Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald really beat his wife?  (Read 29408 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: Did Oswald really beat his wife?
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 11:37:56 PM »
Advertisement
So ....you are here to insult. Trolling and name calling is a violation of the forum rules.
If you don't like the topic then don't read it anymore.
No one has a gun to your head.

I spent several years working with victims of domestic abuse (no surprise that it is predominantly women who are the victim) and one of the interesting observations was that many men (almost always the perpetrator and often other male witnesses) would think it OK to belt a woman as though it was good for them.

When I see men on the internet defending the likes of wife beater LHO I wonder how they can dismiss or or even defend his behaviour.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 11:37:56 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 11:56:30 PM »
I spent several years working with victims of domestic abuse (no surprise that it is predominantly women who are the victim) and one of the interesting observations was that many men (almost always the perpetrator and often other male witnesses) would think it OK to belt a woman as though it was good for them.

When I see men on the internet defending the likes of wife beater LHO I wonder how they can dismiss or or even defend his behaviour.

CTers deny he beat her. I guess Marina was lying. Then they claim that no one actually saw Oswald beat her. Well, whoopee.. how many husbands would beat their wives in front of witnesses? The Oswalds were guests of the Paines FFS, so of course he would behave. These dummies can't seem to reason beyond the level of a 5 year old. Ruth said Oswald was polite and seemed grateful for the Paines taking them in. Does anyone think he would openly beat his wife given the circumstances re the Paines?

BTW, Dirty Harvey wouldn't even had to touch her to threaten her: just the threat of violence accompanied by the resulting emotional stress would give Marina pause about keeping this creep around.

And in case any of you are actually pushing your spouse around, keep in mind that in Tort law, even seriously shaking your fist at the intended victim can be considered as assault if you are deemed to be capable of having the resources to apply physical harm to that person.

This little creep slept in his mother's bed until age 11, and she said she bathed him until he 'got too big down there'. And these brainiacs claim he was normal. Wow.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 04:11:52 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 12:03:22 AM »
...interesting observations was that many men would think it OK to belt a woman as though it was good for them.
Maybe in the 1950's the cops didn't intervene in spousal behavior ...but today it's 911 and the cops are there in 4 minutes.

Why after the posting of all the counter claims do you believe Oswald beat his wife?
So far everybody just seems to have a feeling that he did.
Is that how we base truth?
How would you like to be sent to prison based on hearsay evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 12:03:22 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 12:06:42 AM »
They deny he beat her.

This little creep slept in his mother's bed until age 11, and she said she bathed him until he 'got too big down there'. And these brainiacs claim he was normal. Wow.
Source on that ?

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2018, 12:24:55 AM »
Source on that ?

Why do you even ask? If you're shown the source you'll say it was a lie. There's no point in debating domestic abuse with someone who is determined to excuse an abuser.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2018, 12:24:55 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2018, 12:26:00 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 12:47:26 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 12:47:26 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2018, 12:49:16 AM »
Maybe in the 1950's the cops didn't intervene in spousal behavior ...but today it's 911 and the cops are there in 4 minutes.

Why after the posting of all the counter claims do you believe Oswald beat his wife?
So far everybody just seems to have a feeling that he did.
Is that how we base truth?
How would you like to be sent to prison based on hearsay evidence?

Yeah poor old Lee, that bloody Marina kept attacking his fists with her face.

JohnM