife beating.

which has to be one of the funniest things I've read here. I pointed that out to you and ever since you've been fuming. Too bad. The number of statements from people close to Oswald prepared to say he beat Marina is conclusive. Game over.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2018, 05:49:27 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2018, 06:37:00 AM »
Does that make any sense?
They talked to someone that might not have been there... maybe he was there...not sure maybe not..

It makes perfect sense. Try to think clearly. George simply didn't remember if Oswald was already there when they arrived, or came in later. Bottom line is that he spoke to Oswald that night.

"All in all the De Ms did not see Oswald beat Marina"
All in all no one saw any shooter in Dealey Plaza other than the one in the TSBD sn 6th floor window

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 06:50:54 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2018, 11:53:42 AM »

All in all no one saw any shooter in Dealey Plaza other than the one in the TSBD sn 6th floor window

Prove they saw a "shooter".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2018, 11:53:42 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2018, 03:50:04 PM »
Why did you post this thread? Are you here to educate us ? Did you want three pages of responses that agree with whatever point it is that you're attempting to make? Nope. You started a thread to provoke a negative response in order for you to , in your mind, show your superior debating skills against people that don't agree with whatever point it is you're trying to make. When you get a response, you whip out your little "pointer" and enlighten us with you're typical and elitist smug reply. Why don't you let Duncan decide what and who violates HIS rules instead of you screaming FIRE at the slightest whiff of smoke. Now you can go back to trolling the forum.

Stay on topic [no personal tizzing]

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2018, 04:07:46 PM »

JUNE OSWALD

As America's obsession with her father goes on, a daughter tries to set the record straight.

By Steve Salerno

From The New York Times Magazine

April 30, 1995.

"But you have to understand that, aside from what role he had in the assassination, there's the issue of what role he had in our family. I know that in my life, Lee wasn't a good man. He wasn't much of a husband, he wasn't much of a father. He beat my mother. There were times when we didn't have milk to drink. We lived in poor housing or were taken in by others. So if I'm able to be detached or seem cold and unemotional about it, it's because I look at Lee in those terms."

Again....hearsay ----became a legend---became a truth
June did not see her father [Oswald]  beat her mother.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2018, 04:07:46 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2018, 04:22:12 PM »
That is a text book example of an apologist for domestic violence. It might not be what you intended but that's a classic argument used by many wife beaters and their male supporters.

Of course the present wave of political correctness finds its way here Have you checked out the amount of claims of women claiming to have been abused by NFL players only to claim weeks later that it wasn't true  Who knows what the truth is in any of these stories but you seem to be suggesting a one way street that all claims of suspecting the woman's story can automatically dismissed as domestic violence apologists

On the other hand it likely Oswald did beatr Marina though I also find that seeming fact to have little bearing on the question of the JFK assassination

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2018, 04:49:35 PM »

Stay on topic [no personal tizzing]

Oprah is on the cover-up team. Shhhhhh, keep it to yourself. Nutbag.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2018, 04:49:35 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2018, 05:09:27 PM »
Why did you post this thread?
Because I believe it is most likely that the government establishment run by Johnson-Hoover-Dulles and the CIA- Military cartel used the violent angle [no matter how remotely plausible] to convict Oswald of the assassination.

Are you here to educate us ?
I merely tried to inform. I now believe the concept of 'educating' has lapsed into an impossibility.
The Trolls have made the topic about me supporting, defending, condoning, excusing, justifying, vindicating, and even pardoning wife beating. Like old women, they are beyond educating.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 05:29:17 PM by Jerry Freeman »