Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia  (Read 48551 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2018, 04:00:59 PM »
Advertisement

The backyard plants at Neeley Street in the Roscoe White cutout picture shows dramatic growth as compared to Oswald's photo and therefore was taken much later and prove nothing.

But what is interesting is that Oswald when in custody denied living at this address, why would Oswald lie? I'll give you a hint;

http://www.famouspictures.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/CE-133-all.jpg

So Oswald just went out another time and took another picture of this same spot with nobody in the picture, and Roscoe wanted to place this weird cut out in it? Or did Oswald accidentally photograph an apparition?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2018, 04:00:59 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2018, 08:23:44 PM »

Thanks for copying... my original post ..the unaltered TV footage creates a squared off chin 

I didn't 'copy' your post. You flatter yourself too much.
I'll have the readers take another glance at the photos. On the left side a normal Oswald. On the right ...a squashed up, distorted..flattened face Oswald. So I wouldn't call it 'unaltered'. [Maybe a crappy lens at worst]
Take a comparison to the screen and measure the respective tip of chin to eyebrow vs ear to ear difference.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2018, 11:20:13 PM »

There's no doubt in my mind that CE 133A   ( same as De Morhenchildt print) is an authentic photo taken by Marina at the request of Lee Oswald.   Ther is evidence in both CE 133B and 133c of photo alteration.    Who altered the photos an why??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2018, 11:20:13 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2018, 11:21:39 PM »
Mytton is up to his old tricks again. Lighting cannot make a cleft chin into a square chin no matter how many times he claims it.

Sorry Rob there is no tricks, it's always Oswald!

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2018, 11:39:38 PM »
And your evidence for this claim is?

The bush next to Oswald over the summer has dramatically increased its foliage, become much taller and has a much thicker trunk by the time that the cutout photo was taken.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 02:00:16 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2018, 11:39:38 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2018, 11:51:39 PM »
Baloney. When CE 133-A and CE 133-B where overlayed the head was in the exact same postion.

Instead of the heavily cropped and photocopy quality backyard photos as seen in your manipulative conspiracy books, here we have the full frame CE 133-A and CE 133-B and Oswald's head is in very different positions and upon close examination both heads show a multitude of expected differences and are not perfect duplicates. As they say in the classics, try again.

JohnM

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2018, 11:59:57 PM »

Instead of the heavily cropped and photocopy quality backyard photos as seen in your manipulative conspiracy books, here we have the full frame CE 133-A and CE 133-B and Oswald's head is in very different positions and upon close examination both heads show a multitude of expected differences and are not perfect duplicates. As they say in the classics, try again.

JohnM

I believe my question to Walt was who studied them and was in regard to facial expression and not just the position

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2018, 11:59:57 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2018, 12:03:45 AM »
There's no doubt in my mind that CE 133A   ( same as De Morhenchildt print) is an authentic photo taken by Marina at the request of Lee Oswald.   Ther is evidence in both CE 133B and 133c of photo alteration.    Who altered the photos an why??

Why don't you give your own question some thought like a rational person for once?  If Oswald was willing to pose for one BY photo and that one is authentic, why would there be a need to fake others?  LOL.  They are either all genuine - as the evidence suggests - or all fakes as the kooks desperately want to believe.  What makes absolutely no sense is that one would be authentic and others faked as you have stupidly suggested.