Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Up close shot to Tippit's head and no spatter detected on shoes or pants?  (Read 26867 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement

Okay Martin, first do you believe the Zapruder film was altered? Because if you do then I ask you to explain by saying, When, where, how and by whom, altered it. Now as to the head wound. I would believe Dr. Marion "Pepper" Jenkins, and Dr. Kemp Clark, and Dr. Humes, and the autopsy team, over a funeral home guy that was looking for his 15 minutes of fame. Dr. Jenkins was the anesthesiologist that was right at the president's head. I think I will believe him over Robinson any day.

All I see is all sorts of questions, but no answer to my very simple question, except for "he's a liar". Why is that?

over a funeral home guy that was looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

What guy would that be? Certainly not Robinson, because he refused to give interviews and stayed well clear of publicity for most of his life. The video I talked about earlier was one of the rare occassions that he talked about it.

I think I will believe him over Robinson any day.

Sure you do... no surprise there.

Just add him to the long list of people (who had nothing to gain and gained nothing from telling his story) who you don't want to believe because what he says doesn't fit with your pre-determined conclusion. You haven't seen the video (for Dutch TV btw) and you don't know the first thing about Robinson, yet you instantly have a baseless negative opinion about him.

The problem is that Robinson isn't the only person who was in the autopsy room and saw the wound at the back of the head. But they are all liars looking for 15 minutes of fame as well, right?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 10:40:03 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

The problem is that Robinson isn't the only person who was in the autopsy room and saw the wound at the back of the head. But they are all liars looking for 15 minutes of fame as well, right?

I realize your above comments were directed at Wesley Johnson, but me personally, I am not calling Robinson a liar as much as I am calling you wrong.  Cite for your claim that Robinson "worked on the head for several hours".

Offline John Mytton

All I see is all sorts of questions, but no answer to my very simple question, except for "he's a liar". Why is that?

over a funeral home guy that was looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

What guy would that be? Certainly not Robinson, because he refused to give interviews and stayed well clear of publicity for most of his life. The video I talked about earlier was one of the rare occassions that he talked about it.

I think I will believe him over Robinson any day.

Sure you do... no surprise there.

Just add him to the long list of people (who had nothing to gain and gained nothing from telling his story) who you don't want to believe because what he says doesn't fit with your pre-determined conclusion. You haven't seen the video (for Dutch TV btw) and you don't know the first thing about Robinson, yet you instantly have a baseless negative opinion about him.

It only happened one way.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

BUMP

===========================

Tom Robinson was part of the funeral home team who prepared JFK's body for burial. He worked on Kennedy's head for several hours and he saw the wound up close and placed it clearly at the back of the head. There is a video interview with him on YouTube where he shows the exact location of the wound.

Could it be this guy worked on a wound that really wasn't there? What do you think?

Did Robinson work on the skull?  Are you sure about that?

Offline Ray Mitcham

Tom Robinson to the ARRB.

"-he described a large, open head wound in the back of the President?s head, centrally located right between the ears, where the bone was gone, as well as some scalp. He related his opinion that this wound in the back of the President?s head was an entry wound occuring from a bullet fired from behind, based on conversations he heard in the morgue among the pathologists. (Robinson executed two drawings of the hole in the back of the President?s head, one on an anatomy drawing of the posterior skull, and one on an anatomy drawing of the lateral skull. On the annotated lateral skull drawing, the wound in the rear of the head is much larger than the wound in the right temple.)"
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 11:47:10 AM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum