Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: An End to Conspiracy? - Time Magazine  (Read 135 times)

Offline Richard Rubio

An End to Conspiracy? - Time Magazine
« on: June 13, 2018, 04:22:09 PM »
Full title (article excerpted):

An End to Conspiracy? Rare Photo of Lee Harvey Oswald's Arrest Suggests Why He's Guilty

Oh? Moments earlier, as cops approached him, Oswald suddenly punched Officer Nick McDonald in the face, drew a revolver from his waistband and tried to shoot him. McDonald jammed his hand on the gun and prevented it from firing as other officers pummeled Oswald to the floor, sat him in a seat and cuffed him. (MacCammon took a picture of that moment, too, but the image is too dark to reveal much.) [Ed's note: The TIME-LIFE Picture Collection discovered several duplicate negatives in our search for MacCammon's photographs. We've reproduced one of them below.]

Do innocent people take guns to the movies, assault a police officer and try to shoot him? Does an innocent person start a fight with an armed policeman, then act surprised and angry when the policeman and others defend one of their own?

Read more at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JFK Assassination Forum

An End to Conspiracy? - Time Magazine
« on: June 13, 2018, 04:22:09 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

Re: An End to Conspiracy? - Time Magazine
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 12:11:27 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Full title (article excerpted):

I think you may missed the point.   LHO was a CIA man who did not realize that he was being framed and that ultimately be erased before he could talk.  His tax returns would or should have revealed where he got his streams of money from.   He was in Russia, Cuba and who knows where else.  He defected came back - quite a story.  It seems he led a charmed life!   If someone didn't pay for all his escapades it doesn't make sense.  He has an endless stream of money as he traveled the world in what you could almost call a double espionage agent!

I don't think he was innocent but I don't think he knew the role he had to play and the sacrifice he was required to make by his handlers!

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 12:25:32 AM »
Why do people think that tax returns will show monies paid to a clandestine CIA operative such as Oswald is claimed to be? He lived in cockroach infested lodgings with barely enough to buy a washing machine, yet he purchased some cheap boy toy firearms. He couldn't even offer his wife access to proper medical treatment during her second pregnancy, yet he was a paid CIA operative? I don't think so. He was IMO a deadbeat loser who thought the world owed him something.

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 03:04:09 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why do people think that tax returns will show monies paid to a clandestine CIA operative such as Oswald is claimed to be? He lived in cockroach infested lodgings with barely enough to buy a washing machine, yet he purchased some cheap boy toy firearms. He couldn't even offer his wife access to proper medical treatment during her second pregnancy, yet he was a paid CIA operative? I don't think so. He was IMO a deadbeat loser who thought the world owed him something.

Amen.

Expanding on this, I know some try to say LHO met with someone, but basically, he never met with some shady characters in 1963 that can be documented. His movements are fairly well known. I can have some questions on some things like for example, Morenschildt. That's an odd chapter in all of this.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 03:17:16 AM by Richard Rubio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 03:04:09 AM »