Author Topic: Shadowman from Bothun picture  (Read 23422 times)

Offline Scott Brookfield

Re: Shadowman from Bothun picture
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2016, 03:06:20 AM »
I think people are seeing what they want to in these photos. It is definitely a person walking towards the TSBD, but that is all that can be made out.

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2016, 10:42:40 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think people are seeing what they want to in these photos. It is definitely a person walking towards the TSBD, but that is all that can be made out.

And? are we supposed to just give up trying to discover any more about this situation or should we just not bother.

Just because you cannot see anything further in these pictures doesn't mean there's nothing there for anyone else to dissect.

Take the first picture posted on this entire thread, the supposed 'shadow man'. It's darkened so much you cannot see any features of the person. It clearly looks like a shady person just walking away from the area of most interest in the assassination of JFK. Obviously this person is of MASSIVE interest.

In fact, the darkened, sinister figure creates so much interest that you cannot but think this person was somehow involved in something wrong. But as with much of the photography that would reveal the true character of the shooting of JFK in the plaza the key figures are blurred or darkened. Disfigured so you cannot identify.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2016, 03:11:40 PM »
                 (1) The viewer does Not know with certainty if the Shadow Man is in motion. This could be a stunned/confused Lookie Lou.

(2) The time line with respect to how long After the Kill Shot was fired, vs Exactly when the Shadow Man photo was taken = debatable.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 02:59:10 PM
by Royell Storing
»

Offline Scott Brookfield

« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2016, 02:48:26 AM »
And? are we supposed to just give up trying to discover any more about this situation or should we just not bother.

Just because you cannot see anything further in these pictures doesn't mean there's nothing there for anyone else to dissect.

Take the first picture posted on this entire thread, the supposed 'shadow man'. It's darkened so much you cannot see any features of the person. It clearly looks like a shady person just walking away from the area of most interest in the assassination of JFK. Obviously this person is of MASSIVE interest.

In fact, the darkened, sinister figure creates so much interest that you cannot but think this person was somehow involved in something wrong. But as with much of the photography that would reveal the true character of the shooting of JFK in the plaza the key figures are blurred or darkened. Disfigured so you cannot identify.

Wow! What an aggressive response! All I am saying is that people claiming to see guns or cameras in that darkened blob are seeing what they want to.

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2016, 12:21:56 PM »
@ Scott Brookfield

It wasn't meant to be aggressive to you personally. It was more a point to the subjectivity of photography - in the eye of the beholder.

No offense intended!

Offline Scott Brookfield

« Reply #103 on: December 23, 2016, 02:33:50 AM »
ok :)

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2016, 08:59:48 PM »
The person in Bothun I believe is Black Dog Man. Jack White had, in his photo collection a version that shows the basic, and clearer features, of someone wearing a cap and glasses.

I believe the BDM figure in Willis 5 was stretched and distorted - it looks to me - to be the same person in Bothun - glasses and a military/police cap.

You can see the basic shape of BDM leaning forwards against the wall. But it has been distorted to disfigure the human shape

Interestingly, in Jack White's collection are two versions of Willis 5.

This faint outlined BDM leaning against the wall, below. Found here image 794 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And a darker fuller figure. Found here, image 795  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

----------------

I found something in a Muchmore image that was posted here on the forum some while ago.

It says Muchmore on the image name, I did think it was a Nix frame at first. I've not found a Muchmore frame showing above the wall. Muchmore frames seem to be cropped.

I was interested in the area circled in the photo, does appear to be something there. So using Gimp editor I subjected the pic to the emboss filter.

There's an interesting figure there.

[/quote

« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 09:02:49 PM
by Steve Barber
»