Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Up close shot to Tippit's head and no spatter detected on shoes or pants?  (Read 26840 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
Well now three of us have asked.  I wonder if he's going to answer...

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Richard Smith

Policeman Tippit was likely killed  by an Oswald lookalike to conclude the framing of LHO.  They now would have a reason to look for him and shoot him on sight. He was a cop killer.   It was hoped that the police would take revenge and kill him on sight rather than arrest him.   That would make getting rid of the patsy and framed Oswald much easier than having to send Jack Ruby into make sure his side of the story never came out.  Does this man's youtube video lend any credibility to this argument?  It sure seems plausible.

Yes, killing the president wasn't enough that day.  They needed Oswald to kill someone else before the police really looked for him.  And shoot him on sight?  I guess they screwed that one up too since they arrested Oswald and freely allowed him to talk to the press.  Whew.  That is far out.  Imagine how many people would have to be involved in arranging an Oswald "double", a police officer to murder, getting the "real" Oswald into that same area so that he could be arrested/shot, getting the fake "Oswald" away undetected, silencing the fake Oswald for the rest of his life etc.   What a fantasy.

Offline John Mytton

Well now three of us have asked.  I wonder if he's going to answer...

Really??? You answered this yourself, Oswald was unaccounted for 15-20 minutes. DUH!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Yes, killing the president wasn't enough that day.  They needed Oswald to kill someone else before the police really looked for him.  And shoot him on sight?  I guess they screwed that one up too since they arrested Oswald and freely allowed him to talk to the press.  Whew.  That is far out.  Imagine how many people would have to be involved in arranging an Oswald "double", a police officer to murder, getting the "real" Oswald into that same area so that he could be arrested/shot, getting the fake "Oswald" away undetected, silencing the fake Oswald for the rest of his life etc.   What a fantasy.

It's not as far fetched as you try to make it to be......  They knew that Lee would be in the theater  because he had been told to met his handler there after the hoax attempt to shoot JFK.   

Tippit had been picked as the gullible pawn who was  lead to believe that he was going to be the hero who captured the assassin single handed......The conspirators knew that the cops would gun Oswald down on sight in the theater after Tippit's killer lead the cops to the theater.   Lee probably would have been killed by his own gun if it hadn't misfired and merely made a small dent in the primer of one of the cartridges in the gun.

Offline John Iacoletti

Really??? You answered this yourself, Oswald was unaccounted for 15-20 minutes. DUH!

Yes, I want to know where you think he washed his shoes in the alley that ran between Patton and Crawford.  In a puddle?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Zeon Wasinsky

Idk if there was any blood spatter on Oswalds light gray jacket, or any gunpowder residue either, nor any oil or dirt from being under a car either, its actually a pretty clean jacket when "found" by a mystery cop, under a car.

Offline Jerry Organ

Idk if there was any blood spatter on Oswalds light gray jacket, or any gunpowder residue either, nor any oil or dirt from being under a car either, its actually a pretty clean jacket when "found" by a mystery cop, under a car.

"it was laying slightly under the rear of one of the cars."  --Westbrook

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Yes, I want to know where you think he washed his shoes in the alley that ran between Patton and Crawford.  In a puddle?

Oswald was last seen at the Ballew's Texaco Service Station and was next seen 15-20 minutes later half a mile away by Johnny Brewer, so obviously Oswald stopped somewhere, gathered his thoughts and if needed he cleaned himself up, Oswald did what was necessary to not look like a suspect just like when he discarded his jacket.

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 04:04:49 AM by John Mytton »