Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gary Mack and the about face !  (Read 41255 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Gary Mack and the about face !
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2018, 01:41:41 AM »
Advertisement
You obviously didn't read the threads on this very forum when Lane died.

Instead of these continual vague opinionated responses, how about you provide some actual evidence?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2018, 01:41:41 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2018, 02:21:20 AM »
And the only one I had heard of a "million dollar" deal was Vince Bugliosi
...I think he was paid by the word

Don't forget Posner. He was paid by how many sentences he plagiarized. So he could then have his plastic surgery.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2018, 03:36:49 AM »
Where's your evidence? I want to see what made you convert from a CT position to a LN position.

I'm not sure what you're driving at?
In my post you originally responded to, the evidence I presented of a plethora of scientific facts proved that there was no frontal shooter, besides why put a shooter out the front when your intended patsy was in the opposite direction? Doh!

And who was surrounded by open ground, wtf?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2018, 03:36:49 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2018, 05:35:09 AM »
Not nearly as much as Dale Myers pretended.

I said nothing about Myers. The victim seating positions seen in multiple images taken along the parade route put the lie to a need for Wecht's 'magic' bullet nonsense.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 06:50:30 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2018, 06:50:03 AM »
You obviously didn't read the threads on this very forum when Lane died.

I did and they were nothing like the disgusting things said about Mack after his passing.  Give it up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2018, 06:50:03 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2018, 04:06:45 PM »

Only those of us who dealt with Gary Mack personally, would know the type of person he was.

Many of us knew him as a snake in the grass--and not because of his "about face".  We had personal experiences with him long before the Sixth Floor Museum came into existence.  If I may make a suggestion, please read the chapter titled "The Investigations" , available on the CD-Rom in Reclaiming History.  Flip to the title "Acoustics", and please read what actually happened with Gary when the conclusions of the HSCA were challenged (the acoustics tests).  As you know, Gary was the person who received the credit for the Dallas police Dictabelt recording being brought to the attention of the HSCA and that it contained gunshots.  Well, it's all in within the chapter and it's not pretty.  Few--if any of you--know what went on behind the scenes, but you can find out the facts as they happened by reading the chapter in Reclaiming History. 

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2018, 04:26:46 PM »

Only those of us who dealt with Gary Mack personally, would know the type of person he was.

Many of us knew him as a snake in the grass--and not because of his "about face".  We had personal experiences with him long before the Sixth Floor Museum came into existence.  If I may make a suggestion, please read the chapter titled "The Investigations" , available on the CD-Rom in Reclaiming History.  Flip to the title "Acoustics", and please read what actually happened with Gary when the conclusions of the HSCA were challenged (the acoustics tests).  As you know, Gary was the person who received the credit for the Dallas police Dictabelt recording being brought to the attention of the HSCA and that it contained gunshots.  Well, it's all in within the chapter and it's not pretty.  Few--if any of you--know what went on behind the scenes, but you can find out the facts as they happened by reading the chapter in Reclaiming History.

Gary's repeated M.O. of going back stage and getting others to proffer his opinion(s)/carry his water vs directly engaging in discussion on this forum is Not indicative of someone with heart felt convictions of merit. To Gary's credit he was very good at responding to questions and supplying detailed assassination related information when asked. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2018, 04:26:46 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2018, 06:42:07 PM »
I always laugh when I see another make a comment on a subject which they very obviously have no idea about the subject they're addressing.

Gary Mack certainly was not a "lone nut advocate".

Perhaps you should educate yourself a little better on the subject before any further comments on it.  Just a thought.

"Gary Mack certainly was not a "lone nut advocate".

:D

Gary 'larry dunkel' Mack made $150,000 a year running a museum located in the spot the official

narrative says a Lone Nut shot JFK from.

If not a advocate then at least a paid schill.

IMO of course.