Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions -- #234  (Read 125 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

• You only receive flak when you are over the target
Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions -- #234
« on: June 24, 2018, 10:50:47 PM »
📥 "Whether you agree with him or not, researchers such as Rob Caprio for example, took the sensible initiative and saved his own research, and he is now reposting them back on the Forum.
All other members are free to do the same.” –Duncan MacRae

Disclaimer: I will no longer respond to any posts that are off topic and/or meant to derail the issue of the opening post. This should not be taken as me running, but instead seen as me keeping the topic on track.

I have no issue with any WC defender, therefore, I am happy to discuss the case in a manner that uses the actual evidence with them. IF the WC was correct in their final conclusion as they claim then this should be no problem for them.

I will not participate in any personal discussions with them as these are meant to distract and discredit instead of focusing on the JFK assassination. I come here to discuss and learn about the JFK assassination and nothing more.

No more games with the LNers. The LNers have to to discuss the WC's, HSCA's and ARRB's evidence or move along.

One would think IF the assassination occurred as the WC said then the LNers would welcome the opportunity to discuss and refute the posts in this series, but they seem more determined to have the posts stopped. I think that this shows that the WC's version of events is not correct.

The Warren Commission (WC) claimed Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) shot and killed President John F. Kennedy (JFK) all by himself and elicited no assistance from anyone else.  Really? Then why did the MEMBERS of the WC have so many issues with their OWN conclusion? (I.e. Mexico City fable, Single Bullet Fantasy, etc…)

Here is another comment by a WC member (this was NOT his only one either), Senator Russell, that shows they felt more than one person was involved.

[Note: See post #132—Richard Russell-The First WC Dissenter—for more details on his other comments.]

Here are his comments as quoted in the The Washington Post regarding his thoughts on the assassination.

I think someone else worked with him.” Russell further stated: “There were too many things…some of the trips he made to Mexico City and a number of discrepancies in the evidence, or as to his means of transportation, the luggage he had and whether or not anyone was with him…caused me to DOUBT that he planned it ALL BY HIMSELF.” (The Washington Post, 11/19/70 edition)

Wow! So who could have been helping him then? Remember too, Senator Russell wanted to note he did NOT agree with the SBT and other things, but was told they wanted an “unanimous” decision so he was talked out of writing a dissenting opinion. Why did the WC NOT bother to find out who could have helped LHO in his alleged plan?

Once again we see the WC is sunk by comments from one of its OWN members!

JFK Assassination Forum

Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions -- #234
« on: June 24, 2018, 10:50:47 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions -- #234
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 12:47:48 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
📥 "Whether you agree with him or not, researchers such as Rob Caprio for example, took the sensible initiative and saved his own research, and he is now reposting them back on the Forum.
All other members are free to do the same.” –Duncan MacRae

Disclaimer: I will no longer respond to any posts that are off topic and/or meant to derail the issue of the opening post. This should not be taken as me running, but instead seen as me keeping the topic on track.

I have no issue with any WC defender, therefore, I am happy to discuss the case in a manner that uses the actual evidence with them. IF the WC was correct in their final conclusion as they claim then this should be no problem for them.

I will not participate in any personal discussions with them as these are meant to distract and discredit instead of focusing on the JFK assassination. I come here to discuss and learn about the JFK assassination and nothing more.

No more games with the LNers. The LNers have to to discuss the WC's, HSCA's and ARRB's evidence or move along.

One would think IF the assassination occurred as the WC said then the LNers would welcome the opportunity to discuss and refute the posts in this series, but they seem more determined to have the posts stopped. I think that this shows that the WC's version of events is not correct.

The Warren Commission (WC) claimed Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) shot and killed President John F. Kennedy (JFK) all by himself and elicited no assistance from anyone else.  Really? Then why did the MEMBERS of the WC have so many issues with their OWN conclusion? (I.e. Mexico City fable, Single Bullet Fantasy, etc…)

Here is another comment by a WC member (this was NOT his only one either), Senator Russell, that shows they felt more than one person was involved.

[Note: See post #132—Richard Russell-The First WC Dissenter—for more details on his other comments.]

Here are his comments as quoted in the The Washington Post regarding his thoughts on the assassination.

I think someone else worked with him.” Russell further stated: “There were too many things…some of the trips he made to Mexico City and a number of discrepancies in the evidence, or as to his means of transportation, the luggage he had and whether or not anyone was with him…caused me to DOUBT that he planned it ALL BY HIMSELF.” (The Washington Post, 11/19/70 edition)

Wow! So who could have been helping him then? Remember too, Senator Russell wanted to note he did NOT agree with the SBT and other things, but was told they wanted an “unanimous” decision so he was talked out of writing a dissenting opinion. Why did the WC NOT bother to find out who could have helped LHO in his alleged plan?

Once again we see the WC is sunk by comments from one of its OWN members!

So Russell 'thinks' and 'doubts'
BFD

If another Commission member says he 'thinks' Oswald did the shooting and 'doubts' that there was a conspiracy, does that have the same weight as what Russell said? Not in your world, huh..

By the way, Russell was dragged practically kicking & screaming onto the Commission by LBJ. Russell didn't want to even be there... I've heard the tapes of that interaction.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 12:57:43 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Rob Caprio

• You only receive flak when you are over the target
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 04:57:56 PM »
BFD

If another Commission member says he 'thinks' Oswald did the shooting and 'doubts' that there was a conspiracy, does that have the same weight as what Russell said? Not in your world, huh..

By the way, Russell was dragged practically kicking & screaming onto the Commission by LBJ. Russell didn't want to even be there... I've heard the tapes of that interaction.

Logic escapes you I see. He officially endorsed the LN theory, therefore, when he said he thought that a conspiracy was really at work this is big news.

It also sinks the unsupported claim of the WC.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 12:01:26 AM »
BFD

I don't see you saying that when Bugliosi did it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 12:01:26 AM »