Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Best motives  (Read 7247 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

Best motives
« on: June 19, 2018, 11:42:00 PM »
Advertisement
Hi all just wondering on which association, grouping, organisation, or individuals would have had the most motivation to carry out the murder of JFK
Please post suggestions I will begin with mine, that it was racially motivated from the top down and from the bottom up.

Why was a new thread on the motive allowed to start, when we already have this one? I think a lot of biased decisions are made by admin on the forum, in favor of the Lner camp
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 06:47:17 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

Best motives
« on: June 19, 2018, 11:42:00 PM »

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

Re: Best motives
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 12:17:54 AM »
Hey Michael,

What do you mean by "racially motivated?" Can you explain and elaborate a bit? Thank you.

JW

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 02:25:00 PM »
Hey Michael,

What do you mean by "racially motivated?" Can you explain and elaborate a bit? Thank you.

JW

Hello Joffrey thanks for the comment, what I mean by it, is that J.F.K was part of a minority in the U.S due to him being of Catholic Irish decent, this in itself would have left him hated and despised by many, especially those in the South who tended to be more protestant, and of English/ British decent take this into consideration and add the equal civil rights and the attempts by J.F,K to end seggregation, then you have the very motive which caused his death, this all in effect allowed the momentum for the killing and the cover up to take place, the whole area was a powder keg of bigotry, it was a hell for anyone outside of the majority Jews, blacks catholic and many other minorities were kept down as second class citizens, even treated worse than dogs.
I do wish to add that bigger fish played other roles, in the plot, and these were business orientated people, not the average rednecks who were just a small but vital cog in the assasination, what really needed to happen to make JFK secure from these motivators in his death, would have been a complete overhall of his SS detail, most of them would secretly not have supported his religion/ancestory or foreign policy and so on. I trust this goes some way to explain what I ment by racially or and sectarian motivated.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 06:07:40 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 02:25:00 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 11:04:37 PM »
If someone really knew what was going on in Cuba and was sympathetic to those poor people that could be, reason enough to kill him good.
Racially I would of thought that the beginning of intigration into schools with blacks and the relaxing of other areas of segregation, would have and clearly did cause some major anger, also along side that the same man, is now making deals with the commies ...and he's coming to our town?!?

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 11:21:11 PM »
If someone really knew what was going on in Cuba and was sympathetic to those poor people that could be, reason enough to kill him good.
Racially I would of thought that the beginning of intigration into schools with blacks and the relaxing of other areas of segregation, would have and clearly did cause some major anger, also along side that the same man, is now making deals with the commies ...and he's coming to our town?!?

Somehow I am thinking the altruistic nature of the intelligence apparatus was not at the heart of the matter
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 11:49:49 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 11:21:11 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 11:37:36 PM »

That's it Barry, major anger, the intigration of African Americans was causing it was actually a fee for all in the South bombings, lynching, and burning was the norm, they were putting it up to the federal government and military, but on top of all this, the President is not even connected through ancestory, and his religious belief are far from acceptable to them either, in fact they are oppressing his people in places like Ireland so he aint gonna tell them what to do.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 01:41:14 AM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2018, 01:36:21 AM »
Hi all just wondering on which association, grouping, organisation, or individuals would have had the most motivation to carry out the murder of JFK.

John Kennedy wanted to do things the Kennedy way. There were those who didn't agree.
Read..."The Yankee Cowboy War" by Carl Oglesby
Though it's hard to find.

Also "Farewell America" by James Hepburn

In short...the military industrial complex retired JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2018, 01:36:21 AM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2018, 01:43:11 AM »
John Kennedy wanted to do things the Kennedy way. There were those who didn't agree.
Read..."The Yankee Cowboy War" by Carl Oglesby
Though it's hard to find.

Also "Farewell America" by James Hepburn

In short...the military industrial complex retired JFK.

I agree that it was a much larger conpiracy, but my theory is that they used groups such as the KKK etc to help carry it out, and cover it up.