Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gary Mack and the about face !  (Read 41250 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Gary Mack and the about face !
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 03:39:39 PM »
Advertisement

When I started I was a conspiracy theorist but as time went on and I learnt the evidence I realized that my initial conclusion which was based on incomplete information(conspiracy books) needed a re-evaluation.
For instance one example of my conspiracy belief was the "back and to the left" but after some research I found a bullet lacks the mass to drive anyone more than an inch or two and upon close examination of the Zapruder film @312-313 Kennedy and all the resulting matter is pushed forward. The first eyewitnesses interviewed on TV, the Newmans and Zapruder all describe what we see in the Zapruder film and finally after studying the genuine stereoscopic Autopsy photos the injuries to Kennedy's head reinforce a shot from behind.

JohnM

The validity of the stolen autopsy photos currently displayed in the public arena can hardly be described as "Genuine".  "Kinkos" Groden continues cranking them out on a daily basis.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 03:39:39 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2018, 03:54:17 PM »
Gary Mack went from a conspiracy theorist (and making no money) to a lone nut advocate (and getting a full-time job to boot). How anyone can call that fair-minded is beyond me.

There are many good articles about Mack on DiEugenio's site. There's one that critiqued one of those fake assassination shows on Discovery starring Mack.  With a straight face, shooting and editing of the program told obvious lies. Look it up if you don't believe me.

But here's one of my favorite articles on this subject:

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/gary-mack-strikes-again

Mack wasn't a lone nut advocate; he believed up to his death that Oswald did shoot JFK but that he had help. In other words, Mack believed in a conspiracy albeit with a small or lower case "c".

« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 03:57:30 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2018, 06:07:55 PM »
Mark (and Richard):

I totally agree with your comments, and thank you for your kind remarks about Gary. Gary was a good friend, whom I'd known for many, many years, and a man of absolute integrity. He told you what he thought, and it was up to you as to whether you agreed with him or not. He and I didn't always agree, but when that happened, we could agree to differ and move on, like grown-up, mature adults. The manner in which he was vilified by people - many of whom had never met him, spoken to him, or even corresponded with him - in the the immediate aftermath of his untimely passing was among the most disgusting things I'd ever witnessed, and besmirched much of the so-called "research community" for ever.

RIP Gary.

...and when Mark Lane died we saw the exact same thing happen from the other side.

No, you certainly did not.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2018, 06:07:55 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2018, 06:17:07 PM »
Gary Mack went from a conspiracy theorist (and making no money) to a lone nut advocate (and getting a full-time job to boot).

I always laugh when I see another make a comment on a subject which they very obviously have no idea about the subject they're addressing.

Gary Mack certainly was not a "lone nut advocate".

Perhaps you should educate yourself a little better on the subject before any further comments on it.  Just a thought.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2018, 06:33:45 PM »

When I started I was a conspiracy theorist but as time went on and I learnt the evidence I realized that my initial conclusion which was based on incomplete information(conspiracy books) needed a re-evaluation.
For instance one example of my conspiracy belief was the "back and to the left" but after some research I found a bullet lacks the mass to drive anyone more than an inch or two and upon close examination of the Zapruder film @312-313 Kennedy and all the resulting matter is pushed forward. The first eyewitnesses interviewed on TV, the Newmans and Zapruder all describe what we see in the Zapruder film and finally after studying the genuine stereoscopic Autopsy photos the injuries to Kennedy's head reinforce a shot from behind.

JohnM

The single most powerful thing that got me really interested in the assassination was when I found out that JBC was seated somewhat lower and to the left of Kennedy.

A huge 'eureka' moment for me.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 06:38:25 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2018, 06:33:45 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2018, 11:17:40 PM »
No, you certainly did not.

You obviously didn't read the threads on this very forum when Lane died.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2018, 11:19:02 PM »
The single most powerful thing that got me really interested in the assassination was when I found out that JBC was seated somewhat lower and to the left of Kennedy.

Not nearly as much as Dale Myers pretended.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2018, 11:19:02 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2018, 01:35:11 AM »

A huge 'eureka' moment for me.

"Somewhat lower and to the left of Kennedy" takes in a Lot of territory. It is this type of crack detective work that also leads to a bullet entering the Back of JFK at a downward angle and then exiting his throat. Total BS.