Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "Project Oswald" was madness !!!  (Read 8213 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: "Project Oswald" was madness !!!
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 12:31:53 AM »
Advertisement
   To have made this a real event, a million and one confluence of random events would have had to have happened to make it real. ........life doesn't work that way.

Sounds also like the lone gunman theory.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 12:31:53 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 11:53:09 PM »
Sounds also like the lone gunman theory.

You're exactly right. Not quite a million and one confluences, but plenty to raise reasonable doubt in even the most naive individual.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 10:33:58 PM »
I am convinced that someone was impersonating Oswald.
A separated at birth- Lee and Harvey.....ehhh
But this is curious.....
From the testimony of Ruth Paine---
Mrs. PAINE - I might point out that I didn't know Lee had a middle name until I had occasion to fill out forms for Marina in Parkland Hospital.
Mr. JENNER - That is when you learned that his middle name was Harvey and his initial was H?
Mrs. PAINE - Right.
Then testimony resumed that afternoon...
Mr. JENNER - Similar. All right, thank you. Mr. Chairman, because of the point raised by Representative Ford with particular reference to the word "photographer" which, by the way, is misspelled, it is spelled "f-o-t-o-g-r-a-p-e-r," and things of that sort do occur as you have already noted in many of his writings, very bad misspellings.
Mr. McCLOY - Yes, his grammar seems to be better than this spelling.
Mr. JENNER - Yes. This form is an official form printed of the Texas State License Bureau entitled "Application for Texas driver's license," on the line provided for "name" there appears over "first name", "Lee"; over "middle name", "Harvey"; and "last name", "Oswald."
Then notice after some testimony,  that out of the blue.. she calls Lee-- "Harvey"!!
Mr. JENNER - Whenever this doesn't include Lee Harvey Oswald would you be good enough to tell us?
Mrs. PAINE - When he was not present?
Mr. JENNER - That is right.
Mrs. PAINE - My recollection is that he was present most of the weekend. He went out to buy groceries, came in with a cheery call to his two girls, saying, "Yabutchski," which means girls, the Russian word for girls, as he came in the door. It was more like Harvey than I had seen him before. He remembered this time. I saw him reading a pocketbook.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 10:33:58 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2018, 12:24:55 AM »
Keep in mind, too, that although there are some good JFK conspiracy authors, there are also charlatans.  Although John Armstrong now claims to allow you to get the HL book and CD for free, he used to also charge $60 bucks for his HL opus.  Just like another charlatan, Dave Lifton, who made his millions on his other fake theory Best Evidence, and will probably make another million on his upcoming dishonest book Final Charade. Because, you know, there's always a million suckers out there ready to be duped.

As opposed to Posner and Bugliosi who just did it out of the goodness of their hearts...

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2018, 01:24:18 AM »
As opposed to Posner and Bugliosi who just did it out of the goodness of their hearts...

Don't forget David Belin's ...You are the Jury. All of them joined at the backside.

There is only one lone nut version of the story. No matter how impossible...improbable or miraculous.. one guy did it.

That left 1001 conspiracy theories with any variation-- a dash of generals and wealthy Texas businessmen a sprinkle of rogue CIA hatchet men and Alpha 66 Cubans...a mixture of corrupt politicians and dirty cops...all who really hated JFK = one amazing cover up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2018, 01:24:18 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2019, 01:51:01 AM »
There's nothing plausible about this so-called bullxxxx theory. It's just a bunch of mistaken, misunderstood and twisting of the available record to spin another crazy JFK conspiracy for the crazies.  To have made this a real event, a million and one confluence of random events would have had to have happened to make it real. And as the saying goes, life doesn't work that way.

Tracy Parnell, among others, has ripped this crazy theory to shreds.  Read the links he has posted and if you want to go to another one, go here:

LINK DELETED: Links To websites which contain materials or links to materials which are unsuitable for viewing by minors is forbidden/topic/23677-a-couple-of-real-gems-from-the-harvey-and-lee-website/

Sadly, many of the folks who posted on the above rebutting this theory either no longer are allowed to post on the Education Forum - also known as the Echo Chamber - or have moved on.

