Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gary Mack and the about face !  (Read 41284 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Gary Mack and the about face !
« Reply #136 on: July 27, 2018, 05:44:40 PM »
Advertisement
Whereas my eyewitnesses all are extremely consistent and show exactly what the physical evidence shows.

...he says as he posts a pastiche of photos of people pointing to different locations on their heads.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: July 27, 2018, 05:44:40 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #137 on: July 27, 2018, 05:46:34 PM »
Clint Hill saw Kennedy a few seconds later and would have had the best chance for evaluation.

Ok.

Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2018, 05:48:55 PM »
There is nothing wrong with being a conspiracy theorist and then after learning the real evidence siding with the truth that Oswald did it.

Calling something "the truth" doesn't actually make it true.

Many intelligent LNers were once CTs but after years of trusting the LIES that Caprio and his 10aday team have shoved down our throats, some of us actually decided to do our own research and by utilizing our own unbiased critical thinking skills we all came to the same inescapable logical conclusion that Oswald was a double murdering dirtbag!

Give me a break.  You lie about the evidence constantly.  Hypocrite.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2018, 05:48:55 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #139 on: July 27, 2018, 05:58:09 PM »
This is exactly what the laymen CTs are told again and again, the autopsy is where they actually wash, examine and physically manipulate the head wound whereas in emergency all they saw was a smashed head with a cracked skull, covered in blood and gore which nobody touched.

Demonstrably false.

Excerpt of letter from nurse Diana Bowron:

When we prepared the body for the coffin we washed the face and closed the eyes; there was no damage to the face, there was no flap of scalp on the right, neither was there a laceration pointing toward the right eyebrow from the scalp.

When we were preparing the body for the coffin we rolled it over in order to remove the bloodstained sheet from underneath and to wipe away the blood from the back of the body. I saw another entry wound in the upper back (the other entry wound being in the front of the throat). With reference to the photograph The Back (F5) I only saw one wound, and not the number of wounds in the photograph; I do not think that the photo (F5) is of the President. I have marked for you on the photostat that you sent me where I think the entry wound was.

I first saw the large wound in the back of the head in the car; when we were preparing the body for the coffin I had the opportunity to examine it more closely. It was about 5ins in diameter, there was no flap of skin covering it, just a fraction of skin along part of the edges of bone, there was however some hair hanging down from the top of the head which was caked with blood, and most of the brain was missing. The wound was so large I could almost put my whole fist inside.

When we prepared the body I washed as much blood as I could from the hair; while doing this I did not see any other wound either in the temples or in other parts of the head.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #140 on: July 27, 2018, 08:39:12 PM »
Demonstrably false.

Excerpt of letter from nurse Diana Bowron:

When we prepared the body for the coffin we washed the face and closed the eyes; there was no damage to the face, there was no flap of scalp on the right, neither was there a laceration pointing toward the right eyebrow from the scalp.

When we were preparing the body for the coffin we rolled it over in order to remove the bloodstained sheet from underneath and to wipe away the blood from the back of the body. I saw another entry wound in the upper back (the other entry wound being in the front of the throat). With reference to the photograph The Back (F5) I only saw one wound, and not the number of wounds in the photograph; I do not think that the photo (F5) is of the President. I have marked for you on the photostat that you sent me where I think the entry wound was.

I first saw the large wound in the back of the head in the car; when we were preparing the body for the coffin I had the opportunity to examine it more closely. It was about 5ins in diameter, there was no flap of skin covering it, just a fraction of skin along part of the edges of bone, there was however some hair hanging down from the top of the head which was caked with blood, and most of the brain was missing. The wound was so large I could almost put my whole fist inside.

When we prepared the body I washed as much blood as I could from the hair; while doing this I did not see any other wound either in the temples or in other parts of the head.

BS:

So you reckon that your "nurse" Bowran who only prepared the body for travelling performed this in emergency in front of all your inconsistent boh eyewitnesses, really?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: July 27, 2018, 08:39:12 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #141 on: July 27, 2018, 08:47:08 PM »
Give me a break.  You lie about the evidence constantly.  Hypocrite.

No, it only happened 1 way and my evidence hasn't changed in over 50 years on the other hand you got big problems.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #142 on: July 27, 2018, 09:09:36 PM »
BS:

So you reckon that your "nurse" Bowran who only prepared the body for travelling performed this in emergency in front of all your inconsistent boh eyewitnesses, really?

Well, well.  Look who's calling a witness a liar when it suits him!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: July 27, 2018, 09:09:36 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #143 on: July 27, 2018, 09:11:48 PM »
No, it only happened 1 way and my evidence hasn't changed in over 50 years on the other hand you got big problems.

The evidence itself hasn't changed.  It's your summations of the evidence that are utter BS: