Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gary Mack and the about face !  (Read 41254 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Gary Mack and the about face !
« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2018, 10:36:26 PM »
Advertisement
Some of those doctors have said it was understandable considering the circumstances.  John Mytton has shown that the doctors were all over the place on where the wound was.  So they can be wrong obviously.

Sure and so can panels looking at carefully curated and selected autopsy materials.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2018, 10:36:26 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2018, 10:41:05 PM »
I would assume when these doctors were trained they were trained to clean the area and take time observing the wound before they decide where a wound is. Do you disagree with that?

You mean like nurses Bowron and Hinchcliffe did?

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2018, 11:04:46 PM »
While listening to a very good segment by Dr. Cyril Wecht , Cyril became quite disturbed when the mention of Gary Mack came into the discussion about Oswald being named as the Lone Nut assassin in the JFK case. It was also mentioned the 6th Floor Museum has taken a severe turn on how it captures the Assassination that day. I never was real sure if Gary Mack ever sided with Oswald being the lone killer of JFK , but it seemed that Mack always gave a possible " it could have happened that way " when a scenario would come around for different ways that the President could have been shot , but he seemed to still not buy into the fact that someone other than Oswald could have shot JFK. Dr. Wecht said that Gary Mack " used to be one of us ", but turned out to be a Benedict Arnold. I am a huge fan of Dr. Cyril Wecht and as he explains what he feels happened in Dallas and especially Bethesda , his logic and expertise speaks volumes about the JFK Case.

You Tube--------- Dr. Cyril Wecht-JFK Lancer Conference ( 11-19-2016 ) 1:11:44 in length

To get this thread back on track, here's a few more comments on Mack.

People go where the money is.  Mack originally said that he saw among the silver nitrate blobs of one of the photos taken as Kennedy was murdered what appeared to him to be a man in a policeman's uniform aiming a gun.

Months or years later, down on his luck, Mack's offered the job as spokesman of the SFM. He suddenly does an about face and becomes the mouth piece of the official story, namely, that Oswald acted alone. Now, I'm not saying Mack was not a nice guy - perhaps he was. But I do find it dubious that he'd get up in front of a camera and act all official while Discovery channel was producing their highly fake shows.

I'll say it as nicely as I can - I find it highly underhanded for someone to do this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2018, 11:04:46 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2018, 12:34:09 AM »
Sure and so can panels looking at carefully curated and selected autopsy materials.

The autopsy photos show no exit hole on the back of Kennedy's head.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2018, 12:43:19 AM »
The autopsy photos show no exit hole on the back of Kennedy's head.

That's not an autopsy photo, it's a fake "Mytton"-morph.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2018, 12:43:19 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2018, 12:59:15 AM »
That's not an autopsy photo, it's a fake "Mytton"-morph.

It's actually two autopsy photos, try again!

JohnM

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2018, 08:53:54 AM »
To get this thread back on track, here's a few more comments on Mack.

People go where the money is.  Mack originally said that he saw among the silver nitrate blobs of one of the photos taken as Kennedy was murdered what appeared to him to be a man in a policeman's uniform aiming a gun.

Months or years later, down on his luck, Mack's offered the job as spokesman of the SFM. He suddenly does an about face and becomes the mouth piece of the official story, namely, that Oswald acted alone. Now, I'm not saying Mack was not a nice guy - perhaps he was. But I do find it dubious that he'd get up in front of a camera and act all official while Discovery channel was producing their highly fake shows.

I'll say it as nicely as I can - I find it highly underhanded for someone to do this.

You still don't have a clue what you're talking about.  Stop embarrassing yourself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2018, 08:53:54 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2018, 06:08:03 AM »
          Your pledging allegiance to the Manchester BOOK and its' 2nd hand information is up to you. My thought is that Tom Robinson would know the elapsed time between his eating dinner while watching the JFK Casket being unloaded from AF1, Suddenly Racing to Bethesda, walking into the morgue, and viewing Humes taking a bone saw to the head of the POTUS. Being Suddenly exposed to Events of this magnitude have a way of sticking with Everyday Joes.

Again, and I repeat myself, look at the other post [now posts] I wrote.

We know from what Robinson has told the ARRB and and HSCA investigators, both directly and indirectly, that his job was the cosmetic part.
Also, Robinson confirms Manchester [to the ARRB], stating that he rode in with Hagen. Hagen [in his ARRB testimony] agrees with Manchester that he didn't show up until late. It's not just Manchester.