Poll

How Have The LNers Done?

The LNers have supplied supporting evidence for the WC claim.
11 (91.7%)
The LNers have NOT supplied supporting evidence for the WC claim.
0 (0%)
The LNers have NOT even attempted to supply supporting evidence for the WC claim.
0 (0%)
There is NO supporting evidence for the WC claim.
1 (8.3%)
Other (Please explain in a post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: June 26, 2018, 03:53:34 AM

Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: For LNers -- Put Up Or Shut Up -- #5 (EAW Alleged Shooting)  (Read 1522 times)

Online Rob Caprio

• You only receive flak when you are over the target
***NOTE**** - Don't let the LNers fool you. Their votes claiming to have supplied supporting evidence is NOT the same as actually providing it. So far they are 0-4 in this series in providing supporting evidence for the WC claims.

Disclaimer: I will no longer respond to any posts that are off topic and/or meant to derail the issue of the opening post. This should not be taken as me running, but instead seen as me keeping the topic on track.

I have no issue with any WC defender, therefore, I am happy to discuss the case in a manner that uses the actual evidence with them. IF the WC was correct in their final conclusion as they claim then this should be no problem for them.

I will not participate in any personal discussions with them as these are meant to distract and discredit instead of focusing on the JFK assassination. I come here to discuss and learn about the JFK assassination and nothing more.

No more games with the LNers. The LNers have to to discuss the WC's, HSCA's and ARRB's evidence or move along.

One would think IF the assassination occurred as the WC said then the LNers would welcome the opportunity to discuss and refute the posts in this series, but they seem more determined to have the posts stopped. I think that this shows that the WC's version of events is not correct.

The Warren Commission (WC) claimed that on the evening of April 10, 1963, Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) fired a shot at retired General Edwin A. Walker (EAW) while he sat at a desk in his house.

Can the LNers provide supporting evidence for this claim?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 05:02:43 PM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Tony Fratini

• Mr. FRITZ. I wasn't there when that was recovered.
Re: For LNers -- Put Up Or Shut Up -- #5 (EAW Alleged Shooting)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 08:41:12 AM »
Bump

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 05:01:42 PM »
We are just on the 5th WC claim and the LNers are already in shut up mode. They realize that there is no supporting evidence for the WC claims I guess. So why do they support them so vehemently?

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 04:22:52 AM »
It looks like the LNers have given up already. Would this happen if they actually had supporting evidence to cite? I doubt it, thus, their silence is confirmation that there is none.

👍

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 10:43:03 PM »
The dishonesty of the LNers is amazing. Not one LNer has replied to this thread, but two have still voted that they have provided supporting evidence for the WC claim in the OP. Total dishonesty.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 10:43:03 PM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2018, 10:51:40 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The dishonesty of the LNers is amazing. Not one LNer has replied to this thread, but two have still voted that they have provided supporting evidence for the WC claim in the OP. Total dishonesty.

Maybe people are sick of your stupid polls the results of which even you don't take seriously. Maybe that's the reason for there being no interest. I have no interest either but I thought you deserved to have that pointed out.

Online Paul Ernst

• Semper peratus semper idem
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2018, 11:46:42 PM »
Maybe people are sick of your stupid polls the results of which even you don't take seriously. Maybe that's the reason for there being no interest. I have no interest either but I thought you deserved to have that pointed out.

BS:

Then he is sure is not the only one who produce stupid polls. Capi!!!

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2018, 11:51:09 PM »

The poll was based on an honary system. You were NOT supposed to vote that supporting evidence was presented when it wasn't. The LNers have simply lied in all five installments of this series.

Now a poll is being blamed for why the LNers CANNOT provide supporting evidence! Priceless.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2018, 11:51:09 PM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2018, 11:54:06 PM »
The LNers have simply lied in all five installments of this series.

Proving that even you don't take your polls seriously. Why should anyone else.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 12:30:54 AM »
The poll was based on an honary system. You were NOT supposed to vote that supporting evidence was presented when it wasn't. The LNers have simply lied in all five installments of this series.

Now a poll is being blamed for why the LNers CANNOT provide supporting evidence! Priceless.

Even CTers ignore your crap

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 12:30:54 AM »