Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Best motives  (Read 7261 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Best motives
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2018, 01:47:00 AM »
Advertisement
One of the best would be the withdrawal from Vietnam argument, that by doing this he upset the elite, thus bringing in all the elements needed for a elite operation.

Let me make a statement about the segregation thing and if you feel it's wrong say so.
JFK(in a postion that almost boggles the mind of the average Joe, with all the issues he had to deal with), completely dragged his feet on the cival rights issue, did nothing until he absolutely had to, so not pushing it forward at all.

To your theory directly Michael, is there anything Kennedy did officially and relating to his religion, that you feel would have upset anyone?

How I feel  about the assassination as a whole, as a conspiracy, that it was a small group that was allowed to go ahead when discovered by a more powerful one, so no direct involvement by the latter until after the fact and the DPD doing most of the later work for them and quite naturally. Obviously at some point you then have to deal with everything Oswald but my instinct is to trim it down, seperate each incident rather than put them all together into one big bang(live edit: completely opposite to what Jerry and you just wrote :)  ).
You mentioned his security but do you feel it was interfered with before the trip?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2018, 01:47:00 AM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2018, 07:21:31 AM »
In my opinion look no further than what is contained in this speech!   Who's toes was he stepping on by what was said?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

He was fighting against globalism and the establishment of a World Order run entirely by the elitists of the world.  The large families of the world have been controlling for a long time and still maintain control of the finances of the world and the power and monies for wars.

Who has the best motives?  Rockefellers, Bush's, Soros, Rothschilds and the English Royal family to name a few - all had much to gain if JFK followed through with what he said in his speech.  Anyone who threatens their ability to control the media and their agenda must be eliminated.   The Skull and Bones and Masons are 2 secret societies that have had a hand in grooming many of the US Presidents and I think are who he was referring to in his speech.  The Bush's all were Skull & Bones.
His firing of Allen Dulles, his promise to clean up the misuse of powers by the FBI and CIA to influence politics at home and abroad  scared these people and they reacted.   These organization are not accountable to the people and are only accountable to those of the ruling class (the elitists).

Another person who is poking the bear these days is Donald Trump.    He is kicking against the pricks!   You have to say in this situation, why is everything kept under wrap and slow to be revealed.  All a matter of national security!?   Why does Strzok say that Trump will never win, but if he does we have an insurance policy.    Why does Mueller lead a Russian Collusion investigation thereafter and Hilary Clinton gets away with everything including having her husband meet with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac and taking a hammer to her devices.    Trump is the first guy since JFK that has tried to stand up against the corrupt system and make it better!

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2018, 09:18:25 AM »
I have a simple conspiracy theory in which LBJ and the owner of the TSBD, Harold Byrd, conspire indirectly, to allow Oswald as much opportunity as possible to do the shooting.

The way I figure it, it is not inconceivable that LBJ,havng access to CIA, FBI info, became aware that the notorious defector to USSR,  Lee Harvey Oswald, had returned to USA, and was working the TSBD, a building owned by a good friend, Harold Byrd, whom shared similar disdain for JFK as did LBJ.

So it would have been not too difficult to change the original planned route of JFK motorcade  to turn on Elm st to make it easier for the "nut" Oswald whom the FBI KNEW was employed in TSBD (ie. Hosty file), which such info could have been found out by LBJ. So all LBJ really has to do, is make sure that his TSBD friend Harold Byrd keeps Oswald employed, and not secure TSBD building, and present the irresistible target, JFK , in proximity to "the nut", and probably had some psychological study that there was a better than 50% probability the "nut" would try to take a shot at JFK.

I believe there might have been a similar "roll the dice" probability plan for another "nut", Thomas Arthur Vallee, which COULD have been just as devastatingly effective, expect Vallee got intercepted via a tip off, was arrested with rifle and about 1000 rounds of ammo, in Chicago. That prompted the cancellation of a planned JFK motorcade visit to Chicago.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 09:24:38 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2018, 09:18:25 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2018, 03:33:29 PM »
I have a simple conspiracy theory in which LBJ and the owner of the TSBD, Harold Byrd, conspire indirectly, to allow Oswald as much opportunity as possible to do the shooting.

