Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: George DeMohrenschild  (Read 7836 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: George DeMohrenschild
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2018, 11:15:59 PM »
Advertisement
Replying to this, posted today on another thread.:

the parroting of sensationalist and unverifiable BS circulated by the conspiracy enthralled "community"......

No matter how much I distance myself from such behavior, I am eternally doomed in some people's eyes

My objection to your activity is that your (and of course, Caprio's... author of nearly half of all this forum's threads) prolific spewing obscures or diverts interest from actually verifiable facts....

https://web.archive.org/web/20140426230557/http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,10424.0.html?board=1.0
Tom Scully April 04, 2014, 08:38:25 PM (Post #8 on the page linked above)

....Now for the nagging problems.... Bush called the FBI on 22 November and FBI's Graham Kitchel reported that Bush stated he would be flying back to Dallas and staying at the Sheraton Hotel that night, but Bush did not stay in Dallas that night.

One of DeMohrenschildt's closest friends, also a friend of Bush, was Graham Kitchel's brother, George Kitchel.

DeMohrenschildt's brother Dimitri had been Bush's roommate and close friend's Edward Gordon Hooker's stepfather. DeMohrenschildt's business from 1950 to 1953 was Hooker & DeMohrenschildt. His partner Edward Gordon Hooker introduced DeMohrenschildt to his soon to be wife, Dr. Didi Sharples.

One of Bush's closest friends and business partner was former CIA agent Thomas J. Devine. Starting ten days after DeMohrenschildt and his wife left Dallas, Devine reported four encounters with DeMohrenschildt to his CIA supervisor, over the next three weeks. Devine commissioned a CIA "work up" of DeMohrenschildt and was directed and agreed to keep tabs on DeMohrenschildt.

On the same day in April, 1963 that Devine first met with DeMohrenschildt and Clemard Charles, Devine's best friend in Rochester and the brother of Devine's school classmate, Joseph F. Dryer, Jr. was also meeting with DeMohrenschildt.

Devine attended M.I.T. and from fall 1944 to May, 1948, it is documented that he lived in the Sigma Chi Frat house with 15 other frat brothers. One of the brothers was Garry Coit. Coit began attending US Navy radio school in October, 1944, two weeks later, Devine also attended US Navy Radio school.

The HSCA provided documentation that Garry Coit was a CIA agent who was Priscilla Johnson's contact from at least Jan., 1964. When Coit was reassigned, he sent Priscilla a good bye letter, advising her that "the outfit" was reassigning him and thanking her for her cooperation and for the information she had provided to him. Coit informed Priscilla who her new CIA contact would be.

Usher Wyeth near the bottom of the following article happened to be Priscilla's very, very patient book editor
cooperatively waiting thirteen years for her to submit her book, "Marina & Lee".

S. Willetts Meyer,in addition to being an usher in the wedding above of his first cousin, also happened to be the best
man of Edward Gordon Hooker.:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 11:33:54 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2018, 11:15:59 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2018, 11:35:54 PM »
 I believe I have started 7 in over 40 days, and one of those was in regard to finding good JFK indexes

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2018, 01:51:27 AM »
How incredulous is it that DeMohrenschildt would die years later (suicide)

Yeah, "suicide" with a 20 gauge shotgun.  He must have had orangutan arms like Oswald...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2018, 01:51:27 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2018, 02:03:17 AM »
Yeah, "suicide" with a 20 gauge shotgun.  He must have had orangutan arms like Oswald...

Yeah, nobody commits suicide by shotgun! Wtf?

https://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/pdf/10.2105/AJPH.78.7.824

JohnM

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2018, 04:30:35 AM »
The doctor is indeed mysterious. A check with the Dallas County Medical Society showed that Dr. Mendoza first registered in April 1976, less than two months before he began treating DeMohrenschildt and at the same time the House Select Committee on Assassinations was beginning to be funded.

Mendoza left Dallas in December, just a few months after DeMohrenschildt refused to continue treatments, at the insistence of his wife. Mendoza left the society a forwarding address that proved to be nonexistent. He also left behind a confused and unbalanced George DeMohrenschildt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2018, 04:30:35 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2018, 05:58:48 AM »
The roving CIA death squads knocking off JFK witnesses years or even decades after they provided their testimony or information to investigators or the press is one of the many enduring myths.  It is somewhat comical.  I once saw JFK, Jr. on such a list.  Imagine the planning behind these deaths.  Wait until the witness has provided everything they have to say, then have someone kill them, then cover up the murder adding countless more conspirators who then have to be watched by someone.  And on and on.  It is really humorous.  Like that Bigfoot film they show over and over despite the acknowledgement of a participant that it was faked.  There are always going to be a few rubes around who will pass the torch of ignorance to future generation of dunces.

Seems the CIA merry band of assassins inspired Jimmy Breslin's 'The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight'

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 06:01:07 AM by Bill Chapman »