Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Proof That Oswald Was Not The Assassin  (Read 1735 times)

Offline Steve Howsley

Re: Proof That Oswald Was Not The Assassin
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2018, 10:43:22 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's just the tip of the iceberg. You should become aware of some of his other ones....

The shoot anybody not wearing a Stetson hat theory.

Blimey. I'll be visiting Dallas for the first time early next year. Is there a shop at the airport where I can buy a Stetson on arrival? I don't want to take any chances out there.   ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2018, 10:43:22 PM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2018, 10:49:04 PM »
Waldo, Caprio etc crave attention so will make all sorts of idiotic claims just to get a response. They are profoundly silly and deserve nothing more than mockery.

That has become abundantly clear Bill. Much of the time they are either willfully ignorant or just plain bonkers. I suspect the former and therefore a waste of time really.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2018, 11:40:35 PM »

Seriously?, there is no identifiable anything in the sniper's nest window.

Here is the Hughs 8mm film and as is immediately obvious the section of film that shows the sniper's nest window is tiny and way less than a pin head which on massive magnification is just random film grain.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 11:43:34 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2018, 12:06:17 AM »
Blimey. I'll be visiting Dallas for the first time early next year. Is there a shop at the airport where I can buy a Stetson on arrival?

Steve.....
Don't get scammed at the airport.
Go straight to the source-
I'll gladly take you on a tour- Dealey Plaza- 6th Floor........................
the rooming house-the Tippit monument-Texas Theater
                              Let me know     

Online Rob Caprio

• You only receive flak when you are over the target
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2018, 04:13:41 AM »
Waldo, Caprio etc crave attention so will make all sorts of idiotic claims just to get a response. They are profoundly silly and deserve nothing more than mockery.

Says the guy who never cites any evidence and craves a ton of attention. His ego is so BIG he thinks people come here to just read his biased and unsupported opinion. 😃

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2018, 04:13:41 AM »

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2018, 04:17:55 AM »
That has become abundantly clear Bill. Much of the time they are either willfully ignorant or just plain bonkers. I suspect the former and therefore a waste of time really.

Another poster who wouldn't know the evidence if it hit him in the face says that other posters are a waste of time. Good one.☠

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2018, 10:13:15 AM »
Carpio thinks the absence of a recognizeable human form in the window in photos and film taken immediately prior to and after the assassination is proof that Saint Oz is innocent.

Obviously, it's not.

However, thinking that the absence of photos showing anyone in the window before or after the assassination somehow establishes Oswald's innocence IS proof that Carpio simply doesn't have the intellectual capacity to analyze the assassination logically or do any sort of problem solving.

Apparently, the Carp believes that if there are no photos of a human in the window immediately prior to and after the assassination, then that means a human couldn't have been there during the assassination.

Brennan and Euins must have seen a space alien in the window during the assassination.

THE CARP GETS REELED IN AGAIN

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2018, 04:39:40 PM »
Carpio thinks the absence of a recognizeable human form in the window in photos and film taken immediately prior to and after the assassination is proof that Saint Oz is innocent.

Obviously, it's not.

However, thinking that the absence of photos showing anyone in the window before or after the assassination somehow establishes Oswald's innocence IS proof that Carpio simply doesn't have the intellectual capacity to analyze the assassination logically or do any sort of problem solving.

Apparently, the Carp believes that if there are no photos of a human in the window immediately prior to and after the assassination, then that means a human couldn't have been there during the assassination.

Brennan and Euins must have seen a space alien in the window during the assassination.

THE CARP GETS REELED IN AGAIN

Insults illustrate how poor your position is. The HSCA's finding is damming in and of itself, but when coupled with the FACT that there is NO physical evidence showing that LHO was at the SN window it becomes devastating.

You can insult me all that you like. I will keep citing the EVIDENCE that shows the WC's conclusion is false.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2018, 04:39:40 PM »

Online Steve Logan

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2018, 04:43:50 PM »
Blimey. I'll be visiting Dallas for the first time early next year. Is there a shop at the airport where I can buy a Stetson on arrival? I don't want to take any chances out there.   ;)

You should be ok.
As long as you're not:
Irish
Catholic
From Boston

When I go there I go with body armor   ::)

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2018, 04:53:25 PM »
I will keep citing the EVIDENCE that shows the WC's conclusion is false.

Sure you will. Just like you think you've posted proof that Oswald is innocent in this thread.

When can we expect your upcoming 'date of Benavides death' thread ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2018, 04:53:25 PM »