The way I figure it, it is not inconceivable that LBJ,havng access to CIA, FBI info, became aware that the notorious defector to USSR,  Lee Harvey Oswald, had returned to USA, and was working the TSBD, a building owned by a good friend, Harold Byrd, whom shared similar disdain for JFK as did LBJ.

So it would have been not too difficult to change the original planned route of JFK motorcade  to turn on Elm st to make it easier for the "nut" Oswald whom the FBI KNEW was employed in TSBD (ie. Hosty file), which such info could have been found out by LBJ. So all LBJ really has to do, is make sure that his TSBD friend Harold Byrd keeps Oswald employed, and not secure TSBD building, and present the irresistible target, JFK , in proximity to "the nut", and probably had some psychological study that there was a better than 50% probability the "nut" would try to take a shot at JFK.

I believe there might have been a similar "roll the dice" probability plan for another "nut", Thomas Arthur Vallee, which COULD have been just as devastatingly effective, expect Vallee got intercepted via a tip off, was arrested with rifle and about 1000 rounds of ammo, in Chicago. That prompted the cancellation of a planned JFK motorcade visit to Chicago.

I suppose the biggest question I have about that is why it would require such a massive coverup

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2018, 04:34:14 PM »
Furthermore to my post, you have to consider that the elitists operate on both sides of the war to make money and greed and align themselves with the winners.

The large American company Dupont made the chemicals used in the Nazi concentration camps to kill the Jews.   Even the Largest motor companies in the world located in the US were playing both sides at the same time.  The bearings used in the turrets I believe came from the United States plants as well.

What about these large car companies?  These are the elites of the world who will not say no to making more money regardless of who wins and what side the winner happens to be located!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/daily/nov98/nazicars30.htm?noredirect=on

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2018, 04:34:14 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2018, 05:51:21 PM »
According to Daniel Sheehan on the following video around 26 minute mark, Sheehan claims that after the US encircled Cuba with a naval embargo and then warned the Soviet's that any ship that tried to break the blockade would be an act of war, a Soviet ship, on the night of Oct 16,  did attempt to break the blockade. According to Sheehan, it is at this point that the Joint Chief's voted unanimously for a nuclear first strike on the Soviets, and JFK said to Kenny O'Donnell  "I will not be the man who does this" A turning point perhaps

It is not clear from what I can see as to the extent of the nuclear first strike as suggested to JFK and it may indeed have been limited to the Soviet missile sites in Cuba But there was no reason to use nuclear weapons on those sites unless you were a madman

Maybe some of you are aware of this, or perhaps there is a debate about whether it went down this starkly

And Chomsky says he was just another cold warrior

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,983.0.html
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 05:54:41 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2018, 10:58:24 PM »
I suppose the biggest question I have about that is why it would require such a massive coverup

How could they ever let the world know that racists alligned to the british had killed the POTUS it would have caused massive unrest, it was easier to continue with framing the patsy, and it also allowed the momentum for Vietnam, because all of the thick brainwashed G.I.'s believed that the communists had killed their President.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 11:05:44 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2018, 10:58:24 PM »

Online Jon Banks

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2018, 04:12:15 PM »
In order, here are my top three:

3. The anti-Castro Cuban Exiles because they were pissed about the Bay of Pigs and thought JFK sold them out to in order to end the Cuban Missile Crisis.

2. Ultra-Rightwingers like General Edwin Walker. Those people violently opposed the Civil Rights movement and as JFK became more involved their anger towards him grew.

1. The American Mafia. The Kennedy administration was the first to attempt to take down the Mafia and they had some success. Also Mob Boss, Carlos Marcelo was humiliated by the Kennedys so he had a personal vendetta.