Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Bugliosi's "Conclusion of No Conspiracy" 9 of 32. Unhinged political fanatic.  (Read 251 times)

Offline John Mytton

9. This book has proved beyond all doubt that Oswald was a highly unreliable, highly disturbed, and emotionally unhinged political fanatic. His own wife, Marina, described him as “not a very trustworthy [trusting?] person.”21 At the London trial, when I asked Ruth Paine, who knew Oswald very well, “Do you feel he [Oswald] was the type one would employ to accomplish a serious mission?” she answered, “No. I would not have employed him for any job. I didn’t see him as stable enough.”       
  “He was unstable and flighty?”       
  “Yes…He acted from his emotions primarily…rather than working from a set of logical ideas.”22       

To believe that a group of conspirators like the CIA or mob would entrust the biggest murder in American history to Oswald, of all people, is too preposterous a notion for any rational person to harbor in his or her mind for more than a millisecond. How could they possibly have confidence in someone like Oswald to take care of their monumental mission in a way that would involve no problems for them, when he couldn’t even adequately take care of himself (he was living in a virtual closet on November 22, 1963), much less his wife and two children.
RHVB

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Steve Howsley

I have always thought that is the most persuasive statement from VB regarding the very high probability that Oswald acted in isolation. He couldn't trust anyone and no one with any common sense could trust him.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 02:49:30 AM by Steve Howsley »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have always that is the most persuasive statement from VB regarding the very high probability that Oswald acted in isolation. He couldn't trust anyone and no one with any common sense could trust him.

He once described himself as: "The son of an insurance salesman whose early death left a far mean streak of independence brought on by neglect."

Offline Bill Chapman

I have always that is the most persuasive statement from VB regarding the very high probability that Oswald acted in isolation. He couldn't trust anyone and no one with any common sense could trust him.

Working alone was the smart move. Nobody to rat on him.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 02:04:22 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Jerry Freeman

If V. Bugliosi's Reclaiming History is so impactful, revealing, and such a pillar of accuracy and truth...why isn't available online?
From the video...
Bugerlosi claimed that "Oswald read the newspaper every day except that Friday when he killed Kennedy." 
How in the blazes of hell could he possibly have know that?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Michael Capasse

If V. Bugliosi's Reclaiming History is so impactful, revealing, and such a pillar of accuracy and truth...why isn't available online?
From the video...
Bugerlosi claimed that "Oswald read the newspaper every day except that Friday when he killed Kennedy." 
How in the blazes of hell could he possibly have know that?

can't have him touch that ink..that day
 :D paraffin tests !
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 09:55:11 PM by Michael Capasse »

Offline John Iacoletti

Fallacious Bugliosi Argument #9.

To believe that a group of conspirators would entrust the biggest party headquarters break-in in American history to 5 two-bit "plumbers" sticking tape over a lock is too preposterous a notion for any rational person to harbor in his or her mind for more than a millisecond.

To believe that a group of conspirators would entrust the first biggest murder in American history to a disgruntled out of work actor who couldn't even read a compass is too preposterous a notion for any rational person to harbor in his or her mind for more than a millisecond.

etc, etc, etc

JFK Assassination Forum