Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR  (Read 19438 times)

Offline Jim Brazell

Re: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2018, 06:50:25 AM »
Advertisement
Ray this subject comes up from Mitch Todd's challenge to me a month or so in regard to a statement that I had made quoting Zapruder as having said that he never stopped filming I eventually had to concede the point. I guess we can say there is no reason to believe he ever stopped filming, but apparently he is never directly quoted as saying it. Though I am sure I have seen the claim that he said it on some websites

Absolutely !

Zapruder is a very interesting man....he was the ONLY person that filmed from that side of Elm street according to known diagrams I've seen. His office was in the Daltex Bldg. If reports are correct, he sold the ORIGINAL film to Life magazine where it was not shown to the public til 1975. Interviews that I'm aware of NEVER quote him as saying that he had to stop filming and flip the film (although he did film on both sides) ....Sitzman doesn't either.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2018, 06:50:25 AM »

Offline John Kozlowski

« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2018, 02:55:40 PM »
Thanks John. Yeah...the guy he shows with the overcoat and hat I am  sure is not Weatherford. Is that what you feel was photoshopped ? Or was it something else? Just curious. Wasn't a tramp either.
1st it was a pic of Oswald in the window and now it transformed into the guy with the hat. I don't trust his work 1 bit

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2018, 03:24:53 PM »
Absolutely !

Zapruder is a very interesting man....he was the ONLY person that filmed from that side of Elm street according to known diagrams I've seen. His office was in the Daltex Bldg. If reports are correct, he sold the ORIGINAL film to Life magazine where it was not shown to the public til 1975. Interviews that I'm aware of NEVER quote him as saying that he had to stop filming and flip the film (although he did film on both sides) ....Sitzman doesn't either.

Like many alleged "Facts" connected to this 54+ year old case, the baloney of Zapruder Ever testifying/saying that he Started/Stopped/Started his Assassination Film is pure fabrication. These "Facts" connected to this case are simply Falsehoods that have been repeated endlessly until becoming accepted as Fact. Zapruder did Not testify that the Start/Stop/Start happened during his filming of the JFK Assassination.  And let's remember that Zapruder got $150,000 from Life for his movie and Life Never showed the movie and instead Locked it up for 12 years.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2018, 03:24:53 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2018, 04:10:09 PM »
Yes.  It is very clear that people keep on trying to twist everything possible to question anything that you see.   Who cares about the first frames and some not being there - whether filming started and stopped.  Find the kill shot instead and don't look for an empty rabbit hole and assume that is the missing evidence and the most important.   For example, if you even consider frame Z-314, the wound shown on the President's face does not even remotely resemble where the supposed damage was from autopsy reports.   You can clearly see the President's ear in that frame and yet the injury was not above in the hairline but rather down below in line with the ear.   Either the whole front of his head (skullcap is missing)  and is not present - forehead and all, or he has turned his head and facing his wife or a "fireball" was painted in.  However his reactions in the following frames thereafter merely tell you that the head cannot be missing as his head clearly moves back and he raises his arm - not a reaction from a man that has lost his entire skullcap in an explosion!

Clearly a conspiracy is present as it could not be coordinated by one lone gunman who was quickly assassinated while in police custody!

Everyone can see these anomalies in the Zapruder film and no one answers those real questions.  It is little wonder that Time Life and any other copies were left waiting in secret until 1975 and Zapruder didn't rock the boat either but took his money just the same!  I have seen no one address or answer the fallacy in these frames whatsoever - save me!

https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z314.jpg

You also know that an AP man like Altgens is missing photos from his roll of film.  As a reporter he himself had said he had himself lined up for a close photograph but failed to snap a picture!  Really?  Here is a trained professional who is used to running a camera and has a huge gap in his picture taking.  He was obviously a professional photographer and very quickly the frame he took of Altgens 7 was ran by newspapers all over the world!  If he took other photographs, they did not follow the storyline and were obviously shredded!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 04:22:24 PM by Allan Fritzke »