Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR  (Read 19427 times)

Online Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 02:25:05 PM »
Advertisement
Yes, we have witnesses that say blam and then, blam blam, close together. I wonder if the dictabelt recorded these? I know the dictabelt has been ruled faulty but I don't know about this part.

We also have witnesses who said the shots sounded evenly spaced together. Or that, as Kenneth O'Donnell did, the first two sounded closer together than the last two.

Here's O'Donnell's WC testimony on it:
Mr. SPECTER. And was there any distinguishable tempo to the [three] shots?
Mr. O'DONNELL. Yes; the first two came almost simultaneously, came one right after the other, there was a slight hesitation, then the third one.

And the Z film indicates, to me, the last shots at Z-223 and another at Z-313. That's 90 frames or five seconds. So the last two shots - if we're "reading" the Z film accurately - indicates that last two shots were not closely spaced together. They were a full five seconds apart.

So which witnesses should we rely on?

Re the dictabelt: In my view, experts have shown that the dictabelt recorded sounds a full minute after the assassination and the sounds came from a motorcycle with a stuck microphone that was nowhere near Dealey Plaza. If the motorcyle was in Dealey Plaza, for example, why don't we hear any crowd noises? According to the witnesses who were there the people were applauding and yelling as JFK passed by. But we seemingly don't hear any crowd noises on the dictabelt? Why not?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 02:25:05 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2018, 09:04:13 PM »
Yes, we have witnesses that say blam and then, blam blam, close together. I wonder if the dictabelt recorded these? I know the dictabelt has been ruled faulty but I don't know about this part.

Regarding the extremely short time spacing between alleged shots #2 and #3, it is Not just "witnesses" that recall this. A Majority of "witnesses" have claimed this time spacing. Even Witt/Umbrella Man testified to the Bam/Bam at his HSCA appearance. This time frame being Impossible for the Carcano to achieve, plus the laughable Single Bullet Theory = the numerous awkward positions that the LN Crowd has been forced to embrace. This "any port in a storm" mentality would also apply to LN's being Forced to challenge the many Parkland Hospital Dr's and Nurses who witnessed an avulsive Hole in the Back of JFK's head.   
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 09:06:47 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2018, 09:26:53 PM »
      Regarding the extremely short time spacing between alleged shots #2 and #3, it is Not just "witnesses" that recall this.

Uhhh...what?  ???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2018, 09:26:53 PM »

Offline Jim Brazell

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2018, 06:50:16 AM »
Sorry Matt and others for not replying sooner. Yes, Z film DOES show Records Bldg. shooter. Look at Leroy Blevins photo evidence here....shooter thought to be harry Weatherford. Regardless, there is a shooter there. Look at 4:30  mark first link...Blevins is doing a documentary...just went to Dallas recently and gives really good perspective on 2 gunmen in Shelter #(link 2). Should check him out...I'm not connected to him in any way but he has some good stuff.Hope these links work...I realize they should be in Video section but just to help Matt and others. 

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2018, 06:56:43 AM »
Sorry Matt and others for not replying sooner. Yes, Z film DOES show Records Bldg. shooter. Look at Leroy Blevins photo evidence here....shooter thought to be harry Weatherford. Regardless, there is a shooter there. Look at 4:30  mark first link...Blevins is doing a documentary...just went to Dallas recently and gives really good perspective on 2 gunmen in Shelter #(link 2). Should check him out...I'm not connected to him in any way but he has some good stuff.Hope these links work...I realize they should be in Video section but just to help Matt and others. 

"3 seconds after the first shot' LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2018, 06:56:43 AM »

Offline Jim Brazell

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2018, 07:10:15 AM »
"3 seconds after the first shot' LOL

Don't be so quick to jump ! Notice he said "SUPPOSEDLY shot 3 seconds after the first shot"....you realize the photo was SUPPOSEDLY shot as limo was turning onto Elm from Houston ? I believe from the same film that showed the sniper's nest ...believe that's the case. For further edification,the 2nd video shows the 2 shooters in Shelter #3...Morman photo, Bell & Nix used. Windshield had bullet hole in it as well...there are pictures, as well as 2 bullets on the man hole cover...still there today...a pistol bullet recovered in the grass (Buddy Walthers), etc., etc. There were more bullets flying around than an Untouchables episode.   

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2018, 05:02:43 PM »
Don't be so quick to jump ! Notice he said "SUPPOSEDLY shot 3 seconds after the first shot"....you realize the photo was SUPPOSEDLY shot as limo was turning onto Elm from Houston ? I believe from the same film that showed the sniper's nest ...believe that's the case. For further edification,the 2nd video shows the 2 shooters in Shelter #3...Morman photo, Bell & Nix used. Windshield had bullet hole in it as well...there are pictures, as well as 2 bullets on the man hole cover...still there today...a pistol bullet recovered in the grass (Buddy Walthers), etc., etc. There were more bullets flying around than an Untouchables episode.

Blevins is claiming the alleged image of a shooter is a "reflection" that was picked up by Zapruder's camera lens. Just what was this alleged image of a shooter Reflecting off of ?  The windshield of a DPD motorcycle, the JFK Limo windshield, the JFK Limo's wax job, etc ? The likeness between Blevin's Zapruder Film "image" and the Dal Tex Bld rooftop corner is eerily similar.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 08:35:09 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2018, 05:02:43 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2018, 08:19:25 PM »
The video fails to show an un-distorted Records Building.
Being from Dallas..to my recollection...there is not ..nor was there ever, a lamp post [even a single one] on top of the Records Bldg.
That image was not noticed until copies were processed using the full sprocket side representation.