Author Topic: Shadowman from Bothun picture  (Read 23424 times)

Offline Thurman Lee Storing

• In Search of Veritas: The Kennedy Assassination into the Fifth Decade and Beyond
Re: Shadowman from Bothun picture
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2016, 03:13:52 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Everybody, I still think that Shadowman is Mr. Gordon Arnold walking away like he said he did. His khaki colored summer dress uniform made it highly reflective and hard to photograph. To me the Shadowman figure is wearing a garrison cap just like Elvis is in this picture:

Also Mr. Gordon Arnold could not leave immediately and was photographed with a group of men in suits in the Murray 2 picture. He is in the back towards Lee Bowers' Tower wearing his summer dress uniform and garrison cap, in my opinion of course. Here is Murray 2 from Robin's famous and fabulous JFK Photo Gallery:

Thank you for your time. Sincerely yours, Michael

Michael,

I'm not convinced it's Arnold mainly due to the timing of events. I don't believe Gordon would have had time to reach that spot following his alledged confrontation with the grassy knoll sniper. I believe the Bothun photo is some 40 seconds after the fatal headshot to President Kennedy. Would Arnold have had enough time to be accosted, have his camera taken, and then pick himself up and walk away?

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2016, 12:09:13 AM »
The person in Bothun I believe is Black Dog Man. Jack White had, in his photo collection a version that shows the basic, and clearer features, of someone wearing a cap and glasses.

I believe the BDM figure in Willis 5 was stretched and distorted - it looks to me - to be the same person in Bothun - glasses and a military/police cap.

You can see the basic shape of BDM leaning forwards against the wall. But it has been distorted to disfigure the human shape

Interestingly, in Jack White's collection are two versions of Willis 5.

This faint outlined BDM leaning against the wall, below. Found here image 794 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And a darker fuller figure. Found here, image 795  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

----------------

I found something in a Muchmore image that was posted here on the forum some while ago.

It says Muchmore on the image name, I did think it was a Nix frame at first. I've not found a Muchmore frame showing above the wall. Muchmore frames seem to be cropped.

I was interested in the area circled in the photo, does appear to be something there. So using Gimp editor I subjected the pic to the emboss filter.

There's an interesting figure there.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2016, 12:27:43 AM »
Michael,

I'm not convinced it's Arnold mainly due to the timing of events. I don't believe Gordon would have had time to reach that spot following his alledged confrontation with the grassy knoll sniper. I believe the Bothun photo is some 40 seconds after the fatal headshot to President Kennedy. Would Arnold have had enough time to be accosted, have his camera taken, and then pick himself up and walk away?

Hi Thurman, It may be cutting it close, but I believe it is possible. Thank you for your intelligent input like normal my dear friend! With Much Gratitude and Admiration, Michael

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2016, 12:34:35 AM »
The person in Bothun I believe is Black Dog Man. Jack White had, in his photo collection a version that shows the basic, and clearer features, of someone wearing a cap and glasses.

I believe the BDM figure in Willis 5 was stretched and distorted - it looks to me - to be the same person in Bothun - glasses and a military/police cap.

You can see the basic shape of BDM leaning forwards against the wall. But it has been distorted to disfigure the human shape

Interestingly, in Jack White's collection are two versions of Willis 5.

This faint outlined BDM leaning against the wall, below. Found here image 794 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And a darker fuller figure. Found here, image 795  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

----------------

I found something in a Muchmore image that was posted here on the forum some while ago.

It says Muchmore on the image name, I did think it was a Nix frame at first. I've not found a Muchmore frame showing above the wall. Muchmore frames seem to be cropped.

I was interested in the area circled in the photo, does appear to be something there. So using Gimp editor I subjected the pic to the emboss filter.

There's an interesting figure there.

Hi Robert, Wow! When I first studied Black Dog Man, I said the same person was Shadowman. Then I thought that BDM could be Tall Scary Man, and then I came to the conclusion it was the young black lady holding her baby. But with your new evidence, I would have to say that BDM is probably Mr. Gordon Arnold, and those other pictures are him as well. You always have such fascinating input! Thank you so much my super talented brilliant dear friend! With Much Gratitude and Admiration, Michael

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2016, 01:48:37 AM »
Hi Robert, Wow! When I first studied Black Dog Man, I said the same person was Shadowman. Then I thought that BDM could be Tall Scary Man, and then I came to the conclusion it was the young black lady holding her baby. But with your new evidence, I would have to say that BDM is probably Mr. Gordon Arnold, and those other pictures are him as well. You always have such fascinating input! Thank you so much my super talented brilliant dear friend! With Much Gratitude and Admiration, Michael

In "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" DVD, Gordon Arnold details having parked his car in the general area Behind the Zapruder Pergola.  Arnold said he was prevented from taking a viewing/filming position on the Overpass, at which point he decided to walk along the entire length of the picket fence while searching for a point from which to film JFK. Once Arnold reached the end of the fence, he walked around to the other side of the fence. He then walked directly toward Elm St, stopping at a point that was West of The Steps and adjacent to the Black Dog Man position. This was the position from which Arnold claimed to have filmed JFK. After being confronted and surrendering his film, Arnold said he Immediately left Dealey Plaza.  Arnold claiming to have parked somewhere behind the Zapruder Pergola, would DQ him as possibly being the Shadow Man. Arnold would have no business being in the Shadow Man position, if he parked behind the Pergola, and Immediately left Dealey Plaza after being accosted.  Arnold's claimed filming position does give credence to the possibility of his being the Black Dog Man.   

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2016, 02:56:46 AM »

In "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" DVD, Gordon Arnold details having parked his car in the general area Behind the Zapruder Pergola.  Arnold said he was prevented from taking a viewing/filming position on the Overpass, at which point he decided to walk along the entire length of the picket fence while searching for a point from which to film JFK. Once Arnold reached the end of the fence, he walked around to the other side of the fence. He then walked directly toward Elm St, stopping at a point that was West of The Steps and adjacent to the Black Dog Man position. This was the position from which Arnold claimed to have filmed JFK. After being confronted and surrendering his film, Arnold said he Immediately left Dealey Plaza.  Arnold claiming to have parked somewhere behind the Zapruder Pergola, would DQ him as possibly being the Shadow Man. Arnold would have no business being in the Shadow Man position, if he parked behind the Pergola, and Immediately left Dealey Plaza after being accosted.  Arnold's claimed filming position does give credence to the possibility of his being the Black Dog Man.   

Hi Royell, How are you today my brilliant dear friend! If you watch at the very beginning of the full Gordon Arnold interview, it appears that Mr. Gordon Arnold is pointing more towards the Lee Bowers' Tower area for his parking place. At around the 2:48 mark, Mr. Arnold said the man with the uniform and no hat went towards the Lee Bowers' Tower area, and Mr. Arnold went more in Shadowman's direction towards the TSBD. To me Mr. Arnold has a quirky stance with his right elbow out as seen in Shadowman, the Murray 2 photo, and the interview when he is walking in front of the pergola. Thank you as always for your intelligent input! With Much Gratitude and Admiration, Michael

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2016, 05:06:33 PM »
Hi Everybody, In this short Hughes film clip posted on YouTube by Mr. Denis Morissette, we may see two people who Mr. Gordon Arnold discussed in his interview. At the far left of the screen appears a police officer who may not be wearing a hat. Then more in the middle background towards the right is a large man wearing an overcoat, hat, and glasses. This person could be future 2nd Director of the FBI Clarence M. Kelley. Perhaps he was the "CIA Agent" who told Mr. Arnold to leave the area twice. Thank you for your time. Sincerely yours, Michael
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:07:58 PM
by Michael Welch
»