Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald really beat his wife?  (Read 29395 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Did Oswald really beat his wife?
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2018, 06:05:31 AM »
Advertisement
His mother told you? OK

Ah, another CT buff avoiding inconvenient facts.

It seems Mommy Dearest smothered CT mancrush Dirty Harvey a little too up close & personal by letting him sleep in her bed until age 11 or so; and embarrassingly mentioned in her interview with a Youth Center psychologist that she bathed all 3 kids until 11-12, until they were 'too old to look at'

------------------------------------------------------------

Oswald was a violent scumbag, as these following incidences show
Read this:

New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/1993/11/21/books/the-most-durable-assassination-theory-oswald-did-it-alone.html

Geoffrey Ward 1993

Excerpt

(...)

Too erratic to hold a job for long, consumed by self-pity, blaming others always for her problems, Marguerite Oswald dragged her son from city to city (21 moves in 17 years), school to school (a dozen in all), setting the erratic course he would follow throughout his short, wretched life. Oswald was a friendless, belligerent little boy. He frequently punched and once tried to stab his mother (in whose bed he often slept until he was nearly 11); he hurled one knife at his half brother and threatened a sister-in-law with another, fought with his schoolmates, disrupted classes and stayed away from school so often he was finally remanded at 13 to Youth House in Manhattan for a psychiatric examination. "I found him to have definite traits of dangerousness," the psychiatrist recalled when he testified before the Warren Commission, "a potential for explosive, aggressive, assaultive acting out." Asked whether he preferred the company of boys or girls, Oswald told the psychiatrist, "I dislike everybody."

He dropped out of school altogether at 16 because, he said, it could teach him nothing, and buried himself in books on Marxism instead, persuading himself that all the unhappiness and disappointment that continued to corrode his life was somehow being caused by capitalism. At 17, he joined the Marines to get away from his mother, but he was unable ever to shake the sense of perpetual grievance with which she had imbued him, or his anger at a world that stubbornly refused to grant him the recognition she had taught him should be his.

Not surprisingly, the military did not suit him. Cold, sarcastic, withdrawn, he was taunted as "Ozzie Rabbit" and "Mrs. Oswald" by his fellow marines, and was court-martialed and found guilty twice, first for shooting himself in the arm with a .22 pistol he was unauthorized to carry and again for pouring a drink over the head of a sergeant who had dared assign him to K.P. duty. He subsequently suffered an apparent breakdown, weeping and firing shots into the night while on guard duty. After that he was called "Bugs."

----------------------------------------------------

Fort Worth knew Kennedy assassin Lee Oswald

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/fort-worth-knew-kennedy...
Fort Worth knew Kennedy assassin Lee Oswald before anyone ... He slept in his mother?s bed until age 10. ... Oswald?s mother and her family moved almost ...

Take a look at the above article and learn something about what a violent little prick Oswald was in his youth, remembered as such from schoolmates in Fort Worth.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 06:21:20 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2018, 06:05:31 AM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2018, 07:11:07 AM »
Thanks for the links Bill. Good information to have. I found though that the second link (The Seattle Times) didn't work. I searched by the heading and found the correct link:

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/fort-worth-knew-kennedy-assassin-before-anyone-else/

BTW I had to close my ad blocker to access the page.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 07:32:25 AM by Steve Howsley »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2018, 01:47:39 PM »
All this psychological mumbo jumbo is proof that Oswald killed Kennedy.
What a screwed up world.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2018, 01:47:39 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2018, 02:46:21 PM »
Imagine the counternarrative here.  The conspirators didn't have enough on their hands framing Oswald for the assassination of the president and murder of a police officer.  And then recruiting someone to kill Oswald and take the wrap.  They had to go another step and frame him as a wife beater by getting his wife and others to lie about that.  LOL.  They were really piling it on poor old Lee. 

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2018, 03:42:52 PM »
So ....you are here to insult. Trolling and name calling is a violation of the forum rules.
If you don't like the topic then don't read it anymore.
No one has a gun to your head.

Why did you post this thread? Are you here to educate us ? Did you want three pages of responses that agree with whatever point it is that you're attempting to make? Nope. You started a thread to provoke a negative response in order for you to , in your mind, show your superior debating skills against people that don't agree with whatever point it is you're trying to make. When you get a response, you whip out your little "pointer" and enlighten us with you're typical and elitist smug reply. Why don't you let Duncan decide what and who violates HIS rules instead of you screaming FIRE at the slightest whiff of smoke. Now you can go back to trolling the forum.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 04:26:05 PM by Steve Logan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2018, 03:42:52 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2018, 04:14:25 PM »
In an abusive ongoing relationship the biggest liar is the one being abused.

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2018, 04:22:44 PM »
Marina Oswald was a liar as even the HSCA said this. She was caught lying in this exchange with Senator Russell of the WC. So why should we accept her claim of being hit one time?

Senator RUSSELL. Did he beat you on many occasions?

Mrs. OSWALD. Rather?many.

Senator RUSSELL. Well, you only testified TO ONE, did you not, before the Commission?

Mrs. OSWALD. I was rather embarrassed to discuss this before the Commission, but he beat me on more than one occasion.

Senator RUSSELL. And you stated at that time that you bruise very readily and that?s the reason you had such a bad black eye? Did you not testify to that?

Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.

Senator RUSSELL. Was that true or not true?

Mrs. OSWALD. It is true?it is?whatever I said.

Senator RUSSELL. It is true that you bruise easily, but that was just one of many occasions he had beat you?

Mrs. OSWALD. On ONE occasion; yes.  (emphasis added)

Marina was a young Russian girl in a foreign country... so, maybe she didn't have all of her statements correct, I"m sure the situation overwhelmed her... but on the other hand, you just said the other day, the HSCA said nothing about Oswald committing the crime. So, where does that leave your word?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2018, 04:22:44 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2018, 06:21:09 PM »
Marina was a young Russian girl in a foreign country... so, maybe she didn't have all of her statements correct, I"m sure the situation overwhelmed her

Even the Warren Commission lawyers knew she was lying....
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=83#relPageId=132&tab=page

She was forced to though.
To this very day she is convinced that the FBI taps her phone.