Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR  (Read 19543 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2018, 08:49:08 PM »
Advertisement
The video fails to show an un-distorted Records Building.
Being from Dallas..to my recollection...there is not ..nor was there ever, a lamp post [even a single one] on top of the Records Bldg.
That image was not noticed until copies were processed using the full sprocket side representation.

Even if Blevins is wrong when he describes it as a "lamp post", what is that curved article on the top of the Records Bld in the Blevins footage?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 08:51:55 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2018, 08:49:08 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2018, 04:52:34 AM »
     Even if Blevins is wrong when he describes it as a "lamp post", what is that curved article on the top of the Records Bld in the Blevins footage?

I have been digging around for more pictures of the area.
There [in my recollection] was a large curved streetlight across the street at the intersection where the motorcade turned onto Elm St.
BTW I believe there were indeed some rooftop snipers.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2018, 05:06:12 AM »
OK... it is a traffic light w/street sign.
Perhaps that was the reflection on the film.
The trees have grown quite a bit in the last 55 years.
The shadowy image may just be a phantom glitch....weird.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2018, 05:06:12 AM »

Offline Jim Brazell

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2018, 12:00:52 AM »
I have been digging around for more pictures of the area.
There [in my recollection] was a large curved streetlight across the street at the intersection where the motorcade turned onto Elm St.
BTW I believe there were indeed some rooftop snipers.

Here is a 1955 Records Bldg. vs. 2020 comparison with lamp posts clearly visible on roof.

https://www.dallascounty.org/dcrb/

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2018, 04:51:41 AM »
I think that Blevins is showing the wrong building or the wrong end of the records building..it's all really fuzzy... but I found it.
Go to Google maps and look up 498 Elm St Dallas Texas and it will take you to the point at Dealey Plaza where you can clearly pan up to the roof of the Records Bldg and then zoom in.

The light posts are there at all the corners but we wanted one that bends to the right over the possible shooters head. You will find it by panning to the right along the west side of the roof [that would be to the southwest corner] this is between the Records Bldg and the Old County Jail.
There it is...a rooftop lamp post identical in every way to that shadow.
I wonder why they put lights up there?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2018, 04:51:41 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2018, 05:39:12 AM »
OK sorry...you must go to street view and then move up toward Houston a few feet until you can see the roof.

Offline Jim Brazell

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2018, 05:59:42 AM »
I think that Blevins is showing the wrong building or the wrong end of the records building..it's all really fuzzy... but I found it.
Go to Google maps and look up 498 Elm St Dallas Texas and it will take you to the point at Dealey Plaza where you can clearly pan up to the roof of the Records Bldg and then zoom in.

The light posts are there at all the corners but we wanted one that bends to the right over the possible shooters head. You will find it by panning to the right along the west side of the roof [that would be to the southwest corner] this is between the Records Bldg and the Old County Jail.
There it is...a rooftop lamp post identical in every way to that shadow.
I wonder why they put lights up there?

Am looking at something that says Dallas County Records Bldg. located at 501 Main Street and Dallas County Records Bldg. Annex at 500 Elm St. (Criminal Courts Bldg at 500 Main St.). FWIW, I have seen film some time back with a quick pan of the SOUTHEAST corner of this same building showing 2 people on the roof (spotter and shooter supposedly which was supposed to be how the teams were set up). I do see what you're saying .....I do know that Zapruder reportedly had to "flip" the film and is supposed to be why the film doesn't show the turn from Houston onto Elm. Maybe a camera buff could enlighten us. I'll see if I'm able to find what you are looking for.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2018, 05:59:42 AM »

Offline Jim Brazell

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2018, 06:21:58 AM »
We also have witnesses who said the shots sounded evenly spaced together. Or that, as Kenneth O'Donnell did, the first two sounded closer together than the last two.

Here's O'Donnell's WC testimony on it:
Mr. SPECTER. And was there any distinguishable tempo to the [three] shots?
Mr. O'DONNELL. Yes; the first two came almost simultaneously, came one right after the other, there was a slight hesitation, then the third one.

And the Z film indicates, to me, the last shots at Z-223 and another at Z-313. That's 90 frames or five seconds. So the last two shots - if we're "reading" the Z film accurately - indicates that last two shots were not closely spaced together. They were a full five seconds apart.

So which witnesses should we rely on?

Re the dictabelt: In my view, experts have shown that the dictabelt recorded sounds a full minute after the assassination and the sounds came from a motorcycle with a stuck microphone that was nowhere near Dealey Plaza. If the motorcyle was in Dealey Plaza, for example, why don't we hear any crowd noises? According to the witnesses who were there the people were applauding and yelling as JFK passed by. But we seemingly don't hear any crowd noises on the dictabelt? Why not?

Are we talking about this Kenny O'Donnell ?

?I told the FBI what I had heard [two shots from behind the grassy knoll fence], but they said it couldn?t have happened that way and that I must have been imagining things. So I testified the way they wanted me to. I just didn?t want to stir up any more pain and trouble for the family.?

? Kennedy aide Kenneth O?Donnell, quoted by House Speaker Thomas P. ?Tip? O?Neill Jr. in ?Man of the House,? p. 178. O?Donnell was riding in the Secret Service follow-up car with Dave Powers, who was present and told O?Neill he had the same recollection.

We probably shouldn't go with this one...who else you got ?