Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: An End to Conspiracy? - Time Magazine  (Read 3181 times)

Offline Richard Rubio

An End to Conspiracy? - Time Magazine
« on: June 13, 2018, 04:22:09 PM »
Advertisement
Full title (article excerpted):

An End to Conspiracy? Rare Photo of Lee Harvey Oswald's Arrest Suggests Why He's Guilty

Oh? Moments earlier, as cops approached him, Oswald suddenly punched Officer Nick McDonald in the face, drew a revolver from his waistband and tried to shoot him. McDonald jammed his hand on the gun and prevented it from firing as other officers pummeled Oswald to the floor, sat him in a seat and cuffed him. (MacCammon took a picture of that moment, too, but the image is too dark to reveal much.) [Ed's note: The TIME-LIFE Picture Collection discovered several duplicate negatives in our search for MacCammon's photographs. We've reproduced one of them below.]

Do innocent people take guns to the movies, assault a police officer and try to shoot him? Does an innocent person start a fight with an armed policeman, then act surprised and angry when the policeman and others defend one of their own?

Read more at: http://time.com/3804560/an-end-to-conspiracy-rare-photo-of-lee-harvey-oswalds-arrest-suggests-why-hes-guilty/

JFK Assassination Forum

An End to Conspiracy? - Time Magazine
« on: June 13, 2018, 04:22:09 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

Re: An End to Conspiracy? - Time Magazine
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 12:11:27 AM »
Full title (article excerpted):

I think you may missed the point.   LHO was a CIA man who did not realize that he was being framed and that ultimately be erased before he could talk.  His tax returns would or should have revealed where he got his streams of money from.   He was in Russia, Cuba and who knows where else.  He defected came back - quite a story.  It seems he led a charmed life!   If someone didn't pay for all his escapades it doesn't make sense.  He has an endless stream of money as he traveled the world in what you could almost call a double espionage agent!

I don't think he was innocent but I don't think he knew the role he had to play and the sacrifice he was required to make by his handlers!

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 12:25:32 AM »
Why do people think that tax returns will show monies paid to a clandestine CIA operative such as Oswald is claimed to be? He lived in cockroach infested lodgings with barely enough to buy a washing machine, yet he purchased some cheap boy toy firearms. He couldn't even offer his wife access to proper medical treatment during her second pregnancy, yet he was a paid CIA operative? I don't think so. He was IMO a deadbeat loser who thought the world owed him something.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 12:25:32 AM »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 03:04:09 AM »
Why do people think that tax returns will show monies paid to a clandestine CIA operative such as Oswald is claimed to be? He lived in cockroach infested lodgings with barely enough to buy a washing machine, yet he purchased some cheap boy toy firearms. He couldn't even offer his wife access to proper medical treatment during her second pregnancy, yet he was a paid CIA operative? I don't think so. He was IMO a deadbeat loser who thought the world owed him something.

Amen.

Expanding on this, I know some try to say LHO met with someone, but basically, he never met with some shady characters in 1963 that can be documented. His movements are fairly well known. I can have some questions on some things like for example, Morenschildt. That's an odd chapter in all of this.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 03:17:16 AM by Richard Rubio »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 09:24:49 PM »
That's hilarious.  A photo that "is too dark to reveal much" somehow shows that Oswald took a gun to the movies, assaulted a police officer and tried to shoot him?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 09:24:49 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 10:00:27 PM »
Tom I tailor my responses based on the history I have had with individuals on this forum If I was wrong about a source that said Bush did not respond to George DeMo, then I am happily corrected As for your overarching critique of my performance here, again I am more interested in responding to those who I have had a history with here than a voice that appears from "on high" announcing my shortcomings

I must admit a certain dissatisfaction with my response to you in the above paragraph that I wrote last night There are hints of an allusion aimed at something constructive from you I suppose treating all posters as relative equals has its merits, but as a mere mortal I am unable to rouse the same commitment to presenting facts and evidence to some posters in comparison to others It was indeed just throwing out names and letting them figure it out Maybe their comments were directed more at Jack, and I should have left it at that

Amen.

Expanding on this, I know some try to say LHO met with someone, but basically, he never met with some shady characters in 1963 that can be documented. His movements are fairly well known. I can have some questions on some things like for example, Morenschildt. That's an odd chapter in all of this.

