Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR  (Read 19540 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2018, 05:29:52 PM »
Advertisement
Zapruder to the W.C.

Mr. ZAPRUDER - That's correct. I started shooting--when the motorcade started coming in, I believe I started and wanted to get it coming in from Houston Street."

If he wanted to get the motorcade coming in from Houston Street, why would he stop filming?

Agree 100%. When Sitzman was interviewed by Tink Thompson 3 years after the assassination, she told him THEY could see the JFK Limo turning onto Houston, and then traveling down Houston. THEY Knew where the JFK Limo was at ALL times as it approached and turned onto Elm.  Zapruder filmed those 3 motorcycle cops at the beginning of his film because he Knew the JFK Limo was directly behind them. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2018, 05:29:52 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2018, 05:39:32 PM »
Zapruder to the W.C.

Mr. ZAPRUDER - That's correct. I started shooting--when the motorcade started coming in, I believe I started and wanted to get it coming in from Houston Street."

If he wanted to get the motorcade coming in from Houston Street, why would he stop filming?

Ray this subject comes up from Mitch Todd's challenge to me a month or so in regard to a statement that I had made quoting Zapruder as having said that he never stopped filming I eventually had to concede the point. I guess we can say there is no reason to believe he ever stopped filming, but apparently he is never directly quoted as saying it. Though I am sure I have seen the claim that he said it on some websites

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2018, 05:45:10 PM »
Ray this subject comes up from Mitch Todd's challenge to me a month or so in regard to a statement that I had made quoting Zapruder as having said that he never stopped filming I eventually had to concede the point. I guess we can say there is no reason to believe he ever stopped filming, but apparently he is never directly quoted as saying it. Though I am sure I have seen the claim that he said it on some websites
Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2018, 05:45:10 PM »

Offline Jim Brazell

« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2018, 11:38:51 PM »
Blevins says it was Weatherford in the 6th floor window but in this pic he has Oswald in the window. This guy is pretty good with photoshop.
https://vincepalamara.com/2014/11/08/photo-of-lee-harvey-oswald-in-window-after-jfk-assassination-fake/

John...you sure about that ? Weatherford in TSBD ? I could be wrong but I believe Weatherford is placed on the roof of the Dallas County Records Bldg. Please show a photo shop....I'm curious on this .

Offline John Kozlowski

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2018, 12:48:00 AM »
John...you sure about that ? Weatherford in TSBD ? I could be wrong but I believe Weatherford is placed on the roof of the Dallas County Records Bldg. Please show a photo shop....I'm curious on this .
Did he not say he was in the window with a hat on? Same place that he shows Oswald in that link I posted. If not Weatherford another Dallas cop. I'm going to rewatch now

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2018, 12:48:00 AM »

Offline John Kozlowski

« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2018, 12:50:57 AM »
My mistake he didn't name who it was in the window but showed a pic of the same guy he claims it is talking with police.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2018, 02:21:21 AM »
My mistake he didn't name who it was in the window but showed a pic of the same guy he claims it is talking with police.

One of the three tramps I believe

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2018, 02:21:21 AM »

Offline Jim Brazell

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2018, 06:32:55 AM »

Thanks John. Yeah...the guy he shows with the overcoat and hat I am  sure is not Weatherford. Is that what you feel was photoshopped ? Or was it something else? Just curious. Wasn't a tramp either.