Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gary Mack and the about face !  (Read 41260 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Gary Mack and the about face !
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2018, 02:26:32 AM »
Advertisement
You know as well as I do that the forum history got wiped since then.

Exactly, you made a disparaging racist comment based on absolutely no verifiable evidence at all, Hmmmm, I'm starting to see a pattern!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2018, 02:26:32 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2018, 02:31:44 AM »
The Assassination of JFK should have been a case that was solved by a Dallas Parkland Hospital Autopsy

There would have been exactly zero difference wherever the autopsy was undertaken, the irrefutable evidence will stand for all time.

JohnM

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2018, 03:46:55 AM »
There is a way past due "Apology" that is owed to those who saw what they saw but were told that they were mistaken about what they saw . One thing is for certain. There are those who couldn't see the truth if it was right in front of them. You saw what you saw and you don't owe anyone an explanation. They have to live with their BS.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2018, 03:46:55 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2018, 04:38:44 AM »
There is a way past due "Apology" that is owed to those who saw what they saw but were told that they were mistaken about what they saw . One thing is for certain. There are those who couldn't see the truth if it was right in front of them. You saw what you saw and you don't owe anyone an explanation. They have to live with their BS.

There is a way past due "Apology" that is owed to those who saw what they saw but were told that they were mistaken about what they saw .
\

Yes Mike let's examine what they saw, as opposed to the total consistency of the "side of head eyewitnesses", the "back of head eyewitnesses" only consistency is their inconsistency, see Mike when you have memories of reality they corroborate but when you make up stuff the outcome is obvious.

Consistent eyewitnesses and physical evidence

Made up stuff!

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 05:48:20 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2018, 05:11:40 AM »

The Assassination of JFK should have been a case that was solved by a Dallas Parkland Hospital Autopsy but instead the body was taken back to Bethesda and the autopsy was done and we have been asked to believe what we have been told were the results of that autopsy. I've often wondered how powerful Gary Mack felt when certain aspects of the case would make you lean towards the Conspiracy side or the side of a Lone Gunman . It's quite obvious that JFK and his brother Bobby ruffled a whole lot of feathers while JFK was the POTUS . It seemed like LBJ's problems went away after JFK was killed. The Vietnam war was back on . The Oil barons got to keep their oil depletion allowance which allowed them to not be taxed for 27.5% of their oil revenue. JFK was going to lower their oil percentage but after JFK was killed the Johnson administration kept the 27.5% the whole time he was in office. War & Oil = A whole lot of money !!! I guess I'm tired of haggling over the How's and the Who's of JFK's Assassination ! The important question is why was JFK assassinated ?

You are dodging the main issue. As John pointed out, it doesn?t matter if the autopsy pictures were taken in Texas or in the Washington D. C. area, the picture is still going to show the back wound as higher than the throat wound.

And it doesn?t matter where the autopsy was performed. If it was supposed to have been held in the Washington D. C. area, but was performed in Dallas instead, the CTers would have claimed that naturally Johnson would arrange for the autopsy to be performed in Texas, where he had the most influence. If he allows the body to be flown back east, God knows where Mrs. Kennedy would want the autopsy to be performed.

The point is, you are impressed by Dr. Wecht.

Questions:

What is so impressive about Dr. Wecht describing the back wound being lower than the throat wound to a room full of ignorant people who don?t know any better?

What evidence has Dr. Wecht presented to support this assertion that trumps the autopsy photographs?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2018, 05:11:40 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2018, 04:06:20 PM »
I suppose you could find a local Dallas mortician to mix up some plaster of paris
then stretch a piece of rubber over the gaping hole at the back of the President's head -- :D

author Joe West notes

Thomas Robinson
Gawler's Funeral Home

testimony before the Assassination Records Review Board

Purdy: Could you tell how large the opening had been caused by the BULLETS?

Robinson: Not really, well, I guess I can because a good bit of the bone had been blown away.
There was nothing there to piece together, so I would probably say about (the size of) a small orange.

Purdy: Could you give us an estimate of inches and the nature of the shape?
Robinson: Three.

Purdy: And the shape?
Robinson: Circular.

Purdy: Was it fairly smooth or fairly ragged?
Robinson: Ragged.

Purdy: Approximately where was this wound located?
Robinson: Directly behind the back of the head.
(ARRB, MD-63, pp. 1-2)

Well done.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2018, 10:46:12 PM »
Exactly, you made a disparaging racist comment based on absolutely no verifiable evidence at all, Hmmmm, I'm starting to see a pattern!

What disparaging, racist comment?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2018, 10:46:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2018, 10:49:07 PM »

Notice how none of "Mytton"'s jumping dots correspond to the official head wound location.  None.