Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: More Fake Pictures of Oswald  (Read 29921 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: More Fake Pictures of Oswald
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2018, 09:11:00 PM »
Advertisement
'lying'*

Says the guy who claimed Oswald's kids were too old to need a babysitter (and thereby falsely attaching a sinister motive to Ruth's presence)

Speaking of lies, there's another one.  I never said anything of the kind.  Go back to gorillas playing basketball.

And are you declaring this forum a court of law, barrister? It's seems more a forum of public opinion.

As I've said many times before, I've never said I could prove anything here. I've never gotten any further than 'probably'... just the same as the WC's 'probably' and the HSCA's 'likely'... despite your insistence that those bodies somehow had to prove Oswald guilty.

What do you base your "probably" on, then?  Or do you feel no need to justify even that?

*According to your interpretation of the evidence, or the actual evidence? You, who tells us what witnesses really saw, or didn't see. We are not impressed.

Says the guy who suggested that Frazier saw something different from what he said but lied about it to cover his ass.

It's really simple.  Go to Dealey Plaza, sit where Brennan was.  Have a buddy go up to a 6th floor window of the TSBD (you'll have to pick a different window) and crouch down behind a stack of boxes and pretend to fire a rifle down Elm street and see if you can see him from the belt up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2018, 09:11:00 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2018, 09:57:39 PM »

And are you declaring this forum a court of law, barrister? It's seems more a forum of public opinion.

Agreed, all these guys like to pretend that they're big shot lawyers and make believe that they're Oswald's defence attorney, it's actually quite comical.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2018, 11:19:34 PM »
Agreed, all these guys like to pretend that they're big shot lawyers and make believe that they're Oswald's defence attorney, it's actually quite comical.

Says the guys who always rant about how they think this or that piece of tainted evidence would be "admissible in court".  Says the guys who always quote Bugliosi's prosecuting attorney rhetoric like "prohibitive probability" and "consciousness of guilt" and make believe they are him.  Even make sycophantic videos about it, and post dozens of cheesy photographs of their idol.

It's actually quite comical.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2018, 11:19:34 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2018, 11:44:01 PM »
Says the guys who always rant about how they think this or that piece of tainted evidence would be "admissible in court".  Says the guys who always quote Bugliosi's prosecuting attorney rhetoric like "prohibitive probability" and "consciousness of guilt" and make believe they are him.  Even make sycophantic videos about it, and post dozens of cheesy photographs of their idol.

It's actually quite comical.

What's comical is your trollspeak
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 11:47:31 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2018, 11:47:13 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2018, 11:47:13 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2018, 12:04:33 AM »
Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

You've got your nose so far up Vince's ass you're gasping for air.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2018, 12:12:26 AM »
Stop the BS, you didn't have a clue.
I don?t know what your problem is, but I?m guessing it?s hard to pronounce.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2018, 12:12:26 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2018, 08:24:38 AM »
You've got your nose so far up Vince's ass you're gasping for air.

Every time you see Bugliosi's name you go Stark Raving Bonkers and start frothing at the mouth and you say I've got the problem, OK champ!

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 08:26:12 AM by John Mytton »