Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Gary Mack and the about face !  (Read 7814 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Gary Mack and the about face !
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2018, 07:57:15 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think what it says is that JFK's head was not glued down to the gurney.

Yeah. It's kind of ridiculous to believe that someone could be wheeled into a Trauma Room with a hole in the Back of their head the size of an orange and somehow the entire emergency staff missed it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2018, 07:57:15 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2018, 07:59:06 PM »
        Yeah. It's kind of ridiculous to believe that someone could be wheeled into a Trauma Room with a hole in the Back of their head the size of an orange and somehow the entire emergency staff missed it.

They were all mistaken, because you know they were just ER doctors, not navy administrators.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2018, 08:03:11 PM »
They were all mistaken, because you know they were just ER doctors, not navy administrators.

Head Guy never having done an official autopsy

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2018, 03:44:17 AM »
Sorry, but their earliest recollections are the most accurate.

Sorry but you've been trumped, these are the earliest recollections of what happened and all these eyewitnesses with the freshest memories all describe the wound as seen in the Autopsy photos and the Zapruder film, you know the same wound as confirmed in the Autopsy Report.

You can't argue with science, the back of Kennedy's head shows only an entrance wound and NO exit wound.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2018, 03:53:08 AM »
So what is your excuse for what Police Chief Jesse Curry said? This is from my "Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions" series .

Quote on

Agent Hill finally convinced her [Jackie Kennedy] to let go of the President. Apparently she didnít want anyone to see that the BACK of the Presidentís head was PARTIALLY BLOWN OFF. He [Agent Hill] gave her his coat which she used to carefully wrap the Presidentís head and neck as five or six Secret Service men lifted him toward the stretcher. His body was limp like a dead manís, they struggled to get him on the stretcher. (Jesse Curry, JFK Assassination File, p. 32) (Emphasis mine)

Quote off

Curry wasn't an eyewitness, so what?, you're all just interpreting what Clint Hill said, stop trying to play mind reader.

Clint Hill couldn't be more clear about where he meant.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2018, 03:53:08 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2018, 03:55:16 AM »
The current autopsy photographs do NOT match one eyewitness' account of the wounds that they saw on November 22, 1963. Live with it.

BS:

JohnM

Offline Brian Walker

« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2018, 04:03:18 AM »
I think what it says is that JFK's head was not glued down to the gurney.

They said he was lying on his back and they saw the entire wound.They said he was never turned.

I believe that John has admitted that Oswald might have done it so I don't guy why he argues stuff like this.  IF you believe Oswald might have done it than you believe that the Doctors could have been wrong,.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 04:08:05 AM by Brian Walker »

Offline Brian Walker

« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2018, 04:06:22 AM »

Those doctors agree that under the circumstances it was understandable that they were wrong.

Tell us why you assume that ER doctors can look at a wound on a head in that condition and be reliable about where the wound was.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2018, 04:06:22 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2018, 04:47:08 PM »
They said he was lying on his back and they saw the entire wound.They said he was never turned.

I believe that John has admitted that Oswald might have done it so I don't guy why he argues stuff like this.  IF you believe Oswald might have done it than you believe that the Doctors could have been wrong,.

Because it strains credibility that 20+ experienced ER professionals all mistook the top of the head for the back of the head.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2018, 05:13:43 PM »
Those doctors agree that under the circumstances it was understandable that they were wrong.

Tell us why you assume that ER doctors can look at a wound on a head in that condition and be reliable about where the wound was.

The same way I would assume that if Several Dr's viewed a broken leg they would Not place a cast on the patients arm.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2018, 05:13:43 PM »