Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia  (Read 48518 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2018, 04:11:49 PM »
Advertisement
Is that a watch on the left wrist?
Oswald wore a watch?
Where are other pictures of Ozzy wearing a watch?

Can we zoom in on that watch?   Can we compare it to the watch that Lee was wearing in the photo taken in Minsk?

Is it my imagination or does the man's arm seem more muscular in this photo (133c) than in CE 133A ??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2018, 04:11:49 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2018, 05:16:20 PM »
So have all the questions been answered by Mytton yet?

The watch has been.

A quick answer but then as you can see.............
This case is like a Hydra.
For every answer...two more questions pop up.
Another glance....................................

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2018, 12:10:13 AM »
Just what are your two questions? I hope it's nothing about Oswald sometimes being seen with a watch and other times not. That would be lame.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2018, 12:10:13 AM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2018, 12:44:57 AM »
Oswald wore a watch in the USSR...looks like-
Can we find this routine stateside?
When did he stop using a wristwatch and start wearing a bracelet?

Why is this even important? The issue is just another line into nothingness.

I can offer two possible reasons for wearing the bracelet and not a watch straight off the top of my head.

1. The strap broke and he was too cheap to have it replaced.

2. Maybe he started wearing the bracelet once he opened the gift box and saw it inside just before giving Marina a punch in the mouth a peck on the cheek.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 12:58:22 AM by Steve Howsley »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2018, 01:12:28 AM »
Why is this even important? The issue is just another line into nothingness.

I can offer two possible reasons for wearing the bracelet and not a watch straight off the top of my head.

1. The strap broke and he was too cheap to have it replaced.

2. Maybe he started wearing the bracelet once he opened the gift box and saw it inside just before giving Marina a punch in the mouth a peck on the cheek.

Steve you really should think a bit more rationally and refrain from allowing your unmitigated bias against Lee  Oswald from blinding you to the truth.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2018, 01:12:28 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2018, 01:18:10 AM »
Steve you really should think a bit more rationally and refrain from allowing your unmitigated bias against Lee  Oswald from blinding you to the truth.

Apparently trying to convince himself of something.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2018, 01:45:34 AM »
Here is my 1st of 5 smoking gun questions for the LNers re the BYPs, each will be more uncomfortable for them than the prev:

Setup

March 31, 1963: Marina takes at least 5 infamous "Backyard Photos" of LHO and burns 1. (Originally she recalled only taking 1).

April 5, 1963: Date written on back of 5"x5" print of CE 133-A allegedly written by Oswald and given to George de Mohrenschildt.

The two prints originally found among Oswald?s possessions were described by the HSCA panel as ?drugstore or photofinisher prints because they appeared to have been produced on the type of commercial photo printing machine used by photofinishers for camera stores, drugstores and mass-produced prints.? The prints are small 3?x3?, with a white border and markings consistent with an automated commercial machine.

The de Mohrenschildt print is larger 5?x5? and described as ?probably made in a high quality enlarger with a high quality lens? due to its increased resolution. The panel notes that ?the entire negative area is printed? (showing more picture than the cropped ?drugstore? print), and that the print had yellowed, ?indicating that it was not adequately fixed or washed during the development process?.

So correct me if I'm wrong, Oswald had the film roll developed in a drugstore, cut up the negatives into single frames and had at least 1 print made of CE 133-A in a photo-lab, wrote an inscription on the back and gave it to his handler George de Mohrenschildt all in less than 5 days.

My question

What drugstore back in 63 had a turnaround time of a couple of days so that Oswald could take the negative to a photo-lab to create de Mohrenschildt's print, which also had a turnaround time of only a couple of days?

« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 02:05:53 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2018, 01:45:34 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2018, 02:19:25 AM »

My question

What drugstore back in 63 had a turnaround time of a couple of days ...?
JT..I would believe that if something as famous as the backyard pictures had been processed at a commercial lab...they would have been recognized by some employee somewhere down the line.
They were put together to vilify Oswald before the public.