Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gary Mack and the about face !  (Read 41262 times)

Offline Mike Orr

Re: Gary Mack and the about face !
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2018, 11:34:00 PM »
Advertisement
JM-------Why did they drop the ball ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2018, 11:34:00 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2018, 03:05:53 PM »
          If you have a "quote" from Tom Robinson to present as evidence, please provide the "quote" and the source from which it was obtained. What you have posted above is nothing more than a question.

In his interview with the HSCA, Robinson said, in part, this:  "....but the back itself, there was no wound there, no."

His entire account, to me, is confused and contradictory and essentially worthless. Maybe he confused the neck with the back? He said he was in the spectators gallery as the three doctors performed their autopsy. How clear of a look could he have gotten?

Here:

His complete testimony is here: https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=327&search=Thomas_Robinson#relPageId=1&tab=page
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 03:38:57 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2018, 03:37:27 PM »
He's talking about the back of the body; below the head
 ??? what are you talking about?

Yeah. When reading the Entire Interview, Tom Robinson clearly describes a Wound; (1) Location = BACK of JFK's Head, (2) Height = Between the Ears, (3) Size = 3 Inches, and (4) Condition = Ragged.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2018, 03:37:27 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2018, 03:42:57 PM »
       Yeah. When reading the Entire Interview, Tom Robinson clearly describes a Wound; (1) Location = BACK of JFK's Head, (2) Height = Between the Ears, (3) Size = 3 Inches, and (4) Condition = Ragged.

Gee he missed that back wound. You know, that area from the head wound down to the waist, that back.

This guy is full of sh*t.

« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2018, 04:25:21 PM »

You asked Steve Logan to document where Robinson said he saw no back wound.

In his HSCA testimony, Robinson said:"....but the back itself, there was no wound there, no."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2018, 04:25:21 PM »

« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2018, 04:31:14 PM »
Gee he missed that back wound. You know, that area from the head wound down to the waist, that back.

This guy is full of sh*t.

Royell Storing challenged you to show where he said he saw no back wound.

It was just shown.

I agree that he's just not credible. In fact, I don't think he was in the room during most of the autopsy. He was back at the Gawkers funeral home and only arrived later when he delivered the casket that JFK was to be buried in. How could he miss the back wound? Humes and Boswell said they spent a lot of time trying to determine where the bullet went.

The Kennedy people - Powers, O'Brien - said in the Manchester book that they selected the casket late in the evening, after about 11:00 p.m. After they selected it it was delivered to Bethesda. I think that was when Robinson arrived.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 04:44:55 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2018, 04:40:08 PM »
You asked Steve Logan to document where Robinson said he saw no back wound.

In his HSCA testimony, Robinson said:"....but the back itself, there was no wound there, no."

Reading the Entire INTERVIEW does reveal there was confusion concerning the BACK of JFK and the BACK OF THE HEAD of JFK.  Robinson also describes seeing a Probe being inserted/used. Do you believe he is describing a Probe being inserted into the BACK of the HEAD of JFK at a level = between the ears?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2018, 04:40:08 PM »

« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2018, 05:01:29 PM »
                      Reading the Entire INTERVIEW does reveal there was confusion concerning the BACK of JFK and the BACK OF THE HEAD of JFK.  Robinson also describes seeing a Probe being inserted/used. Do you believe he is describing a Probe being inserted into the BACK of the HEAD of JFK at a level = between the ears?

You asked where Robinson said he saw no back wound. I just cited where he said that.

As to the location where the probe was inserted: Robinson doesn't have a clue. He's completely confused about it. His testimony on it, for me, is worthless.

He says this: "It [apparently where the probe was inserted] was at the base of the head where most of the damage was done, that things that we had to worry about. So it all runs together in my mind."

Here's the relevant sections:
Purdy: Were there any wounds in the neck, the back?
Robinson: Now this is where I'm hazy. I can remember the probe. The probe of all this whole area. It was about an 18 piece of metal that we [we?] used.
Purdy: Do you feel they probed the head or they probed the neck?
Robinson: It was at the base of the head where most of the damage was done, that things that we had to worry about. So it all runs together in my mind.

Later:
Purdy: What is your impression as either how far or in what direction they probed with that probe?
Purdy: Or any discussion about the actual probing to indicate either the direction or the depth?
Robinson: I remember they talked about it. They took notes, made notes.

And this:
Purdy: On this probe, do you remember if the probe went all the way through wherever they probed, do you remember...
Robinson: I don't recall.

I'll offer that he didn't see any of this. He sincerely thinks he saw a probe but he wasn't even there at the time. He was back at Gawker's Gawlers during most of the autopsy and only saw the last part of if.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 05:51:32 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »