Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia  (Read 48620 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2018, 04:54:25 PM »
Advertisement

Huh? Of course Marina would destroy any backyard photos because they showed her husband with the assassination weapon.

JohnM

Whoa.....Wait a minute Mr Mytton.... From the left side of your mouth you said the B.Y. photo meant ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to Marina.....

You people can't be serious, the photos that you and your kooky brethren think are so important meant absolutely nothing to Marina and why would they, Marina herself thought that Lee looked stupid and laughed at him.

But from the right side of your mouth you said....

Of course Marina would destroy any backyard photos because they showed her husband with the assassination weapon.

Was the B.Y photo significant to Marina or not??   BTW.....Would you please post the proof that the B.Y. photo shows her  husband with the assassination weapon?    The photo shows Lee Oswald holding a model 91/38 Mannlicher Carcano that is significantly different that the  rifle that was well hidden beneath boxes of books on the sixth floor of the TSBD.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2018, 04:54:25 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2018, 04:58:36 PM »
Whoa.....Wait a minute Mr Mytton.... From the left side of your mouth you said the B.Y. photo meant ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to Marina.....

You people can't be serious, the photos that you and your kooky brethren think are so important meant absolutely nothing to Marina and why would they, Marina herself thought that Lee looked stupid and laughed at him.

But from the right side of your mouth you said....

Of course Marina would destroy any backyard photos because they showed her husband with the assassination weapon.

Was the B.Y photo significant to Marina or not??   BTW.....Would you please post the proof that the B.Y. photo shows her  husband with the assassination weapon?    The photo shows Lee Oswald holding a model 91/38 Mannlicher Carcano that is significantly different that the  rifle that was well hidden beneath boxes of books on the sixth floor of the TSBD.

Huh? I never said she totally forgot because she did remember taking the photos but until the assassination they were just Lee looking stupid.

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2018, 07:51:00 PM »

Huh? I never said she totally forgot because she did remember taking the photos but until the assassination they were just Lee looking stupid.

JohnM

they It ( CE 133A) were was just Lee looking stupid.

Exactly right!....Although Lee never intended the photo to appear to be a carnival silly photo....that is basically what he created in an attempt to trick the viewer into believing that he really was a well armed communist revolutionary, much like Fidel Castro.

Lee thought that the photo would be published in the news paper along with the story about how he had tried to shoot General Edwin Walker who was a very radical and outspoken foe of Fidel Castro.  And in that context the photo had a small chance of fooling Castro's agents into accepting Lee Oswald as a friend of the revolution.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2018, 07:51:00 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2018, 09:53:51 PM »
 Quote from: John Mytton
Then how come they were found?
Every time you post on this subject...your skirt keeps blowing back up in your face.

Well, if Oswald's face has been superimposed over another body, then Marina must either be a conspirator, or was coerced to lie about taking the photos, and someone else made the photos.
Where and by whom, was the film roll processed?
----------From the testimony of Robert Oswald before the Warren Commission---------

Mr. JENNER. And did she have an aversion to being interviewed by the FBI agent on this occasion?
Mr. OSWALD. Yes, sir, she did.
Mr. JENNER. And she expressed that aversion?
Mr. OSWALD. Yes, sir, she did.
Mr. JENNER. By whom; Mr. Gopadze, by interpretation, interpreting Marina?
Mr. OSWALD. There, again, sir, this was knowledge given to me after their departure.

Mr. JENNER. In the home?
Mr. OSWALD. In or outside of the home. I do not know whether it took place on the inside--but within the immediate grounds of the home, at least.
 Mr. DULLES. And was this early in 1963? Prior, anyway, to November 1963, was it not?
Mr. OSWALD. Yes, sir, that is correct. And that this particular one agent--not the Mr. Brown I have referred to, but the other gentleman that I do not recall his name--she had an aversion to speaking to him because she was of the opinion that he had harassed Lee in his interviews, and my observation of this at this time, at this particular interview, was attempting to start--I would say this was certainly so. His manner was very harsh sir.
Mr. JENNER. Harsh towards Marina?
Mr. OSWALD. Yes, Mr, it most certainly was. And by the tone of conversation by Marina to Mr. Gopadze, who was interpreting----
Mr. JENNER. In your presence?
Mr. OSWALD. In my presence. And the tone of the reply between this gentle man and Mr. Gopadze, and back to Marina, it was quite evident there was a harshness there, and that Marina did not want to speak to the FBI at that time. And she was refusing to. And they were insisting, sir. And they implied in so many words, as I sat there--if I might state--with Secret Service Agent Gary Seals, of Mobile, Ala.--we were opening the first batch of mail that had come to Marina and Lee's attention, and we were perhaps just four or five feet away from where they were attempting this interview, and it came to my ears that they were implying that if she did not cooperate with the FBI agent there, that this would perhaps--I say, again, I am implying--in so many words, that they would perhaps deport her from the United States and back to Russia .
I arose and called Mr. Mike Howard of the United States Secret Service into the back bathroom, and stated this to him. And I also stated that I realized there was some friction here between the United States Secret Service and the FBI to the extent that I was of the opinion that they did not want the FBI at that time to be aware of the tape recording that had been made of Marina N. Oswald, that she had been interviewed, in other words, by the United States Secret Service before the FBI arrived at the location.
 Mr. JENNER. You mean that the Secret Service did not want the FBI to know that they had taped an interview with Marina?
Mr. OSWALD. Yes, sir. 

Dulles tried to cover up for the FBI...but it didn't work very well.
It seems to me that for Marina [after the assassination], it was either play ball or zap -back to the Soviet Union.
Then they would decide what to do with her kids...maybe a foster home?

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2018, 10:55:47 PM »
I have asked this question for many years and have never received an answer. There is NO evidence showing that LHO ever had the BYPs deveoped anywhere.
In that case seeing as there's no evidence of anyone having developed them the BYP simply don't exist. Is that where your logic takes you?

It becomes a case of probability. Oswald was in a position to personally develop them (unlike the vast majority of citizens anywhere on the planet at that time) and would have wanted them to be developed as he had them taken in the first place. He is a strong enough suspect to make this a case of 'beyond reasonable doubt' on this issue. That is an acceptable standard of evidence. Your standard appears to be 'no one saw him develop them so it didn't happen'.

Then, to top it off ....

Hunter of fascists - ha, ha, ha.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 12:05:52 AM by Steve Howsley »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2018, 10:55:47 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2018, 11:37:59 PM »

Then how come they were found?

For a start you're assuming that Marina knew where the photos were or that she knew other photos even existed, and even on the off chance that she knew that they did exist when did she have the time to discreetly rummage through her husbands stuff. The realization that she had one of the backyard photos and that it needed to be destroyed was much later in the weekend because as I keep repeating the backyard photos and the act of taking them meant nothing to Marina

Every time you post on this subject...your skirt keeps blowing back up in your face.

From the logic demonstrated in your last question, you my boy have a lot to be worried about.

JohnM

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2018, 11:45:12 PM »
For a start you're assuming that Marina knew where the photos were or that she knew other photos even existed, and even on the off chance that she knew that they did exist when did she have the time to discreetly rummage through her husbands stuff. The realization that she had one of the backyard photos and that it needed to be destroyed was much later in the weekend because as I keep repeating the backyard photos and the act of taking them meant nothing to Marina
Pull the skirt back now.
All [im]pure theory.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2018, 11:45:12 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2018, 11:48:50 PM »
Baloney.

What's baloney?

That authentic unaltered television footage of Lee Harvey Oswald with the same overhead lighting as the sun shows the EXACT same chin as the backyard photos? Oops!

Or that the bush next to Lee Harvey Oswald shows at least a full summers worth of growth as compared to the cut-out BY photo? Double Oops!

Or that I supplied the evidence that you couldn't, that shows all three Backyard photos of Oswald's face and they all show the expected differences of shading, angle and facial expressions. Triple Oops.

Caprio that's three strikes and you're out!

JohnM