The reason deMohrenschildt is not a Bush problem in proportion to the documented behavorial and personal relations details and statements is because
of the parroting of sensationalist and unverifiable BS circulated by the conspiracy enthralled "community"......

http://jfkfacts.org/april-10-1963-oswald-tries-to-shoot-gen-walker/#comment-428729
Tom Scully
April 11, 2014 at 1:51 pm
Mr. McAdams particularly, as well as others who practice such vigorous political partisanship cannot have it both ways. They cannot assert as if it was proven fact Oswald shot at Edwin Walker and the DeMohrenschildts soon met with Oswald and left him and Dallas with awareness of his crime and not demand a frank public accounting today from living persons of their knowledge of what happened just days later. DeMohrenschiltd arrived in New York City and on April 25 met along with Clemard Charles, a CIA associate, Thomas J. Devine. CIA documents inform that after the first meeting DeMohrenschildt was clearly the priority of interest of Devine and his CIA superior, C. Frank Stone III. Three subsequent meetings or encounters between DeMohrenschildt and Devine were described in CIA documents by May 19,1963. Last fall I discovered Devine had attended Rochester, NY area Allendale-Columbia school from grades K-12 and that his father Adrian was that school board?s chairman. There were 20 in Devine?s class and newspapers of the time reported that Peter Dryer was one of them. When I questioned Joan Mellen about this, she shared that Dryer?s brother Joseph told her that Devine had been his best friend in Rochester. I documented it here. (in the 4th post of the page linked below):
https://web.archive.org/web/20140426230557/http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,10424.0.html?board=1.0
This same individual, Joseph F. Dryer, Jr. also met with DeMohrenschildt and Charles on April 25, the same days as the pair?s first meeting with the Thomas J.Devine. It would seem consistent for Mr. McAams to use his pulpit and any other influence he could exert to call for Mr. Bush to ask Devine and Joseph Dryer what the two friends discussed with DeMohrenschildt on April 25, 1963, so soon after DeMohrenschildt allegedly learned of Oswald?s alleged crime against Walker. Especially if I held McAdams?s convictions of Oswald?s guilt and DeMohrenschildt?s knowledge, I would thirst for an accounting from Devine and Dryer in order to be able to judge whether the timing of these two Rochester friends was simply an amazing coincidence or co-ordinated and for what reasons, and whether DeMohrenschildt spoke to either of Oswald or of Walker. Devine and Dryer need to explain what they communicated about those meetings, following the JFK assassination, and to whom they communicated it to.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 10:09:54 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 10:24:35 PM »
https://web.archive.org/web/20141008041825/http://academic.shu.edu:80/findingaids/mss0058.html
Biographical note
John P.C. Train was born 25 May 1928 in New York City to Arthur Train, a district attorney in New York City and author of the popular ?Ephraim Tutt? stories that appeared in the Saturday Evening Post in the 1930s and 1940s, and Helen Coster Gerard, daughter of JP Morgan partner Charles Henry Coster. He attended the Groton School, a college preparatory boarding school located in Groton, Massachusetts. He later attended Harvard University where he received his bachelor?s degree and master?s degree and was head of The Harvard Lampoon and the Signet Society.

In 1953, he co-founded and became the first managing editor of The Paris Review. He then set up a credit-rating agency in Greece, a consulting firm in Costa Rica, and a tire-retreading company in Guinea before serving in the Army Reserves as a Sergeant and first Lieutenant and then working in Wall Street. In 1958, he founded the New York investment firm Train, Cabot, and Associates, later Train, Smith Counsel, and currently Train, Babcock Advisors. During this period, he became principle owner of Chateau Malescasse, a Cru Bourgeois wine producer. He is also chairman of the Montrose Group, investment advisors and tax accountants, and is a director of a emerging markets mutual fund.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=52102&relPageId=7&search=nattily
16. Reel 3, Folder W - CHARLES, CLEMARD JOSEPH, pg 7
Found in: HSCA Segregated CIA Collection (microfilm - reel 3: Barker - Clark)
Washington at the time he was reporting in to as at ay aid that M. CHAitL .S was nattily dressed in a said that ha was an his way to Chicago but H. CIIAaLES was

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=64083&relPageId=2&search=nattily
25. CONTACT REPORT: PROJECTS IN GREECE, MARTINIQUE, AND HAITI, pg 2
Found in: HSCA Segregated CIA Collection (microfilm - reel 3: Barker - Clark)
was reporting in to me at =y boom. S-JRINY, 1 said that H. CHARLES was nattily dressed in a F'7 tart suit and said that he was on his way to Chicago but

Finks: How the C.I.A. Tricked the World's Best Writers
https://books.google.com.ua/books?isbn=1682190250
Joel Whitney - 2017 - ‎Political Science
How the C.I.A. Tricked the World's Best Writers Joel Whitney ... The Seitz memo, found by the author in the John Train Papers, Seton Hall University Library, was ...
Finks: How the C.I.A. Tricked the World's Best Writers
By Joel Whitney
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 11:01:22 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 10:24:35 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 10:33:39 PM »
the parroting of sensationalist and unverifiable BS circulated by the conspiracy enthralled "community"......

No matter how much I distance myself from such behavior, I am eternally doomed in some people's eyes