Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Gary Mack and the about face !  (Read 7846 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Re: Gary Mack and the about face !
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2018, 09:18:32 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
       Gary's repeated M.O. of going back stage and getting others to proffer his opinion(s)/carry his water vs directly engaging in discussion on this forum is Not indicative of someone with heart felt convictions of merit. To Gary's credit he was very good at responding to questions and supplying detailed assassination related information when asked.

It was all for self serving purposes whenever Gary would give answers to questions and detailed assassination related information.  As long as he always held the upper hand, he was delighted to help someone.   Simply put. Gary Mack was not a nice guy. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2018, 09:18:32 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Videos
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2018, 09:39:59 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2018, 10:29:08 PM »
When a bullet terminates in the back of someone (not the "back of the neck" as Ford added at the last minute) - meaning it does not come out but stops dead in the victim's back - how in the world would this bullet which stopped dead in its tracks also be able to exit (where?) and go on to cause more wounds in another victim, and then come out pristine after hitting one of the hardest bones in the body of the second victim?

Remember, one of the WC supporters' heroes of this is Humes who said this.  Remember him? "The wound in the back ended there and no viable exit was discovered."

It's important to remember this, John, and not get too mealy-mouthed.
Why on Earth would an Assassin use an underpowered rifle that can barely penetrate a human body, were some of your snipers just trying to annoy Kennedy?

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 11:09:49 PM by John Mytton »

Online Bill Chapman

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2018, 10:44:53 PM »
Why on Earth would an Assassin use an underpowered rifle that can barely penetrate a human body, were some of your snipers they just trying to annoy Kennedy?

JohnM

I'd advise you to duck if someone aims a Carcano at you.

FMJ ammo was designed to overpenetrate and remain intact.
Gun nuts today advise against using such ammo for homeD since even if you land a couple on an invader, you might also put your wife out of her misery (just kidding)

Offline James Hess

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2018, 10:51:12 PM »
I am a huge fan of Dr. Cyril Wecht and as he explains what he feels happened in Dallas and especially Bethesda , his logic and expertise speaks volumes about the JFK Case.

Not so much...if you can ....just listen to the first 30 seconds without laughing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2018, 10:51:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2018, 05:20:44 PM »
Instead of these continual vague opinionated responses, how about you provide some actual evidence?

You know as well as I do that the forum history got wiped since then.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2018, 05:21:55 PM »
I said nothing about Myers. The victim seating positions seen in multiple images taken along the parade route put the lie to a need for Wecht's 'magic' bullet nonsense.

No they don't.

Online Joe Elliott

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2018, 12:19:29 AM »

I am a huge fan of Dr. Cyril Wecht and as he explains what he feels happened in Dallas and especially Bethesda , his logic and expertise speaks volumes about the JFK Case.

Not so much...if you can ....just listen to the first 30 seconds without laughing.

Dr. Wecht clearly explains that the SBT is impossible because the wound in JFKís back is actually lower than the throat wound.

However, as one can tell from the autopsy photographs, the back wound is higher than the throat wound.

I measured the downward angle of the red line and found it to be about 17 degrees, exactly the amount one would expect from a shot from the sniperís nest. Assuming the neck is 6 inches thick horizontally, this would mean the back wound is about 1.8 inches above the throat wound.

The HSCA:

I donít care the HSCA said the back wound was lower. The HSCA said a lot of things that were not true. And if there is a conflict between what the HSCA says and what my eyes see, I am going to go with my eyes.

The Clothes Maketh the Case:

The bullet holes in the clothes mean little. It has been shown that clothes can be move some relative to the body and they can bunch up. We can even see that JFKís coat is bunched up in the photographs taken within a few seconds of the shots.

Question:

Can anyone name a single court case where the court ignored the autopsy photographs and went with the locations of the holes in the clothes to establish the exact location of a wound?

I expect to hear nothing but silence on this question. But, apparently, we need to make a special exception in the JFK case.

The CTers want me to be guided by the clothes, but only up to a certain point. Autopsy doctors use the clothes to help determine what are entry wounds and what are exit wounds. The bullet holes in the clothes clearly indicate the back wound was an entrance wound and the throat wound was an exit wound. If I use the clothes consistently to determine the wounds, I must conclude that JFK was hit from behind, with the bullet angling upwards as it passed through his neck.

This would indicate an impossible shot, fired from the engine compartment of the follow up Secret Service vehicle. The shooter was literally under Clint Hillís nose.

What CTers really want is for me to use the evidence of the clothes, but in an inconsistent manner. Ignore the bullet directions as indicated by the clothes. And only pay attention to the location of the holes. And to ignore the possibility of the clothes bunching up.

My conclusion about Dr. Wecht:

Dr. Wecht has the education, the expertise, and the experience to be an impressive spokesman for either side. But all this is nullified by the lies he has told over the years.

He presented obviously false diagrams to congress, and in his public lectures to the public, for many years, trying to demonstrate the SBT is impossible. The positions of JFK and Connally are false. The angle of the bullet trajectory does not match the true angle from the sniperís nest.

And repeats the standard CT lie that the back wound is lower than the throat wound. It doesnít matter how may degrees you have, or the initials you have after your name, if you are clearly being dishonest, like Dr. Wecht.

Unlike Mike Orr, I think Dr. Wechtís statements say volumes about his character, not about this case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2018, 12:19:29 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2018, 02:22:51 AM »
The Assassination of JFK should have been a case that was solved by a Dallas Parkland Hospital Autopsy but instead the body was taken back to Bethesda and the autopsy was done and we have been asked to believe what we have been told were the results of that autopsy. I've often wondered how powerful Gary Mack felt when certain aspects of the case would make you lean towards the Conspiracy side or the side of a Lone Gunman . It's quite obvious that JFK and his brother Bobby ruffled a whole lot of feathers while JFK was the POTUS . It seemed like LBJ's problems went away after JFK was killed. The Vietnam war was back on . The Oil barons got to keep their oil depletion allowance which allowed them to not be taxed for 27.5% of their oil revenue. JFK was going to lower their oil percentage but after JFK was killed the Johnson administration kept the 27.5% the whole time he was in office. War & Oil = A whole lot of money !!! I guess I'm tired of haggling over the How's and the Who's of JFK's Assassination ! The important question is why was JFK assassinated ?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2018, 02:26:32 AM »
You know as well as I do that the forum history got wiped since then.

Exactly, you made a disparaging racist comment based on absolutely no verifiable evidence at all, Hmmmm, I'm starting to see a pattern!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2018, 02:26:32 AM »