Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: George DeMohrenschild  (Read 7738 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: George DeMohrenschild
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 05:18:50 AM »
Advertisement
I thought is usually an LNer question?

in this case "they" would include whoever controlled his doctor GHWB Bush certainly appears to have never responded to George M, so he would be a suspect imo

GHWB is the only reason the final JFK files are being withheld. He's the last big player still alive.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 05:18:50 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 05:20:50 AM »
I thought is usually an LNer question?

Sorry, I just wanted clarification to something which seemed to me to be a very general non specific remark.

It is absolutely a fair question and I was mostly kidding. I like the way you carry yourself here Martin for what its worth

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2018, 06:23:33 AM »
The conspirators who assassinated JFK, of course. Many witnesses died inexplicably. Any actuary will tell you this was a coup. They know the odds.

So where can I see a list of the witnesses who died inexplicably? I hope it doesn't include William Whaley who died in a car crash with an 83 year old. Of course if there's evidence that the other driver was a hired killer maybe Whaley should remain on the list.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2018, 06:23:33 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2018, 06:49:46 AM »
The conspirators who assassinated JFK, of course. Many witnesses died inexplicably. Any actuary will tell you this was a coup. They know the odds.

These deaths wouldn't be a mystery to any serious researcher

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/deaths.htm
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 06:52:02 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2018, 07:00:17 AM »
So where can I see a list of the witnesses who died inexplicably? I hope it doesn't include William Whaley who died in a car crash with an 83 year old. Of course if there's evidence that the other driver was a hired killer maybe Whaley should remain on the list.

CTers will immediately demand that LNers prove that the 83 yo wasn't a hired killer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2018, 07:00:17 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2018, 07:03:04 AM »
For a name like "DeLoach" which I had never heard before, it certainly is interesting that there are doctors with that last name both in Roundrock Texas and Little Rock Arkansas and even another one in Texas.  That would lead one to think one of these could well be related.  Interestingly, there are others as well.

DeMohrenschildt is one of the most troublesome topics on the JFK assassination. It is interesting that electroshock indeed was given to those with mental problems. I didn't realize it was used as late as 1976. Bush started his term as CIA director in 1976 through 1977.

ECT is still used. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroconvulsive_therapy

What's interesting, at least in this case, is that it's used as a last-resort treatment for major depression.

Wikipedia also has a list of famous people who've gone through it. That list includes Dick Cavett, Kitty Dukakis, Thomas Eagleton, Carrie Fisher, Judy Garland, Ernest Hemmingway,  Vladamir Horowitz, Vivien Leigh, Carmen Miranda, Sam Phillips, Sylvia Plath, Lou Reed, Yves St Laurent, Paul Robeson, Townes Van Zandt, and David Foster Wallace.

Hemingway, Wallace, and Plath committed suicide.

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2018, 07:04:26 AM »
These deaths wouldn't be a mystery to any serious researcher

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/deaths.htm

Thanks Bill. This is a well-known list but I was hoping Jack might have one which omitted the cab driver as that particular mystery death is probably the most incredible rubbish of all. How incredulous is it that DeMohrenschildt would die years later (suicide) when Oswald's landlady was bumped off just 2.5 years after the assassination from a heart attack after she was forced to eat doughnuts and swill cokes three a day until she expired.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2018, 07:04:26 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2018, 07:26:27 AM »
Thanks Bill. This is a well-known list but I was hoping Jack might have one which omitted the cab driver as that particular mystery death is probably the most incredible rubbish of all. How incredulous is it that DeMohrenschildt would die years later (suicide) when Oswald's landlady was bumped off just 2.5 years after the assassination from a heart attack after she was forced to eat doughnuts and swill cokes three a day until she expired.

Good one