Keep in mind, too, that although there are some good JFK conspiracy authors, there are also charlatans.  Although John Armstrong now claims to allow you to get the HL book and CD for free, he used to also charge $60 bucks for his HL opus.  Just like another charlatan, Dave Lifton, who made his millions on his other fake theory Best Evidence, and will probably make another million on his upcoming dishonest book Final Charade. Because, you know, there's always a million suckers out there ready to be duped.

Mr. Parnell, please consider changing this in the header of your website's pages....
http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/armstrong-evolving-landesberg-theory.html
.....Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories.... (suggestion: Debunking whoever/whatever stands in the way of determining reliable
JFK Assassination Investigation details/evidence)
.....UPDATE: Armstrong has removed all references to the ?3 am Interview.?

However, because of an FBI document located by researcher Tom Scully, we now have a detailed chronology of the facts in this matter....

I am making this request to you because I am strongly invested in verifiable fact trumping the LN vs CT competition.
Did these weasel words, crafted by lawyers of the best schools and lifelong connections, actually compete in terms of scope, damage,
fallout, with anything John Armstrong has inaccurately presented?

IOW, from the standpoint of historical influence or impact (obstruction of justice ?), has Armstrong, DiEugenio, or any other prominent
voice of the CT camp deliberately deceived the American people to anywhere near this extent?:

Page 95 of the Warren Report: https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0060a.htm

Mr. Parnell, you seem to be a "just the facts" guy, like I endeavor to confine myself to being/presenting as. If you are,
should you not take offense at the deliberate "All evidence indicated" fraud published on page 95 of the WR, especially considering the motive
for the wording was to attempt to eliminate even the possibility there were more than three shots and one shooter?
BINGO !....

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=4272#relPageId=23&tab=page

« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 02:22:28 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2019, 10:30:43 AM »
Mr. Parnell, please consider changing this in the header of your website's pages....
I am making this request to you because I am strongly invested in verifiable fact trumping the LN vs CT competition.
Did these weasel words, crafted by lawyers of the best schools and lifelong connections, actually compete in terms of scope, damage,
fallout, with anything John Armstrong has inaccurately presented?

IOW, from the standpoint of historical influence or impact (obstruction of justice ?), has Armstrong, DiEugenio, or any other prominent
voice of the CT camp deliberately deceived the American people to anywhere near this extent?:

Page 95 of the Warren Report: https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0060a.htm

Mr. Parnell, you seem to be a "just the facts" guy, like I endeavor to confine myself to being/presenting as. If you are,
should you not take offense at the deliberate "All evidence indicated" fraud published on page 95 of the WR, especially considering the motive
for the wording was to attempt to eliminate even the possibility there were more than three shots and one shooter?

THE COMMISSION'S  KNOWING DECEPTION  AND MISREPRESENTATION  Is a ringing self-indictment,
The Commission's purpose from the outset of its (sham) investigation was confined to building a prosecution case against a dead man.

( Whom they had to have known was lynched to keep him from defending himself....and exposing the insane fiend who was behind the coup)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 02:19:15 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2019, 10:30:43 AM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2019, 04:19:05 PM »
Tom,

I'll leave it up to each individual if they believe the WC "deliberately deceived" the public or not. I believe that the WC arrived at the correct conclusion-that LHO shot JFK without assistance. As a political entity, any report could not have been written in a way to satisfy everyone. The mission of my website is to refute theories that lead researchers away from the facts in the JFK case. The H&L theory is, in my opinion, a waste of time as are other theories or areas of research. And I have had several members of the CT community thank me for my work. I appreciate the document (which I point out so as not to embarrass you that you did not locate specifically for me) you located and it helped my work in the Landesberg article which is one of the more ridiculous areas of Armstrong's work.