Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: John Liggett and Jay Bert Peck  (Read 10023 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: John Liggett and Jay Bert Peck
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2018, 01:17:52 PM »
Advertisement
J.D. Tippit bore a remarkable resemblance to President Kennedy, so much that his friends in the Dallas Police Department used to rib him and call him 'Jack' and JFK . Ricky White whose Dad Roscoe White was said to be a possible shooter from the knoll. When John Liggett is called to go to Parkland Hospital after being told that JFK was assassinated and of course we know that J.D. Tippit was also killed . Could Tippit have been the JFK lookalike that Liggett would be working on to make the wounds on Tippit look l more like the shots had come from above and behind like the 6th floor window at the TSBD. J.D. Tippit had sustained several wounds but one wound in particular was a wound to the right temple which is also where JFK had been shot. Tippit was processed through 2 hospitals within 2 hrs. and was never seen again by kith or kin. Tippit was buried in a sealed coffin the next day Saturday the 23rd of November . I often wondered why JFK, LHO, and Tippit were buried so soon ! JFK , killed on Friday the 22nd of Nov. and buried the following Monday the 25th of Nov. , and of course LHO was killed on Sunday the 24th of Nov. and buried on the 25th of Nov. ! Maybe we can figure out why there was such a rush to get these 3 people in the ground so quick. Roscoe Whites diary also said that Roscoe had killed Tippit . A Lee Harvey Oswald lookalike was with Roscoe White when White (who had changed out of his police uniform) supposidly shot Tippit. Roscoe was said to have been a "Contract man" for the CIA.

https://redice.tv/news/the-ultimate-jfk-Secret-who-is-really-buried-in-arlington
spartacus-educational.com/JFKwhiteR.htm#source-section3
http:Spartacus-educational.com/JFKtippet.htm

Not sure why they spelled Tippit with an e (tippet) but the site comes up !

Interesting video, Mike.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2018, 01:17:52 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2019, 02:57:01 PM »

News report of John Liggett's death:

The 1972 arson murders crimes were never solved.:

On another forum a researcher of John Liggett asked a good question.... why did  DPD show Dorothy Peck a photo of Liggett after an attempt
on her life which included beating, arson of her bedroom assumed intended to conceal evidence of her murder, but not intending to look like coincidental accidental death attributed to unassisted house fire. Consider also that Dorothy's car was stolen and soon found burning and abandoned. The attempted murderer and arsonist actually drew seemingly accelerated attention by setting Dorothy's car on fire vs. abandoning it more discreetly.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 03:02:17 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2019, 07:08:57 PM »
John Liggett had the reputation of being one of the best embalmers in reconstructing the faces of those who had suffered serious damage before they died, gunshots etc Lois Liggett felt her Husband, John Liggett, was involved in doing something with JFK's body It was also reported that Liggett seems to have come into a lot of money after the assassination

Jay Bert Peck, was LBJ cousin, and supposedly looked and sounded a lot like LBJ Much was made that Jay Bert Peck stood in for LBJ during an event Nov 21 while LBJ was supposedly at the Murchison get together J. Bert Peck?s known role as an ?LBJ Stand-in,? appeared in the People section of Time magazine, in the edition dated August 2, 1968,.(a similar article appeared in Newsweek three days later):

Jay Bert Peck was found shot on the evening of Friday, July 4, 1969, and died the next day. According to his obituary in the Garland Texas News on Sunday, July 6, 1969, he had achieved considerable fame, having appeared on the Johnny Carson television show as well as the movie referenced above. More details on Peck's murder seem hard to come by

On March 27 John Liggett is arrested for the attempted murder of Jay Bert Peck's wife, Dorothy, who later dies from her injuries

Yes it is circumstantial but seems unlikely to be pure coincidence

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/11/no_author/lbjs-look-alike-cousin/

http://dperry1943.com/liggett.html

It's probably just a coincidence, but the man who, in 1982, killed "Popov's Mole" -- and Hoover Institution's Josef Stalin scholar -- Edward Ellis Smith in a hit-and-run accident was one Charles Peck.

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 07:27:41 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2019, 07:08:57 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2020, 11:37:09 PM »
I located a yearbook picture of Malcom Liggett's wife, Suzanne LaPaugh Liggett, at Binghamton University ( Harper College). Library staff would not send me a picture of the yearbook photo. Here is the photo you mentioned... on the left are Susanne and Malcolm Liggett, it is alleged.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3UTg4x8LzLE/WUK3glwBShI/AAAAAAAA9Zg/f9mZzU2bXi8dEURvOj-Oasa0fZNVVXy-gCLcBGAs/s1600/Carousel%2Bphoto.jpg

Michael, I finally found and will soon post Suzanne's 1957 Milne High School yearbook photo. So far, sad to say, I'm not feeling a resemblance. I want to find a photo of Malcolm, as well.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 11:38:47 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2020, 01:11:04 AM »
I located a yearbook picture of Malcom Liggett's wife, Suzanne LaPaugh Liggett, at Binghamton University ( Harper College). Library staff would not send me a picture of the yearbook photo. Here is the photo you mentioned... on the left are Susanne and Malcolm Liggett, it is alleged.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3UTg4x8LzLE/WUK3glwBShI/AAAAAAAA9Zg/f9mZzU2bXi8dEURvOj-Oasa0fZNVVXy-gCLcBGAs/s1600/Carousel%2Bphoto.jpg

Michael, I finally found and will soon post Suzanne's 1957 Milne High School yearbook photo. So far, sad to say, I'm not feeling a resemblance. I want to find a photo of Malcolm, as well.

I'm admittedly "outgunned" as far as analyzing this puzzle. John Iacoletti, isn't it time to tap the talent of our self labeled, ______ forensics "expert"?

« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 06:20:51 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2020, 01:11:04 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2020, 06:32:51 PM »

versus Suzanne LaPaugh (age 18) and Malcolm Liggett in 1957 (age 27) yearbook photos

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 06:43:31 PM by Tom Scully »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2020, 12:15:28 AM »
J.D. Tippit bore a remarkable resemblance to President Kennedy

No he didn't. I dont know why people keep thinking that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2020, 12:15:28 AM »