Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Up close shot to Tippit's head and no spatter detected on shoes or pants?  (Read 26825 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Advertisement
Did they find a bullet in his head, then, Wes?

The autopsy was performed on J.D. Tippit at 3:15 pm CST, on 22 November 1963. It was performed by Dr. Earl Rose at Parkland Memorial Hospital. Dr. Rose was the medical examiner at Parkland and had protested the President's body being flown back to Washington DC. A side note on Dr. Rose, he served on the medical panel for the HSCA in the 70's and concluded that the president was struck by two bullets fired from behind and above the president. To answer your question. Yes the bullet was recovered from Tippit's head. It had entered just to the right of Tippit's right eye an took a slightly, upward, backward and left lodging against the skull.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ray Mitcham

The autopsy was performed on J.D. Tippit at 3:15 pm CST, on 22 November 1963. It was performed by Dr. Earl Rose at Parkland Memorial Hospital. Dr. Rose was the medical examiner at Parkland and had protested the President's body being flown back to Washington DC. A side note on Dr. Rose, he served on the medical panel for the HSCA in the 70's and concluded that the president was struck by two bullets fired from behind and above the president. To answer your question. Yes the bullet was recovered from Tippit's head. It had entered just to the right of Tippit's right eye an took a slightly, upward, backward and left lodging against the skull.

"It had entered just to the right of Tippit's right eye an took a slightly, upward, backward and left lodging against the skull." Rather similar to the wound that the President got. i.e right temple area and back of head blown out, just exactly how some CT think the President died.

Offline Wesley Johnson

"It had entered just to the right of Tippit's right eye an took a slightly, upward, backward and left lodging against the skull." Rather similar to the wound that the President got. i.e right temple area and back of head blown out, just exactly how some CT think the President died.

Good point. Let's look at it. If you say it is similar to what the president got, then why was a bullet not found in the left rear portion of the president's skull, or blow out the left, rear part of his skull?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ray Mitcham

Good point. Let's look at it. If you say it is similar to what the president got, then why was a bullet not found in the left rear portion of the president's skull, or blow out the left, rear part of his skull?

Because of the  autopsy was so poorly conducted.

The reason why no bullet was found was because it blew the back of the President's head off.
It seems it was never recovered.

Tippet was shot by a revolver...JFK by a high powered rifle. that's the reason for the difference.

Offline Wesley Johnson

Because of the  autopsy was so poorly conducted.

The reason why no bullet was found was because it blew the back of the President's head off.
It seems it was never recovered.

Tippet was shot by a revolver...JFK by a high powered rifle. that's the reason for the difference.

Ray we are starting off on a different direction from this thread. But you are wrong. The back of the president's head was not blown off. The Zapruder film clearly shows the right side of the president's head blow out. I'll just ask ahead of time because I know you will come back and say the film was altered. Zapruder had three copies made, he gave one to the FBI and one to the Secret Service and he sold one to Life Magazine. So, when, where, how and by whom were all 3 films altered? Zapruder never said his film was altered. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Ray we are starting off on a different direction from this thread. But you are wrong. The back of the president's head was not blown off. The Zapruder film clearly shows the right side of the president's head blow out. I'll just ask ahead of time because I know you will come back and say the film was altered. Zapruder had three copies made, he gave one to the FBI and one to the Secret Service and he sold one to Life Magazine. So, when, where, how and by whom were all 3 films altered? Zapruder never said his film was altered.

Tom Robinson was part of the funeral home team who prepared JFK's body for burial. He worked on Kennedy's head for several hours and he saw the wound up close and placed it clearly at the back of the head. There is a video interview with him on YouTube where he shows the exact location of the wound.

Could it be this guy worked on a wound that really wasn't there? What do you think?

Offline Wesley Johnson

Tom Robinson was part of the funeral home team who prepared JFK's body for burial. He worked on Kennedy's head for several hours and he saw the wound up close and placed it clearly at the back of the head. There is a video interview with him on YouTube where he shows the exact location of the wound.

Could it be this guy worked on a wound that really wasn't there? What do you think?

Okay Martin, first do you believe the Zapruder film was altered? Because if you do then I ask you to explain by saying, When, where, how and by whom, altered it. Now as to the head wound. I would believe Dr. Marion "Pepper" Jenkins, and Dr. Kemp Clark, and Dr. Humes, and the autopsy team, over a funeral home guy that was looking for his 15 minutes of fame. Dr. Jenkins was the anesthesiologist that was right at the president's head. I think I will believe him over Robinson any day. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

Did Robinson work on the skull?  Are you sure about that?