Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Annie Ruth Moore: Saw a truck with "Jack Ruby and Honest Joe" written on it...  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Denis Morissette

Advertisement
Annie Ruth Moore: A witness in front of the TSBD who saw a truck with "Jack Ruby and Honest Joe" written on it. She remembers telling her co-workers, "What in the world is Honest Joe doing in the street in times like this!". Ms. Moore was a co-worker of Ms. Irma Vanzan who was 5th floor witness J.J. Jarman.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Eric Schneider

If you google images of Honest Joe's there are photos of both the pawn shop building and truck with "Ruby" written on them.  However, to me it appears that those pictures are from the early 1970s.  Pictures allegedly taken in the early 1960s do not show the "Ruby" signage.  I believe this interview is from the HSCA in the late 70s.  I don't doubt her statements but I think it is possible that her memories of the "Ruby" signage might have been tainted by later sightings. Just my two cents.

Offline Mike Orr

Why would the man to our left but to the right of the circled person at the entrance to the TSBD have his face blotted out ( The guy with the black hat on ) ? That's the same type dark suit and hat like Jack Ruby would wear.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ray Mitcham

Why would the man to our left but to the right of the circled person at the entrance to the TSBD have his face blotted out ( The guy with the black hat on ) ? That's the same type dark suit and hat like Jack Ruby would wear.

Mike, his face hasn't been blotted out. It is hidden by a child being held in front of him. The grey on the child's head appears to be a some kind of woollen hat. You can see the mother's face just  to the right (as we look at it) of the child's head.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 09:13:53 AM by Ray Mitcham »