Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What if James Files shot JFK , like he said ?  (Read 16883 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: What if James Files shot JFK , like he said ?
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2018, 04:00:44 PM »
Advertisement
 Here is some material on the two casings found years later

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/radtruth.htm

From Rich Pope

the stamp on the end of the casing indicated the bullets were manufactured after the year 1971 because Remmington had changed them that year.

From Dave Perry

These shells are Remington 222 bullets the shells date back to the year 1963. Dating is through the manufacturer and through the technique called terminus post quem dating.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 04:10:30 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2018, 04:00:44 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2018, 03:03:05 AM »
What was Files wearing?
This deaf man revealed that he saw two guys behind the fence from the other side of the highway at the time of the shooting.
Of course, the FBI did not believe him.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2020, 08:42:17 PM »
Files has told his story and you either believe him or not . I think the facts of the JFK assassination are known only by a small # of people who are very old and that is because of the 50 to 75 years of holding the JFK files from being seen and gone over . If there are people who have gone over these files that have been released and can put together certain aspects of what happened on Nov. 22nd 1963 . I think Jim Marrs said it best when asked if we will ever know the facts about JFK's demise and Jim said we already know . What I've noticed over my lifetime and I'm 70 years old , is that no matter what stand you take , there will always be someone who refutes what you say while they tell you , No , it did not happen that way , Ct's , Ln's , Republicans , Democrats and so on . I was not in Dallas that day so everything I've heard or read about is all 2nd hand news . What always seemed odd to me was why in the world would anyone try to shoot the POTUS with a Mannlicher Carcano of which the Italians themselves had labeled ' The Humane weapon ' because of it's in-accuracy ! I don't know if Files killed JFK or not but I would put my money on him over LHO in the break room with a coke in his hand .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2020, 08:42:17 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2020, 11:08:34 PM »
Like the HSCA, I am convinced the JFK assassination was a conspiracy and it's just a matter of figuring out how they did it. We must start with the assumption that this was a coup d'etat and go from there. Every good coup d'etat needs a patsy and Oswald was it. He had no prints on the murder weapons, his scope wasn't sighted-in, he was found at the wrong place to be the assassin, he got a job 3 weeks before the motorcade route handed JFK to him on a silver platter, there isn't a viable trajectory for the MB to have done what it did then magically show up unscathed on the wrong gurney, and on and freakin on.

The DPD were obviously sheep-dipping Oswald and their handling of the evidence was proof that they were involved in the cover up. You have to ignore such a mountain of circumstantial evidence to be a LNer that they are more WC defenders than LN theorists. They are Conspiracy Deniers foremost because a whole lot of denial is required to stick with the fringe LN hypothesis.

As far as speculating who the actual conspirators/assassins were, the skeptics paint E. Howard Hunt's confession along with James Files claims. They think that dirty rats can't be trusted to tell the truth period. But what was in it for Hunt to confess? It wasn't a badge of honor assassinating the beloved JFK. It could only bring shame to his family to sell out for a book deal. Files didn't even have that option. He was pretty much ignored and written off as nuttier than Oswald himself. But he gave 3 details that made me sit up and take notice:

1) He claimed that he used a Remington Fireball that shot .222 caliber frangible bullets. The Fireball was the best weapon of its kind back in 63 and perfect for the job. And if JFK's head was not struck by a frangible bullet then I'll eat a bug!

Files' shot from the knoll caused a right temple blowout and you can see the fireball in JFK's head at Z frame 317. That is NOT sunlight reflecting off of brain matter. Deny this at your peril.

2) He claimed that the turkey shoot was intended to make near simultaneous shots sound like 1 and that his shot happened a split second after another shot had struck JFK in the head from the front (back then to the left), which is what the Z film shows.

3) He claimed to have bit a dent into the shell casing and dropped it at the site so he could claim bragging rights when someone found it. There was a spent .222 casing found at the site in 1987 by John Rademacher and it matched his description exactly. Analysis of the hull estimated it had likely been in the ground for 24 years as claimed. Skeptics scoff this off as an obvious hoax, but that's because they are conspiracy denialists 1st and critical thinkers 2nd.

Given the original assumption that this was a conspiracy and Oswald was not a LN, IMO James Files is an excellent candidate to be one of the shooters, of which there were several.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2020, 04:04:31 AM »
If Files was actually involved...he would not have survived prison.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2020, 04:04:31 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2020, 04:08:31 AM »
Anybody can make a claim. Proving it is another thing.

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2020, 07:14:51 AM »
Sorry to disappoint, but James Files lied. I doubt he was even there that day.

I have a copy of Remington's .222 & .223 bunter matrix. The shells that he (Files) left near the fence (with his bite mark) weren't even manufactured until 1970. Clearly they were put there on purpose to later serve as proof.

I can post if anyone likes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2020, 07:14:51 AM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2020, 02:43:39 PM »
Sorry to disappoint, but James Files lied. I doubt he was even there that day.

I have a copy of Remington's .222 & .223 bunter matrix. The shells that he (Files) left near the fence (with his bite mark) weren't even manufactured until 1970. Clearly they were put there on purpose to later serve as proof.

I can post if anyone likes.

I'm ok thanks.

Its unfortunate that there are idiots like Files muddying the research with total nonsense. More unfortunate are the people who give him the time of day.

A total loser.

There were capable gunmen and accomplices behind the fence.

But none photographed, filmed or seen by anyone. Including Zapruder, Marilyn Sitzman, Emmett Hudson et al or any of the dozen or so people within feet of these shooters.

Look how close they are to the fence. Yet a high powered rifle went off behind their heads, mere feet away, and they didn't look around and in fact ran closer to the shooter.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 03:00:48 PM by Ted Shields »