Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: George DeMohrenschild  (Read 7916 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

George DeMohrenschild
« on: June 18, 2018, 06:01:08 AM »
Advertisement
Subsequent to this letter being written DeMohrenschildt had written the manuscript referred to in the letter. "I Am A Patsy! I Am A Patsy!" named names of various CIA and FBI personnel who framed Oswald to cover their tracks in JFK?s assassination. DeMohrenschildt was shortly subjected to nine electro-shock treatments at Parkland Hospital under orders given by Doctor DeLoach, first cousin of FBI Assistant Director Cartha ?Deke? DeLoach. DeMohrenschildt?s doctor of record, Dr. Mendoza, ordered administration of intravenous drugs on DeMohrenschildt, being committed to Parkland Hospital for mental problems but, it was DeLoach that ordered electro-shock therapy. This occurred when George Bush was Director of Central Intelligence

http://garyrevel.com/jfk/demohrenschildtcia.html

JFK Assassination Forum

George DeMohrenschild
« on: June 18, 2018, 06:01:08 AM »

Offline Richard Rubio

Re: George DeMohrenschild
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 04:12:43 AM »
For a name like "DeLoach" which I had never heard before, it certainly is interesting that there are doctors with that last name both in Roundrock Texas and Little Rock Arkansas and even another one in Texas.  That would lead one to think one of these could well be related.  Interestingly, there are others as well.

DeMohrenschildt is one of the most troublesome topics on the JFK assassination. It is interesting that electroshock indeed was given to those with mental problems. I didn't realize it was used as late as 1976. Bush started his term as CIA director in 1976 through 1977.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 04:16:19 AM »
I'm shocked they allowed de Mohrenschildt to live as long as he did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 04:16:19 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 04:29:43 AM »
I'm shocked they allowed de Mohrenschildt to live as long as he did.

Who are ''they'' ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 04:36:06 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 04:48:40 AM »
Who are ''they'' ?

The conspirators who assassinated JFK, of course. Many witnesses died inexplicably. Any actuary will tell you this was a coup. They know the odds.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 05:08:58 AM »
Who are ''they'' ?

I thought is usually an LNer question?

in this case "they" would include whoever controlled his doctor GHWB Bush certainly appears to have never responded to George M, so he would be a suspect imo

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 05:08:58 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 05:16:18 AM »

in this case "they" would include whoever controlled his doctor GHWB Bush certainly appears to have never responded to George M, so he would be a suspect imo

Sorry, I just wanted clarification to something which seemed to me to be a very general non specific remark.