Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: More Fake Pictures of Oswald  (Read 6284 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: More Fake Pictures of Oswald
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2018, 03:01:13 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry John that was not real marketing advice. I think your little app, or whatever it is, creates a way to blend one picture to another and nothing more

Sorry John that was not real marketing advice.

Nothing you seem to say is real, but whatever floats your boat.

I think your little app, or whatever it is, creates a way to blend one picture to another and nothing more

No worries, your continued incompetent image analysis and complete lack of knowledge of the actual evidence being discussed is on full display therefore your opinion on what constitutes as visual proof is worthless.

JohnM 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2018, 03:01:13 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2018, 03:51:06 AM »

Nothing you seem to say is real, but whatever floats your boat.

No worries, your continued incompetent image analysis and complete lack of knowledge of the actual evidence being discussed is on full display therefore your opinion on what constitutes as visual proof is worthless.

JohnM

While you are busy disregarding me you could at least quote me correctly I have never put forward anything as visual proof, nor have I cited anyone claiming there was visual proof that the photos are forgeries. So please do not let me distract you from whatever it is you are supposedly proving

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2018, 04:09:36 AM »

While you are busy disregarding me you could at least quote me correctly I have never put forward anything as visual proof, nor have I cited anyone claiming there was visual proof that the photos are forgeries. So please do not let me distract you from whatever it is you are supposedly proving

While you are busy disregarding me

Busy? I spent all of 5 minutes correcting your posts. And trust me if I see stoopid theories being put forth as in 90% of your posts, then I will squash them with computer enhanced analytical science.

you could at least quote me correctly I have never put forward anything as visual proof, nor have I cited anyone claiming there was visual proof that the photos are forgeries. So please do not let me distract you from whatever it is you are supposedly proving

For a start just since yesterday, you had no idea how the backyard photos were composed and made some dumbass comment about Marina's abilities, you presented some silly off topic article about false ID's which had absolutely no correlation with this discussion, your BY cutout analysis is illogical to say the list and on and on you go, your incompetence is on continuous display for all to see.
So again your image analysis abilities are simply amateurish and mindlessly skewed towards your fantasies but good for you, it must be really neat living in Wonderland.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 04:19:27 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2018, 04:51:37 AM »
HSCA brought in experts to look at them. Maybe, even some high number, dozens, they said the photos are real. Most conspiracy theorists accept these as real.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2018, 05:03:07 AM »

Busy? I spent all of 5 minutes correcting your posts. And trust me if I see stoopid theories being put forth as in 90% of your posts, then I will squash them with computer enhanced analytical science.

JohnM

What has been the hold up until now?

« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 05:12:35 AM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2018, 05:03:07 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2018, 05:17:28 AM »

So...just how tall was Marina anyway?

A more Oswald looking Oswald....

Another 'look alike'? If this is Lee..he really changed. That's exactly what Robert Oswald said.

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2018, 04:04:12 PM »
So...just how tall was Marina anyway?

5' 3"

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2018, 04:00:45 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2018, 04:00:45 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2018, 06:37:40 PM »
The parrots' feathers really get ruffled when actual physical evidence of Oswald getting framed appear in the world of the composite Cover-up.
Who can't tell this picture is a fake.......? Does the left side of the face look like Oswald? How about the right? Naahh?
A double hairline... a double lip line....OK the chin isn't square....eyebrow looks like it's painted...one eye looks bigger than the other...and...the sun isn't shining.
That about cover it? Rwwwaaawkk I can hear them already!

Get a clue about light & shade, Rembrandt

The main light source comes from Oswald's right
Thus the left side of his face is largely in shadow and cast shadows
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 07:31:45 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2018, 08:57:04 PM »
Get a clue about light & shade, Rembrandt

The main light source comes from Oswald's right
Thus the left side of his face is largely in shadow and cast shadows

Well I'll just Swanee there Di Vinci. Aren't you clever? Obtain a hint on retouching.
So what we had... was a totally incompetent photographer and that shadow just happened to create a perfect line right down the neck. Also, that photograph was retouched and retouched again.
Then, it was colorized [retouching it once more]
Moving on with the Oswald photos....

Picasso out there? What do you say?...same guys? If so, Oswald looked younger in 1961 than he did in 1958.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2018, 08:57:04 PM »