Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR  (Read 19177 times)

Offline Jim Brazell

Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR
« on: June 14, 2018, 04:36:35 AM »
Advertisement
Why is this not Exhibit 1 in any conspiracy debate ? I mean there is CLEARLY a rooftop shooter on the County Records Bldg....I have been able to see it on every Z film sprockets or none except for one or two. Any shooter other than LHO is a conspiracy. There were more bullets flying around in Dealey Plaza than you can shake a stick at....bullet hole in the windshield at Parkland(possibly 2), bullet hole in chrome above rear view mirror,bullet retrieved from grass across from Grassy Knoll (picture of it being picked up) that is not from a Manlicher Carcano, bullet marks on manhole cover,additional bullet not accounted for in National archives labeled "of no evidentiary value", photographic evidence of 2 men in pergola shooting, pictures of part of the curb being removed (not where Tague was standing) etc.,etc.

My goodness..what is TOTALLY not believable is that there was ONE lone nut shooter.I mean it is laughable. LHO's second and third shots were literally on top of each other...a physical impossibility for one shooter.You could give LHO 30 seconds for the 3 shots (there were more than his,way more) but shots 2 & 3 almost simultaneously are IMPOSSIBLE. I don't even look at anything that's theme is LHO lone nut because I know it's a farce and not worth looking at. I mean there are seriously people who seriously believe the pathetic lie that our government told us.           

JFK Assassination Forum

Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR
« on: June 14, 2018, 04:36:35 AM »

Offline John Mytton

Re: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 04:57:35 AM »
Why is this not Exhibit 1 in any conspiracy debate ? I mean there is CLEARLY a rooftop shooter on the County Records Bldg....I have been able to see it on every Z film sprockets or none except for one or two. Any shooter other than LHO is a conspiracy. There were more bullets flying around in Dealey Plaza than you can shake a stick at....bullet hole in the windshield at Parkland(possibly 2), bullet hole in chrome above rear view mirror,bullet retrieved from grass across from Grassy Knoll (picture of it being picked up) that is not from a Manlicher Carcano, bullet marks on manhole cover,additional bullet not accounted for in National archives labeled "of no evidentiary value", photographic evidence of 2 men in pergola shooting, pictures of part of the curb being removed (not where Tague was standing) etc.,etc.

My goodness..what is TOTALLY not believable is that there was ONE lone nut shooter.I mean it is laughable. LHO's second and third shots were literally on top of each other...a physical impossibility for one shooter.You could give LHO 30 seconds for the 3 shots (there were more than his,way more) but shots 2 & 3 almost simultaneously are IMPOSSIBLE. I don't even look at anything that's theme is LHO lone nut because I know it's a farce and not worth looking at. I mean there are seriously people who seriously believe the pathetic lie that our government told us.         

I have been able to see it on every Z film sprockets or none except for one or two.

He's dead Jim, the Zapruder film is fake and you just can't trust it.

JohnM

Offline Jim Brazell

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 05:59:43 AM »

He's dead Jim, the Zapruder film is fake and you just can't trust it.

JohnM
So, you're saying the entire Zapruder film is fake ? I know it was altered but I certainly don't believe the entire film is a fake. However, even if you removed the Rooftop shooter, there is WAAAY more evidence as mentioned that there were more than the 3 shots claimed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 05:59:43 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 04:35:15 PM »
So, you're saying the entire Zapruder film is fake ? I know it was altered but I certainly don't believe the entire film is a fake. However, even if you removed the Rooftop shooter, there is WAAAY more evidence as mentioned that there were more than the 3 shots claimed.

None of these LN guys can get around the scant elapsed time between the alleged 2nd and 3rd shots. They can't do it, because the Carcano couldn't do it.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 04:54:52 PM »
 Hey Jim Very interesting  Thank You. Any advice on understanding where I am looking on the Zapruder film to find this I will watch it again The County Records building is on Houston I assume

As to the other point I do remember this story of the curb being removed Even the spot we see as being attributed to the Tague shooting has some odd coloration to it, but you are saying there is a second area of curb If you or others can provide links on some of things you have mentioned it would be appreciated

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 04:54:52 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 02:03:47 AM »

You are right about LHO/farce.   The whole scene had to have more than one "lucky assassin" and so it was an inside job - well planned.   LHO was involved as I assume CIA paid for all his trips - he just didn't realize that he was being set up by his handlers for the framing.   It kind of reminds of that movie a few years ago called "The Shooter"!
2 shots half a second apart is possible but not with a Carcano!    The man that rolls into the grass besides Altgens is the mystery man I really want to know.   The 2 glass sprays at Z322 and Z329 complete with glass shatter and reflection should point to him!   

A man jumps directly in front of the car, lines himself up with the president and fires 2 bullets 1/2 a second apart from his revolver.  You don't even half to move gun side to side.   Policeman style one hand under the other to steady, just control the vertical pitch of the weapon!  Half a second to regain control between shots from an expert.    He then rolls into the grass and somehow 25 years later becomes a Malcom Summers!   

Directly in front of car,  the pistol does not have to "follow" the target, it only requires vertical adjustment and steady hands.   First one hit low and the second bullet took a part his skull.    The "neck wounded" Kennedy saw it coming.   In a defensive move, he moved back in his seat and raised his arm in a feeble attempt to block.   That was not a reaction to a shot coming from the rear with his head moving back and arm lifting up.    I am confident he saw his killer.   It was NOT an involuntary muscle reaction from Z313!

The first shot in the neck was another close shot from the umbrella man.   I think there are too many rabbit trails/mistruths made to deflect the truth from the role the Cuban and he played at the scene.  He was standing in front of the sign as clearly seen in the Zapruder film.   ALL other photos from the other side, never show the Cuban waving his hand wildly at the President and  show an elevated sign and an umbrella open to the rear of the sign.  Zapruder would have caught the whole umbrella in his frames, but he didn't - it was partial because the other side was at the front of the sign!   The umbrella man was pretty much curbside and next to President!

Zapruder film is real but doctored.   Here is my reasoning.   The Altgens photo showing a LHO standing in the doorway in the background also matches more than coincidentally to the Zapruder frame at that instant from the other perspective.  You can see where Jacqueline puts her hand up as captured from both cameras.    That is not fake.  However, Altgens picture was snapped about 1.5 seconds after the neck shot took place, not coincidentally as he said in his testimony. Maybe a distraction firecracker or another shot?

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 02:09:04 AM »
Hey Jim Very interesting  Thank You. Any advice on understanding where I am looking on the Zapruder film to find this I will watch it again The County Records building is on Houston I assume

As to the other point I do remember this story of the curb being removed Even the spot we see as being attributed to the Tague shooting has some odd coloration to it, but you are saying there is a second area of curb If you or others can provide links on some of things you have mentioned it would be appreciated

I'll say it's interesting! The Z film doesn't show the top of any of the buildings around to Dealey Plaza. I'm not sure you even see as high as the top of the triple overpass.

Maybe Jim is thinking of another film, like Hughes'?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 02:09:04 AM »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 04:25:43 AM »
      None of these LN guys can get around the scant elapsed time between the alleged 2nd and 3rd shots. They can't do it, because the Carcano couldn't do it.

Yes, we have witnesses that say blam and then, blam blam, close together. I wonder if the dictabelt recorded these? I know the dictabelt has been ruled faulty but I don't know about this part.