Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald really beat his wife?  (Read 33195 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Did Oswald really beat his wife?
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2018, 12:55:11 AM »
Advertisement
CTers deny he beat her. I guess Marina was lying. Then they claim that no one actually saw Oswald beat her. Well, whoopee.. how many husbands would beat their wives in front of witnesses. They were guests of the Paines FFS, so of course he would behave. These dummies can't seem to reason beyond the level of a 5 year old.

This little creep slept in his mother's bed until age 11, and she said she bathed him until he 'got too big down there'. And these brainiacs claim he was normal. Wow.

Then they claim that no one actually saw Oswald beat her. Well, whoopee.. how many husbands would beat their wives in front of witnesses.

Exactly Bill, wife beaters are cowards and this was true of all of Oswald's interactions. Oswald could have just used his revolver and killed Kennedy up close but instead the coward hid in the shadows.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2018, 12:55:11 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2018, 01:14:56 AM »

Why does such a young, pretty, smart girl appear to have a tooth or two that's been cracked in half?

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 01:20:51 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2018, 01:38:20 AM »
Psychologically, Lee was off. One of his fellow marines was killed in the Philippines and there has been a question about that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2018, 01:38:20 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2018, 02:01:57 AM »
 I am not  whether witnesses saw injuries on Marina If so, how many?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2018, 02:04:38 AM »

Why does such a young, pretty, smart girl appear to have a tooth that's been cracked in half?

Are you saying that Oswald knocked them out?
Link on that claim...show some fortitude there.

The bad tooth problems originated in the USSR.
I know Russian girls and their teeth were not in good shape.

Lee and Robert invited us in to meet Marina, who was slender, almost fragile, with a natural beauty. (Lee was one of several suitors back in Minsk.) She smiled rarely, if at all ? a typical victim of Soviet dentistry, she was ashamed of her teeth.
https://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/10/magazine/lee-harvey-oswald-was-my-friend.html

The State of Marina Oswald?s Teeth

Marina Oswald was treated at Baylor University College of Dentistry on 8, 10 and 15 October 1962. According to one of the dentists who gave her treatment, ?her teeth were in very poor condition. She had many cavities and needed much dental attention?. Three teeth were extracted. For the results of the FBI investigation into this important topic, see Commission Exhibit 1403 (Warren Commission Hearings and Exhibits, vol.22, pp.770?772.

The treatment was organised by members of the Russian ?migr? community in the Dallas area. George Bouhe describes paying for the treatment, and said that ?she had a lot of teeth rotted to the roots? (WCHE, vol.8, p.373).

Marina Oswald was accompanied on her trips to the dentist by George and Jeanne de Mohrenschildt, who were given the job of supervising the Oswalds on their arrival in the United States before passing them on to Ruth Paine. In chapter two of his memoir, I?m a Patsy! I?m a Patsy!, George de Mohrenschildt mentions in passing Marina?s ?bad teeth?. In chapter four, he mentions the dental treatment at Baylor, and claims that four teeth were extracted.

It is not unlikely that Marina Porter, as she became in 1965, has visited the dentist in the five decades since the JFK assassination. She may have had further treatment, perhaps including fillings, and possibly extractions. She may even have had her teeth cleaned.

Scandalously, records of any treatment since 1962 do not appear to have been placed in the public domain. Over the years, researchers have made use of the Freedom of Information Act to release many important documents, such as the results of the neutron activation analysis of Lee Oswald?s paraffin casts. Those interested in the state of President Kennedy?s alleged assassin?s wife?s teeth should use the might of the Act to set this essential information free.
http://22november1963.org.uk/did-marina-oswald-have-bad-teeth

Testimony of George Bouhe.....
Mr. LIEBELER - You didn't discuss subjects like the social system or the economic system of the U.S.S.R.?
Mr. BOUHE - I knew he was stuck on it and knew I wasn't.
Mr. LIEBELER - And how did you know he was stuck on it?
Mr. BOUHE - He was always smirking and occasionally dropping remarks, "Well, with us in the Soviet Union," meaning some preference, whether it is free rent or free medical care.

For instance, he said, "Marina had a bad tooth, so we went to some place in Moscow waiting for the visa, and they took the tooth out but they didn't put another one in." He said, "We didn't have time." Whether that is right or wrong, I don't know.

wife beaters are cowards
I never would expect you to get the point of this thread.
It is not about wife beating.
It is about using hearsay and innuendo to disparage, denigrate, & defame with unfounded accusations of violence.
I don't think the Warren Commission people cared if Oswald was really a spousal abuser as  long as they could use it to hang his ghost.
Wife beaters are worse than cowards. The forum system would censor any words that I would try and use.
Wife beating becomes a habit...the habit becomes an addiction.
Why did the Paines not report such behavior?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2018, 02:04:38 AM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2018, 02:11:34 AM »
I never would expect you to get the point of this thread.

Could have fooled me. The thread title is:

Did Oswald really beat his wife?

BTW The innuendo and straight out lies and smears aimed at discrediting Marina, the Frazier's, the Paine's etc etc (even questioning the sexual orientation of Ruth Paine) has been going on for years yet it's unfair to talk about the character of the scumbag that murdered the Pres and a Dallas cop?

Cry me a river.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 07:30:18 AM by Steve Howsley »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2018, 02:17:51 AM »
This was talked about in the old forum, I did read post #1 in full.  Wasn't there something like a complaint, a call to the police or something like that concerning this matter? I thought so.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2018, 02:17:51 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2018, 03:35:44 AM »

The bad tooth problems originated in the USSR.
I know Russian girls and their teeth were not in good shape.
https://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/10/magazine/lee-harvey-oswald-was-my-friend.html
http://22november1963.org.uk/did-marina-oswald-have-bad-teeth

Testimony of George Bouhe..... I never would expect you to get the point of this thread.
It is about using hearsay and innuendo to disparage, denigrate, & defame with unfounded accusations of violence.
I don't think the Warren Commission people cared if Oswald was really a spousal abuser as  long as they could use it to hang his ghost.
Wife beaters are worse than cowards. The forum system would censor any words that I would try and use.
Wife beating becomes a habit...the habit becomes an addiction.

No, but funny that you jumped to that conclusion.

What claim?

The State of Marina Oswald?s Teeth

All the links in your article came from the Warren report. Oops!

The parrots riding the Warren Report Express.....

So now the Paines weren't involved, will you Kooks please make up your minds!

JohnM