Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gary Mack and the about face !  (Read 41768 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: Gary Mack and the about face !
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2018, 06:56:40 PM »
Advertisement

I'm not sure what you're driving at?
In my post you originally responded to, the evidence I presented of a plethora of scientific facts proved that there was no frontal shooter, besides why put a shooter out the front when your intended patsy was in the opposite direction? Doh!

And who was surrounded by open ground, wtf?

JohnM

When a bullet terminates in the back of someone (not the "back of the neck" as Ford added at the last minute) - meaning it does not come out but stops dead in the victim's back - how in the world would this bullet which stopped dead in its tracks also be able to exit (where?) and go on to cause more wounds in another victim, and then come out pristine after hitting one of the hardest bones in the body of the second victim?

Remember, one of the WC supporters' heroes of this is Humes who said this.  Remember him? "The wound in the back ended there and no viable exit was discovered."

It's important to remember this, John, and not get too mealy-mouthed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2018, 06:56:40 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2018, 07:10:28 PM »
Comparing Mark Lane with Gary Mack is ridiculous.  Lane was writing conspiracy way before he had to interview anyone or before there was any cash to be made.  He wrote this article in December '63, mere days after the murder.

http://www.kenrahn.com/JFK/The_critics/Lane/Natl-Guardian/Natl_Guardian.html

And his own xxxxing country would not even publish it.  He had to go over to England to get it published.  Think about that for a moment and ask yourself - if the government and its lapdog media conglomerate had really, truly been interested in vigorously pursuing the truth of this case, they would have published this article in a heartbeat.  Hoover would have been out in front of the FBI building, flags flapping, stating we're going to get to the bottom of this like he did with the country hillbilly John Dillinger 30 years before.

None of this ever happened. Oswald's death easily and conveniently shut every avenue of inquiry forever because all it'd take was to tweak and fudge the record to get the official and foregone conclusion.

And that's exactly what happened. Gary "I used to be a CTer until I got a job at the 6th Floor Museum" Mack was just one part of the lapdog messaging system they had in place to keep polishing the creaky and full-of-xxxx lone nut story.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2018, 09:18:32 PM »
       Gary's repeated M.O. of going back stage and getting others to proffer his opinion(s)/carry his water vs directly engaging in discussion on this forum is Not indicative of someone with heart felt convictions of merit. To Gary's credit he was very good at responding to questions and supplying detailed assassination related information when asked.

It was all for self serving purposes whenever Gary would give answers to questions and detailed assassination related information.  As long as he always held the upper hand, he was delighted to help someone.   Simply put. Gary Mack was not a nice guy. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2018, 09:18:32 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2018, 10:29:08 PM »
When a bullet terminates in the back of someone (not the "back of the neck" as Ford added at the last minute) - meaning it does not come out but stops dead in the victim's back - how in the world would this bullet which stopped dead in its tracks also be able to exit (where?) and go on to cause more wounds in another victim, and then come out pristine after hitting one of the hardest bones in the body of the second victim?

Remember, one of the WC supporters' heroes of this is Humes who said this.  Remember him? "The wound in the back ended there and no viable exit was discovered."

It's important to remember this, John, and not get too mealy-mouthed.
Why on Earth would an Assassin use an underpowered rifle that can barely penetrate a human body, were some of your snipers just trying to annoy Kennedy?

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 11:09:49 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2018, 10:44:53 PM »
Why on Earth would an Assassin use an underpowered rifle that can barely penetrate a human body, were some of your snipers they just trying to annoy Kennedy?

JohnM

I'd advise you to duck if someone aims a Carcano at you.

FMJ ammo was designed to overpenetrate and remain intact.
Gun nuts today advise against using such ammo for homeD since even if you land a couple on an invader, you might also put your wife out of her misery (just kidding)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2018, 10:44:53 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2018, 05:20:44 PM »
Instead of these continual vague opinionated responses, how about you provide some actual evidence?

You know as well as I do that the forum history got wiped since then.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2018, 05:21:55 PM »
I said nothing about Myers. The victim seating positions seen in multiple images taken along the parade route put the lie to a need for Wecht's 'magic' bullet nonsense.

No they don't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2018, 05:21:55 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2018, 02:22:51 AM »
The Assassination of JFK should have been a case that was solved by a Dallas Parkland Hospital Autopsy but instead the body was taken back to Bethesda and the autopsy was done and we have been asked to believe what we have been told were the results of that autopsy. I've often wondered how powerful Gary Mack felt when certain aspects of the case would make you lean towards the Conspiracy side or the side of a Lone Gunman . It's quite obvious that JFK and his brother Bobby ruffled a whole lot of feathers while JFK was the POTUS . It seemed like LBJ's problems went away after JFK was killed. The Vietnam war was back on . The Oil barons got to keep their oil depletion allowance which allowed them to not be taxed for 27.5% of their oil revenue. JFK was going to lower their oil percentage but after JFK was killed the Johnson administration kept the 27.5% the whole time he was in office. War & Oil = A whole lot of money !!! I guess I'm tired of haggling over the How's and the Who's of JFK's Assassination ! The important question is why was JFK assassinated ?