Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Up close shot to Tippit's head and no spatter detected on shoes or pants?  (Read 27084 times)

Offline Dan DAlimonte

Advertisement

Yes?  No?  You'd think if it was detected it would have been mentioned somewhere.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Yes?  No?  You'd think if it was detected it would have been mentioned somewhere.

Maybe the DNA of Tippit's blood still exists on Oswald's pants? And I reckon that Oswald could have easily washed any blood from his shoes.

JohnM

Offline Joe Elliott

Also, it should be remembered that Oswald?s revolver was pretty low powered. It had been re-bored for slightly larger ammunition, but Oswald used the standard ammunition. So, a lot of the gas went around the bullet and the bullet had a slower than typical speed for a handgun bullet.

As I recall, one bullet barely penetrated the skin and travelled around Tippit?s body, not straight across.

Would such bullet produce less back-splash? I don?t know. But it sounds possible.

And do we know how close Oswald was when he fired the final shot?

Maybe that is why he went into the shoe store.
 :)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Maybe the DNA of Tippit's blood still exists on Oswald's pants? And I reckon that Oswald could have easily washed any blood from his shoes.

That must be why Tippit's shooter was unaccounted for for 15-20 minutes after the shooting.  He went to Markham's washateria to wash his shoes.

Offline John Iacoletti

And do we know how close Oswald was when he fired the final shot?

Depends on whether you believe that Jack Tatum was actually there or not.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Allan Fritzke

Policeman Tippit was likely killed  by an Oswald lookalike to conclude the framing of LHO.  They now would have a reason to look for him and shoot him on sight. He was a cop killer.   It was hoped that the police would take revenge and kill him on sight rather than arrest him.   That would make getting rid of the patsy and framed Oswald much easier than having to send Jack Ruby into make sure his side of the story never came out.  Does this man's youtube video lend any credibility to this argument?  It sure seems plausible.

Offline Ray Mitcham

JohnM

When did he have the opportunity of washing  his shoes, John?

In the Texas Theater, The DPD police car or in DPD headquarters?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

JohnM

When would Lee have washed the blood that you imagine ..??