Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald really beat his wife?  (Read 32157 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Did Oswald really beat his wife?
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2018, 07:47:07 AM »
Advertisement
Junie needed new shoes.

He can't win.  You guys criticize him when he gives her money and you criticize him when he doesn't give her money.

Junie needed new shoes.

She was a growing girl and would constantly need new shoes.

He can't win.  You guys criticize him when he gives her money and you criticize him when he doesn't give her money.

You might have a point if the time he gave Marina enough money to buy shoes wasn't the very day of the assassination and the amount Oswald left was quite sizable which means he must have been accumulating it for some time, therefore if Oswald was truly conscientious and loved his family he would have given his children the basic necessities of life much earlier like when they actually needed it and not at the last minute out of desperation.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2018, 07:47:07 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2018, 01:32:25 PM »

You put his statement down, which to me means you are calling him a liar

I quoted his testimony therefore I call him a liar???  :-\ 
Have a few more beers and go lay down.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2018, 10:32:11 PM »
You might have a point if the time he gave Marina enough money to buy shoes wasn't the very day of the assassination and the amount Oswald left was quite sizable which means he must have been accumulating it for some time, therefore if Oswald was truly conscientious and loved his family he would have given his children the basic necessities of life much earlier like when they actually needed it and not at the last minute out of desperation.

Your mindreading skills are underwhelming.

I understand though why you have to latch on to silly crap like wedding rings and cash when you don't have any real evidence of murder.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2018, 10:32:11 PM »

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2018, 11:15:16 PM »
John M,

He appeared to be trying to reconcile with Marina, so being overly generous may have been part of his unsubtle wooing.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2018, 02:01:10 AM »
Your mindreading skills are underwhelming.

I understand though why you have to latch on to silly crap like wedding rings and cash when you don't have any real evidence of murder.

The facts are all there John, selfish Oswald had a stack of money yet kept the vast majority for himself until that is the day he decided to kill the President.
And Oswald leaving his wedding ring in Marina's family tea cup was just another coincidence, eh John?

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 03:20:30 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2018, 02:01:10 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2018, 02:45:09 AM »

The facts are all there John, selfish Oswald had a stack of money yet kept the vast majority for himself until that is the day he decided to kill the President.
And Oswald leaving his wedding ring in Marina's family tea cup was just another coincidence, eh John?

JohnM

JohnM

Oswald leaving his wedding ring in Marina's family tea cup was just another coincidence, eh John?

If Lee left his wedding ring..... Then there's no doubt that is evidence that he murdered President Kennedy.... Do I have this right??     It seems a bit goofy to me.....  Can you explain this "logic" Mr Mytton?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2018, 03:30:22 AM »
Oswald leaving his wedding ring in Marina's family tea cup was just another coincidence, eh John?

If Lee left his wedding ring..... Then there's no doubt that is evidence that he murdered President Kennedy.... Do I have this right??     It seems a bit goofy to me.....  Can you explain this "logic" Mr Mytton?

Marina testified that Oswald rarely if ever left his wedding ring at home but on the day of the assassination tightarse Oswald left virtually all his money and left his Wedding Ring in one of Marina's family heirlooms.
The explanation that this was all premeditated and he knew that this day was his last one with Marina is a sensible conclusion unless of course you can suggest something equally logical?

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 03:33:40 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2018, 03:30:22 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2018, 04:08:52 AM »
Just curious. Why do you and Bill Brown respond in the same format?

Why this insistence on replying to virtually every post in a thread in multiple replies, couldn't you just answer them all in one post but I guess then you wouldn't meet your quota.

JohnM